Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Would You Marry You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry You? (668 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry You? by JEITO: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Given your strength, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, responses, character in general along with the kind of home you'll love to have.

Would you marry someone that's like you or would you prefer to marry one with an entirely different features?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry You? by iceberylin(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hell NO!!!!

Cant Bleep myself cool

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry You? by coolk(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Perhaps
Re: Would You Marry You? by Emessy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lolz that moment when you marry you and some random stranger says GO Bleep YOURSELF!
Re: Would You Marry You? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Emessy: Lolz that moment when you marry you and some random stranger says GO Bleep YOURSELF!

iceberylin: Hell NO!!!!
Cant Bleep myself cool

Shít happens when English becomes too hard to read and comprehend. Friends. Read again. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry You? by Beennkumar(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
I doubt.

Someone like me would make the marriage boring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry You? by kelechiMarie(f): 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
tufia!if I marry someone like me,the marriage wouldn't last I don't even relate well with people whose characters are so similar to mine
Re: Would You Marry You? by Tymax(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Me, marry myself? Nah! We are too alike.
Re: Would You Marry You? by JEITO: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hmm... But I thought we all love ourselves and speak good about us and all that... undecided

How comes we don't want to marry someone that's just like us I was thinking we'ld flow better or marriage would be sweeter, if everyone, marries someone like themselves.
Re: Would You Marry You? by dechandel(f): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
I love me.. Yea

But hell no
Re: Would You Marry You? by LaurelP(m): 12:04am On Sep 22, 2014
Yes I would
I'm a very versatile person, I can be anytin I want, am both lively and boring, gud and badt.. An all-rounder!
Re: Would You Marry You? by Exjoker(m): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2014
Hell noo!!! 14yrs inprison no be joke
Re: Would You Marry You? by Exponental(m): 12:47am On Sep 22, 2014
2 parallel lines. My spouse should balance my defects not add or encourage it.
Re: Would You Marry You? by imagold: 1:15am On Sep 22, 2014
Go back n undastnd d topic
Exjoker: Hell noo!!! 14yrs inprison no be joke
Re: Would You Marry You? by ERCROSS(m): 1:46am On Sep 22, 2014
I am complicated...
I need someone to uncomplicate...
I am incomplete,
I need someone who will complete me..
Emotionally ,
physically ,
psychologically,
mentally,
Intenally
And
Sexually.
Re: Would You Marry You? by MisterLongman(m): 3:59am On Sep 22, 2014
Marrying someone like me....... That is tantamount to marrying a clone..... I doubt if that kind of marriage will be interesting

(1) (Reply)

Ten Relationship Myths / Advice Lounge, Strictly For Men's Relationship Challenges Q&A / Arrant Lies!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.