Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

She Was Raped A Night Before Your Wedding. What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Raped A Night Before Your Wedding. What Will You Do? (655 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / My Girlfriend Was Raped / What A Wedding...what Happened? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Raped A Night Before Your Wedding. What Will You Do? by Kunleskey(m): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
What will you do when you find out that your wife to be was raped a night before your wedding?especially the one you have sacrifice a lot for.the one you cherish, the woman you love with all your life,the woman you can't do without her and the woman you can do anything for.but can't kill for her.
Re: She Was Raped A Night Before Your Wedding. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Why do you come up with troubling stuffs like this?
Can you think of something better and reasonable?

Räpe isn't a Joke. FÜCK YOU.

4 Likes

Re: She Was Raped A Night Before Your Wedding. What Will You Do? by dre11(m): 11:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
It won't happen

Thats mah comment
Re: She Was Raped A Night Before Your Wedding. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 22, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: She Was Raped A Night Before Your Wedding. What Will You Do? by Kunleskey(m): 12:13am On Sep 22, 2014
TrollMan: Why do you come up with troubling stuffs like this?
Can you think of something better and reasonable?

Räpe isn't a Joke. FÜCK YOU.
it does'nt happen to you right?and it a question.don't be ridiculous. And i don't pray for such..
Re: She Was Raped A Night Before Your Wedding. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 22, 2014
molest her also undecided
Re: She Was Raped A Night Before Your Wedding. What Will You Do? by Kunleskey(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2014
dre11: It won't happen

Thats mah comment
what a reasonable comment..but if it happen to ya enemy What will you do?
Re: She Was Raped A Night Before Your Wedding. What Will You Do? by mrham03(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2014
God forbid. It will never happen to me but for u , i will tell u to take her to the hospital and postpone ur wedding
Re: She Was Raped A Night Before Your Wedding. What Will You Do? by naijaboiy: 12:32am On Sep 22, 2014
Silly comments...

SMH undecided
Re: She Was Raped A Night Before Your Wedding. What Will You Do? by valdes00(m): 12:55am On Sep 22, 2014
There r some thread on NL dat does nt need my sincere comment, this thread inclusive
Re: She Was Raped A Night Before Your Wedding. What Will You Do? by iceberylin(m): 5:59am On Sep 22, 2014
Then i'll kill for her angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question / Be Honest; No Lies Girls/ladies / She's With Another Man Yet Starring At Me A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.