Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,496 members, 7,770,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

How To Get A Flat Tommy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get A Flat Tommy (968 Views)

3 Simple Steps To A Flat Tommy / How To Get A 'flat Tommy' / Flat Tommy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Flat Tommy by elegantdebb95: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pls can I do sit ups at nyt cos I go to work early, morning is not visible Or is Dere something else I can do
Re: How To Get A Flat Tommy by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
50 sit-ups every morning won't hurt.
It used to be difficult for me, now it's no longer.

Also, I know other couple of exercises you can practise to get a flat stomach, but then I don't have their names.
And yeah you can perform sit-up in anytime of the day.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Flat Tommy by elegantdebb95: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2014
Vessi: 50 sit-ups every morning won't hurt.
It used to be difficult for me, now it's no longer.

Also, I know other couple of exercises you can practise to get a flat stomach, but then I don't have their names.
And yeah you can perform sit-up in anytime of the day.
thanks
Re: How To Get A Flat Tommy by JUMAYIN(f): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
I hope sit-ups doesn't affect an early pregnancy....if the pregnancy is yet to be detected
Re: How To Get A Flat Tommy by elegantdebb95: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
JUMAYIN: I hope sit-ups doesn't affect an early pregnancy....if the pregnancy is yet to be detected
I don't know abt dat maybe u shld Google it

(1) (Reply)

Is Johesu On Strike??? / Healthy Drink :P / 9-ways To Control Your High Blood Pressure Without Medications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.