Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Ladies/what To Do To Get Married Before Menopause Hits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/what To Do To Get Married Before Menopause Hits (491 Views)

For All The Single Ladies: PAUSE BEFORE MENOPAUSE / What Is Wrong With Your Younger Sibling Getting Married Before You? / How Can I Tell If My Husband Is Married In Nigeria Or Was Married Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies/what To Do To Get Married Before Menopause Hits by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 22, 2014
Yep,this topic is overdue ,it came out of a lot of research and now its out
1)LaDies when u find a guy that loves u hook him like ebola-
i says this because ,if a girl continue to change men like wrapper ,her love for men will begin to dwane so my advise is hook that nigga who love u genuinely
2)Lower your expectations-yea some gals be like ,I need a guy who can buy me the latest phones,latest cars bla bla bla,,but u suddenly forget that God has destined all boys for girls,don't push away that poor guy,he might be ur destiny
3)Never open ur kitten. Unless u r 100% sure he is the bae..that means he is the guy who loves u like egbami,like kilode
4)Always pray to ur creator-not necessarily means going to synagogue or mfm, but be close to ur creator.whether is olorun or yahweh or ogun ,be close to him
5)Beware of the disease called sharing of nude pictures
Very bad ,do not share to every tom,dick and harry, just because he made u Hot,,the pictures maight resurface in ur boyfriends phone # relationship over
More coming soon.
Re: Ladies/what To Do To Get Married Before Menopause Hits by iceberylin(m): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2014
undecided
Re: Ladies/what To Do To Get Married Before Menopause Hits by lawrenceunaa: 8:02am On Sep 22, 2014
Unibenstudent: Yep,this topic is overdue ,it came out of a lot of research and now its out
1)LaDies when u find a guy that loves u hook him like ebola-
i says this because ,if a girl continue to change men like wrapper ,her love for men will begin to dwane so my advise is hook that nigga who love u genuinely
lol like ebola me don run ooo

2)Lower your expectations-yea some gals be like ,I need a guy who can buy me the latest phones,latest cars bla bla bla,,but u suddenly forget that God has destined all boys for girls,don't push away that poor guy,he might be ur destiny
you the mind girls dey be like 'don't settle for less' when the dont even own upto 10% of what the poor guy can offer

3)Never open ur kitten. Unless u r 100% sure he is the bae..that means he is the guy who loves u like egbami,like kilode
i object, ladies open it after marriage, it has worth then wink

4)Always pray to ur creator-not necessarily means going to synagogue or mfm, but be close to ur creator.whether is olorun or yahweh or ogun ,be close to him
not being close to ur creator when in need of husband, be close to him always so that even b4 u ask he has already given

5)Beware of the disease called sharing of nude pictures
Very bad ,do not share to every tom,dick and harry, just because he made u Hot,,the pictures maight resurface in ur boyfriends phone # relationship over

cheap popularity is what pushes ladies into things like this, 100% unacceptable
More coming soon.

#gracias
Re: Ladies/what To Do To Get Married Before Menopause Hits by Baddestguyp(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Can I Trust Her With My Money? / Mathematicians Claim To Have Discovered The Formula For Love / First Love Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.