Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide (29799 Views)

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints / Ig Moves All Police Commissioners Around The States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by IdeyVex1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
100Cents: It is shocking to know that police doesn't extort people in the north. Once you cross Nsukka heading towards Otukpa in Benue state, that is the last extortion block you will find Northwards...

What's the problem with police extortion and the south ?

My brother, d thing dey tire me oh! When I used to live in Kaduna, I would drive from Kaduna to Otukpa without checking for papers or stopping then I cross into obollo afor, and every two kilometers, I have to bring out papers. In fact at a point, I would have more than two copies just in case I forget some somewhere.
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by KOSMOTV: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Best news. This is the first step at re-branding police. Not just uniforms.

My Website [www.thekosmotv.com][/url]
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by heilige(m): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
LASMA is still active on the streets
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Wolison(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
legendsilver: its just a question bro!
Its either a Yes or No answer, period.
But wait o! shocked is police work bad
if u ask meeeeee
Na who I go ask?
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by brat4222(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
3 weeks back when I traveled from Lafia, Nasarawa to Makurdi, Benue state, it was one check point after the other every 10 mins. But come to think of it, the day you ask the police to leave that road, armed robbers take over. so my conclusion was that the police presence was better. to travel on such road, you must have your licenses and permits complete. you can chose not to drop a dime if you don't want to, but Police ehh.. them sabi beg. you also got to be patient since the man with the gun is the boss. that's my take
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by ifaoni(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Johnnoo:

How do I get MTN 1gig??
check my signature and lets chat.

1 Like

Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by suptol(m): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by Greenified(m): 6:00am On Sep 23, 2014
Many Nigerians are dumb. Hw can u celebrate a move to remove all police roadblocks across the nation.

Crimes will increase; highway robbers and ritualists will operate freely. Many of you here criticizing the Nigerian Police are worse than they are. Who among you here that work in Government offices can boldly come out to say he/she depends on only salary without daily "chips".

We're only saying all these because the Police' own is publicly done. I am not in anyway supporting them but the truth must be told.

Even if they collect N20 from vehicles, have you ever asked them why they do so? The I.G to me is not intelligent, you will sit in your office and embezzle millions yet you are complaining about your boys collect N20.

If Nigerian Police must stop collecting N20, they must start enjoying what the people in the "house" are enjoying. Because even with that the bastards are stealing billions daily.

STOP RISKING OUR LIVES AND DO THE RIGHT THING.
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by fortunejum: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2014
This is not the first time.
Re: Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide by neejay1986(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
chuksfor13:

And wen ur car is snatched, d robbers will travel from lagos 2 kano without d papers.

LBWUC(Look Beyond Wat U See)

Dude, read well . I never said particular of the vehicle, I said drivers' license.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal / President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos / Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.