Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM (3432 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM by Jarchi(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2014
I no fit laff
Re: GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM by vikkyboboski(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2014
u got me there Op!
Re: GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM by mstik(f): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2014
where all the girls at
Re: GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2014
danduchi: Ladies, not every guy is a member of the lucky club.
Not every poor guy today is worth investing in. Some are simply hopeless and will never hit it big. Some are purely millionaires in the making. But to spare you from waking up one morning realizing you’ve invested your time, effort and youth for nothing, here’s the rule of thumb I’ve used to sift out good penny stocks.
1. He knows he is good at something.
Knowing his worth is usually the first step towards
wealth creation. Baby-sitting, baking, gardening or
whatever so long as he recognizes that the skills he
honed are exchangeable for money.

2. He is self-disciplined.
He has the ability to concentrate on future financial
goals without swaying from everyday tasks that will
lead him there. No matter how boring or unpleasant.

3. He blames himself, not others.
He thinks it’s always his fault. Either partially or
entirely. It might seem a little sadistic but it’s him
actually knowing that he has control over his
environment, decisions and ultimately his own
future

4. He below his means.
It doesn’t mean he’s a miser.
He chooses to accumulate more wealth rather than to succumb to
short-lived pleasures of buying a Rolex or a BMW.
Someone in the relationship has to make this
sacrifice at the beginning. If not him, who else?

5. He is a doer.
He doesn’t blabber on and on about how he is going
to do something great. He just does it. He doesn’t
complain about doing stuff. He just does it.
6. He is extremely curious.
He takes time and effort to figure out the nuts and
bolts of why things work or don’t work. Opportunity
sometimes arises when he stumbles upon an
unserved niche.

7. He is thick skinned.
He has the balls to execute his crazy plans.
Whatever they may be. Failure doesn’t concern him.
Or should i say he isn’t afraid of being laughed at if he didn’t succeed.
He repeats 6 and tries again.
Investing in men is largely based on intrinsic value.
You’ll win some and you’ll lose some. But when you
do win, make sure you win big. So good luck ladies.
May the dating market be forever bullish.
i completely agree with this one. If your man buys everything on a credit agreement right from ordinary underwear, you are getting yourself into trouble. Some one who spends within his means is responsible.
Re: GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM by agangadiman(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2014
so only rich men should marry?? what do you define as rich?

rich in Naira or rich in Dollars? and australian dollars or Canadian dollars? zimbabwean Nko?

den you have rich....and then you have rich, then there is OLE rich, and theres BILLI rich, all na rich

so which one?

however, such threads are proof that women today (of marriagable age) are single mostly of their own making.

make una dey watch Lekki wives and real housewives of atlanta dey decieve yaselfs.

and many of you shouting to Jesorsssss to come and find you a man, would have fashid him back in the day one you heard that he was born in a manger in a sheep's house.
Re: GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM by Vikky014(f): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2014
kilokeys: waiting for d ladies to flood here and agree with d 16 year old op.. while they are 35 still having bfs up and down.. *brings out village bench*
hahahahaha dnt kill me o

1 Like

Re: GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM by Tallesty1(m): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2014
kilokeys: waiting for d ladies to flood here and agree with d 16 year old op.. while they are 35 still having bfs up and down.. *brings out village bench*
*sits beside him, offers him Kolanut* do you have your snuff bottle with you

1 Like

Re: GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM by MissSlimbody(f): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2014
Some gals n money sha
Re: GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM by Chanchit: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2014

Na ontop village bench you sleep this early morning dey talk rubbish...!?
Re: GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM by kilokeys(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chanchit:

Na ontop village bench you sleep this early morning dey talk rubbish...!?
and i come fresh like this.. mehn my villa sweet be that.. come visiting please
Re: GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
everyone wanna make a thread smh
Re: GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM by Chanchit: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
kilokeys:
and i come fresh like this.. mehn my villa sweet be that.. come visiting please

Ok, I don see ur pix.
Re: GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM by Henrypraise: 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
If he plays baba ijebu, m so sure n certain he gonna make it big in d future...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More / Is It Okay For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? / 5 Abusive Remarks You Should Never Use For Your Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.