Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Picture Of Boko Haram Members Killed By Nigerian Troops, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Boko Haram Members Killed By Nigerian Troops, (1145 Views)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Boko Haram Members Killed By Nigerian Troops, by nairawallcom: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-b85doYyUhIQ/VBwGs2j-GiI/AAAAAAADkAg/BiiW75FSypA/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

Just got these exclusive but very graphic photos
of Boko Haram members killed by the Nigerian
troops at Konduga in Borno this week. The pic
above is the new CS/VP3 MRAP that was
recently purchased. It aided in the victory of
the soldiers over the insurgents. Find the pics
after the cut...Be Warned,
graphic photos follow link to view

http:///ByNsHOiH9o

1 of 8 photos

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ky14B3TTNjE/VBwHLN1_eII/AAAAAAADkBc/yZR4FRtWXKI/s280/5.jpg[/img]
Re: Picture Of Boko Haram Members Killed By Nigerian Troops, by nairawallcom: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
serves them right
Re: Picture Of Boko Haram Members Killed By Nigerian Troops, by GetUmad: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
If you think I'm gonna click that "blue text" you're on a very looooooooooooooong thing . Provide them pictures here my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Boko Haram Members Killed By Nigerian Troops, by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
Oloshi OP ni eleyi grin
Aran ran werey

Re: Picture Of Boko Haram Members Killed By Nigerian Troops, by omololu2020(m): 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
If I click on am,mak I get flat head

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Boko Haram Members Killed By Nigerian Troops, by levelszik(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
If I click am make my head long like egg grin
Re: Picture Of Boko Haram Members Killed By Nigerian Troops, by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2014
GetUmad: If you think I'm gonna click that "blue text" you're on a very looooooooooooooong thing . Provide them pictures here my friend.

So someone can't promote their blog again, I always see shh like "if I click that link"

Why are there so many haters out there?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Boko Haram Members Killed By Nigerian Troops, by nairawallcom: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2014
Didn't want to post pictures here cos of its graphic nature.. so if you want to be proud getting info . just trying to provide free information..

(1) (Reply)

2015 Election: I’ll Defeat Jonathan If APC Gives Me Ticket / Edo Lawmaker Dies / List People And Events The Last Time Buhari Was Head Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.