Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga (1402 Views)

10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
aptured terrorists who refused to surrender have also been giving useful information on the subsequent plans of the group in an apparent offer to cooperate.

In the last few days there have been several attempts by terrorists desperate to gain entry to Konduga, which the Nigerian troops, have continued to foil.

The PRNigeria gathered that the terrorists’ move was aimed at recovering the bodies of their prominent fighters who had died in the previous encounters in the area.

Meanwhile the Nigerian troops have recovered more weapons during the mopped up operations while some of their (terrorists') vehicles have been destroyed.

See attached some of the recent pictures from military operations.
Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
following relentless onslaught by troops, many members of the Boko Haram terrorists group are beginning to surrender voluntarily. Some of them submitted themselves and their weapons to the leadership of the troops in Konduga during a further campaign at the weekend.

The Defence Headquarters has tweeted that "as the heat on the terrorists continues, five terrorists surrendered on Saturday (September 20, 2014) with all their weapons to troops at Konduga, pleading for mercy."

Other captured terrorists who refused to surrender have also been giving useful information on the subsequent plans of the group in an apparent offer to cooperate.

In the last few days there have been several attempts by terrorists desperate to gain entry to Konduga, which the Nigerian troops, have continued to foil.

The PRNigeria gathered that the terrorists’ move was aimed at recovering the bodies of their prominent fighters who had died in the previous encounters in the area.

Meanwhile the Nigerian troops have recovered more weapons during the mopped up operations while some of their (terrorists') vehicles have been destroyed.
Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
jst open the link and see arms surrendered.
Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by abagoro(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Now that they have surrendered, I expect an open trial on a neutral court like that of Henry Okah where they will tell the world the truth about boko haram.
Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
yes o.ket thetrial begin instantly
Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by Joeblazeochola(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
hw dem take get all does weapons still de surprise me
Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by jacabi(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Those that surrendered shuldn't be trusted. By the grace of God, every boko haram shall be crushed.

1 Like

Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by brownlords: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
I don't care, Surrender or no surrender, please take no prisoner just shut them in skull I'll discuss human right later.

1 Like

Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by richeso: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
obijenkinz: source http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/21/some-terrorists-surrender-weapons-konduga

is this not same evil source that report only Nigeria on his corruption category?

http://saharareporters.com/corruption

even self the picture dem no put am for their site oo.. i no see any pictures as regards to the terrorist's surrendering.

EVIL SOURCES, EVIL PEOPLE.
Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
richeso:

is this not same evil source that report only Nigeria on his corruption category?

even self the picture dem no put am for their site oo.. i no see any pictures as regards to the terrorist's surrendering.

check the link i supplied u will see the arms they surrendered.
Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by Shine1177: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
1. Arms surrendered by Boko Haram terrorists in Konduga
2. Assorted arms surrendered by Boko Haram terrorists in Konduga
3. One of the terrorists vehicle captured by troops
4. Some of the terrorists vehicles destroyed in Konduga recently

Photo credit: PR Nigeria

Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by Shine1177: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
5. Konduga residents cheering the troops

Photo credit: PR Nigeria

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/21/some-terrorists-surrender-weapons-konduga

Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by omenka(m): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Great!!! We need more of these conquests.

I thought they said SR don't report news of our boys' success in the field.
Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by RockMaxi: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Now the battle is drawing to the end. Kudos NA, congrats to the indigenes of Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by anonimi: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
omenka: Great!!! We need more of these conquests.

I thought they said SR don't report news of our boys' success in the field.

Perhaps the success is becoming OVERWHELMING that SR stands to lose further readership if it continues to ignore publishing such reports.
Simple BUSINESS sense- no more, no less.

3 Likes

Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by WINDSOW(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
This life everytyn come and go.Evil can't thrive forever only good does.An end has come †Φ BH.My heartfelt condolence †Φ †ђξ victims of bomb blast:those who died,lost loved ones,properties,parts of their body n every good Nigerians.Nigeria ll be gr8 again IJN.

1 Like

Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by Crownofwealth(m): 6:28am On Sep 22, 2014
richeso:

end of theboko boys in 9ja.hahahahah
Re: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 22, 2014
Crownofwealth: end of theboko boys in 9ja.hahahahah
RIP BOKO HARAM

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Retaliates, Releases Fayose's Apology Letter / Should Christains Vote For An Olumba Olumba Member / GEJ Visits Abia State (Umuahia), Refuses To Campaign In Aba Out Of Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.