Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Words Of Wisdom About Boko Haram From Respected Personalities. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Words Of Wisdom About Boko Haram From Respected Personalities. (656 Views)

Army Set To Wipe Out Boko Haram From Sambisa- Defense Minister / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” / 10 Facts About Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words Of Wisdom About Boko Haram From Respected Personalities. by aminu150(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
INSURGENTS SPONSORS!!!

1. "PDP
created Boko Haram". Says General
Andrew Azazi, this statement cost his life.

2. "Government/Army behind Boko
Haram" Murtala Nyako, this statement
cost his position.

3. "Nigerian government
is the real Boko Haram" Sheikh Zakzaky, this
statement cost the lives of his 3 children
and numerous followers.

4. "Azubuike
Ihejerika and Ali Modu Sheriff are major
sponsors of Boko Haram” Reverend
Steven Davis.

5. "Boko Haram are in my
cabinet, judiciary and military." President
Jonathan.

6. "Federal Government is the
biggest Boko Haram" General Buhari, this
statement almost cost his life.

Who is the
real Boko Haram...??

Who enjoys the end
benefits of these atrocities...??
Re: Words Of Wisdom About Boko Haram From Respected Personalities. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Poverty is boko haram
Re: Words Of Wisdom About Boko Haram From Respected Personalities. by PHfinest(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
I would have said that you, my dear op is the real Boko Haram but I don't have proof.

Whoever they are, may our gallant soldiers send them to meet their unheavenly wh0res ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom About Boko Haram From Respected Personalities. by aminu150(m): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
PHfinest: I would have said that you, my dear op is the real Boko Haram but I don't have proof.
Whoever they are, may our gallant soldiers send them to meet their unheavenly wh0res ASAP.
I pity you because you dont have the brain to think or you are blinded by ethnic or religious bigotry. People like you are the problem with Nigeria.
Re: Words Of Wisdom About Boko Haram From Respected Personalities. by Freest(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
aminu150:
I pity you because you dont have the brain to think or you are blinded by ethnic or religious bigotry. People like you are the problem with Nigeria.
Its obvious you are a bokoharam sympathizer if not even a member.. Mtcheeews!!!
APC fan doing rubbish since 1943
Re: Words Of Wisdom About Boko Haram From Respected Personalities. by KwoiZabo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Since you added Nyako as a respected personality then you need brain surgery
Re: Words Of Wisdom About Boko Haram From Respected Personalities. by aminu150(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
KwoiZabo: Since you added Nyako as a respected personality then you need brain surgery
Nyako is respected because he served Nigeria. How about you or your father? You did nothing to this country. Only helping in bringing down this country through your bigotry.
Re: Words Of Wisdom About Boko Haram From Respected Personalities. by PHfinest(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2014
aminu150:

aminu150:
Nyako is respected because he served Nigeria. How about you or your father? You did nothing to this country. Only helping in bringing down this country through your bigotry.

Meanwhile, I am happy Shekau the PDP CAN Ihejirika boy has been killed like a rat. You really need to see the pictures
Both of us should rejoice over this.

He is the one that is filled with "bigotry"

(1) (Reply)

Bill And Hilary Clinton Welcomes Granddaughter (photos) / INEC To Sanction Jonathan, Atiku, Others For Early Campaign / 2015: If You Fail To Run, Don’t Come Back To Niger Delta; Uduaghan Tells Jonatha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.