Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide (29788 Views)

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints / Ig Moves All Police Commissioners Around The States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by doyin1985(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Police still dey stop and search for charity road at new oko oba.....Oga IG call your boys to order asp
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Balkan(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Acting IG till 2019
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by akinluyi02(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Message gather for strict compliance.

1 Like

Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Stephxoblessed(f): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
this is bad news

1 Like

Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
TrollMan: Why? Bad Move!

i smell an olokpa here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Mutiuadeniyi290(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Good Move..
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Blackchampion(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Elusive9(f): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
ifaoni: gud, #20 wil rest.
e yaff increase naa
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
wonderful news!! I hope the IG does something about the local government Tax-Force boys, they are worse than Police now.
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by ammyluv2002(f): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
TrollMan: Why? Bad Move!
bad move? How?
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Davgwen(f): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Am sure the IG got the complaint from here.... A thread was opened about this....good one

3 Likes

Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by kel4soft: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
Slaughter bridge near Woji, hope una don hear? Even Aggrey, una don hear?
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
I hope this is a permanent thing...not a one off call.

Still, we do need some form of patrol on our unsafe highways.
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by 100Cents: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
It is shocking to know that police doesn't extort people in the north. Once you cross Nsukka heading towards Otukpa in Benue state, that is the last extortion block you will find Northwards...

What's the problem with police extortion and the south ?

4 Likes

Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by merieam16(f): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
undecided
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Osama10(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
cool
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by dboye(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Every new I. G always give that order, his predecessors said the same, I'm sure his successors will also say the same.. If I were him, I would not also repeat same but uproot whatever causes the re-emerging roadblocks .

1 Like

Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Odinaka00(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
I'm just commenting because I just received N-fp notifiction on my bb for d first time
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by timmyboy5050(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
embarassed cool grin...chaii,dem don take their daily bread ..no more The lord's prayer..
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Stephxoblessed: this is bad news
chai. Olokpa eweruru deeeeen!!

1 Like

Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Harmvirus(f): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Good move
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by olaeffect(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
And I remember a NL member did an open letter on resurection of roadblock just last week. Good one.

2 Likes

Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by ToyinDipo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
There are still pot-holes anyway.
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by SHOCK7(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Elusive9: Hope we're not being Scammed undecided FP tins sha grin
Really did it affect u?ooh u gat a beautiful smile wink
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: bad move? How?

It's a hard Fact. Your roads ain't secured at all.
Taking the police check point away will only make things worse. Ain't you a Nigerian? You ought to know that. It's a Bad Move.

1 Like

Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Damsman10(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
ifaoni: gud, #20 wil rest.
#50 actually
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Noted,
but how will dey control arm proliferation n d current security challenges in d Nation?
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by justitiaomnibus(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Especially in the south east, they are croping up everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by kennosklint(m): 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wetin com concern me...
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by olaeffect(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
TrollMan:

It's a hard Fact. Your roads ain't secured at all.
Taking the police check point away will only make things worse. Ain't you a Nigerian? You ought to know that. It's a Bad Move.

Roadblocks differs from checkpoints. You and I know what we mean by roadblocks.

Can someone please upload picture of a typical roadblock.
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Kk4(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
The people speak, govt listens. The beauty of Democracy

1 Like

Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by ChiSun27(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yomieluv: Good move,aside the dismantling of road blocks,police should be made to wear tight clothes as uniform,with no pocket,and slippers so there won't be a place to hide money collected as bribe.

Nigeria police,epitome of disgrace since 1900.

I know you are being sarcastic but then I don't wish them that type of dressing....LOL!!!!

Incase you have forgotten...the last time a list of the top 10 most corrupt Police Force in the world was published...Nigeria Police Force wasn't on the list....so we still get hope for this country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Loses As Appeal Court Tells Him He Has A Case To Answer / Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike / Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.