Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question (658 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question by Differentplace: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question Instead Of Listening When Guys Talk
--------------- ------------

I was having a nice time with my girlfriend yesterday. I said to her; Cutie pie I am going to tell you a story with 4 parts. Remember that it is 4 parts o. She said; Okay. I said, Alright, I am going to start with part 1. There was a husband and wife, they were driving to a camp site when they came on crossroads. The husband said to the wife, Let us take the left road. The wife said, I think we should take the right road. The husband gave the wife.

From: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/girls-get-this-when-they-ask.html?m=1
Re: Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question by lawrenceunaa: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
u no well ooo if u need visits/traffic to ur blog y not post the whole story and we got to check out for more some other time

1 Like

Re: Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bloggers everywhere....everybody dey huslte, everybody wan blow heheheheheeh.
Re: Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Arva: Bloggers everywhere....everybody dey huslte, everybody wan blow heheheheheeh.

Hey. Do you teleport or something?... You are almost everywhere.
Re: Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question by Ayosky19(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ceasar1:

u read my mind
Re: Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ceasar1:

Yea I teleport lol. I'm raiden hehehehe
Re: Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
If i click that link make bend. If u want a part 5, i'll surely tell u one.
Re: Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question by donsteady(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Going to copy the whole crap and paste it here. Will be back soon lol
Re: Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question by donsteady(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question Instead Of Listening When Guys Talk
I was having a nice time with my girlfriend yesterday. I said to her; Cutie pie I am going to tell you a story with 4 parts. Remember that it is 4 parts o. She said; Okay. I said, Alright, I am going to start with part 1. There was a husband and wife, they were driving to a camp site when they came on crossroads. The husband said to the wife, Let us take the left road. The wife said, I think we should take the right road. The husband gave the wife a hot slap on her face and asked, Who is driving? Me or you? And so they took the left road. My girlfriend laughed, Hahahahaha! I said; Now I am going to tell you part 2. They got to the camp and the husband went fishing so that the wife can cook dinner. He came back and the wife said, Good! Now let me cook fish soup for us to eat. The husband said, but I want to eat fried fish. The wife gave him a hot slap on his face and asked, Who is cooking? Me or you? And so they ended up drinking fish soup. My girlfriend exclaimed, hmm, and laughed, hahahahaha. I then said; Now I am going to tell you part 4. She asked; What about part 3? I gave her a hot slap on her face and asked; Who is telling the story? Me or you?

(1) (Reply)

All I Am Missing Is You / How To Have A Peaceful & Lasting Marriage (men's Version) / Temptation Of First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.