Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,199 members, 7,953,739 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys (1837 Views)

Ok, Ladies Be Sincere About This... / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Ok Ladies, Juss Incase You Didn't Know.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by 01emek(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hello guys,

Let me start like this, in 2011 when i was sick, the doctor checked my weight and am weighting 64kg. But yestarday, suprisenly i checked my weight, and i was weighting 80kg. Am not fat oo grin neither am i tin (see ma pic)

my question, is weighting 80kg ok for a tall normal guy? Or is it that am becoming a giant?grin tongue or do you think i should try and reduce it

And for the ladies is 80kg ok for your guy or would the weight interrupt you fun grin? Or do you think it should be reduced?? And the gentlemen in the house, is weighting 80kg perfect for a guy.

i did like my wife/girlfriend to weight just 60kg. Please your contribution would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by iceberylin(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Get a Job and stop being silly angry
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by 01emek(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
iceberylin: Get a Job and stop being silly angry
hahahaha wetin they bite you nah? If you have no contribution to make why not just walk away than saying trash? tongue
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
You tin abeg but @ 80 is a good Kg
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by kilokeys(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
i just checked with one a.boki. now o...

hmmm i am weighing 2 bags of rice and 4 dericas

105kg. shocked

i carry it well.. and would lose some asap.

meanwhile. ladies, come to papa. gimme some bellyrubs
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by Dymondgurl(f): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
80kg is very ok for a guy.
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
***singing***....Be careful little mouth what you say....Be careful little mouth what you say...............
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by mstik(f): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
that's an alright weight for a guy...
my broda weighs waay more than that and he doesn't have an ounce of fat in him undecided
probably large bones..
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by 01emek(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
kilokeys: i just checked with one a.boki. now o...

hmmm i am weighing 2 bags of rice and 4 dericas

105kg. shocked

i carry it well.. and would lose some asap.

meanwhile. ladies, come to papa. gimme some bellyrubs
hahahahaha who is taking about patronizing aboki. I check mine in hospital.
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by 01emek(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
temigracie: ***singing***....Be careful little mouth what you say....Be careful little mouth what you say...............
why are you singing cry .. What do you weight? 30kg i guess grin tongue
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by 01emek(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
mstik: that's an alright weight for a guy...
my broda weighs waay more than that and he doesn't have an ounce of fat in him undecided
probably large bones..
Really? Is 80kg and above not too much? What do you weight cool
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by mstik(f): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sorry, I don't share that number cool
01emek: Really? Is 80kg and above not too much? How many do you weight(8
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by Tymax(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
How tall are you? You should be at least 5ft 10 to weigh that much. Even with big bones.
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by 01emek(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
mstik: Sorry, I don't share that number cool
hahaha Really? What is so special about what a lady weight?? Chei girls enh i don suffer cheesy
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by Tymax(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
mstik: Sorry, I don't share that number cool
Lol. Ladies don't tell their age, height or weight. But we know those figures grin
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by mstik(f): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
if you know, then why ask?
Tymax:
Lol. Ladies don't tell their age, height or weight. But we know those figures tongue
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by Tymax(m): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
mstik: if you know, then why ask?
I didn't.
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by mstik(f): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Right. You think you know, but you don't
Tymax:
I didn't.
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by jmoore(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
You should focus on BMI(Body mass index)
1-BMI less than 18 means you are underweight

2-BMI less than 18.5 means you are too thin for your height.

3-BMI between 18.6 and 24.9 is healthy.

4-BMI between 25 and 29.9 means you are overweight.

5-BMI over 30 is obese.

How to calculate your BMI

A- Metric Formula
BMI = weight in kilograms / height in meters²

B- Imperial Formula
BMI= weight in pounds x 703 / height in inches²
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by 01emek(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tymax: How tall are you? You should be at least 5ft 10 to weigh that much. Even with big bones.
Am 6ft 3 (or even more). Tall ( check ma pic).. Am also suprise, the last time i checked its 64kg that was 3 year ago.
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by Tymax(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
01emek: Am 6ft 3 (or even more). Tall ( check ma pic).. Am also suprise, the last time i checked its 64kg that was 3 year ago.
Guy you are fit.
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by 01emek(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dymondgurl: 80kg is very ok for a guy.
yea thank you. But what weight do you recommend for a lady? Can a lady weight 80kg and still not fat.
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by 01emek(m): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tymax:
Guy you are fit.
Guy na excess eating of bean oo cheesy
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by Dymondgurl(f): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
01emek: yea thank you. But what weight do you recommend for a lady? Can a lady weight 80kg and still not fat.
to me a lady weighing 80kg is fat oo. I think d limit shud be 7okg
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by 01emek(m): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
jmoore: You should focus on BMI(Body mass index)
1-BMI less than 18 means you are underweight

2-BMI less than 18.5 means you are too thin for your height.

3-BMI between 18.6 and 24.9 is healthy.

4-BMI between 25 and 29.9 means you are overweight.
5-BMI over 30 is obese.
thanks my guy. But how do one know 18.6 and 24.9.. I really clueless about it, can you please shade more light?
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by 01emek(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dymondgurl: to me a lady weighing 80kg is fat oo. I think d limit shud be 7okg
hmmm ok.. cool
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by 01emek(m): 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
donroxy: You tin abeg but @ 80 is a good Kg
hahaha guy i know tin oo. I get flesh oo grin
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by jmoore(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
01emek: thanks my guy. But how do one know 18.6 and 24.9.. I really clueless about it, can you please shade more light?
Go to www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmi-m.htm
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by 01emek(m): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by 01emek(m): 6:58am On Sep 22, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. Ladies don't tell their age, height or weight. But we know those figures grin
don't mind ladies, they can form enh
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by olatade(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2014
I'm 6'5 nd I weigh a hefty 104kg,but funny tin is I'm not fat...which always makes me wonder where the 'fat' is stored in ma body
Re: What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys by vikkyboboski(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2014
poo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka / 7 Practical Ways To Avoid Pre-marital Sexx . A Letter To Singles'. / Baby Mamas Everywhere!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.