Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons (1529 Views)

800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ / 76 Hungry Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Military / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2014
Following a relentless onslaught by the Nigerian Army, many members of the Boko Haram sect have begun to surrender voluntarily. Some of them submitted themselves and their weapons to the leadership of the troops in Konduga during a further campaign at the weekend.

The Defence Headquarters tweeted that, “As the heat on the terrorists continues, five terrorists surrendered on Saturday (September 20, 2014) with all their weapons to troops at Konduga, pleading for mercy.

Other captured terrorists who refused to surrender have also been giving useful information on the plans of the group, in an apparent offer to cooperate.

In the last few days, the insurgents have made several desperate attempts to gain entry to Konduga, which the military in the area have continued to foil. Checks showed that the move by the insurgents was aimed at recovering the bodies of their prominent fighters who had died in the previous encounters in the area.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian Army has recovered more weapons during mop-up operations, while some of the insurgents’ vehicles have been destroyed.

source:leadershipnewspaper
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by Realtol(m): 8:15am On Sep 22, 2014
What a heart-lifting news on Monday morning! May this type of news continue and may Boko Haram go into extinction in Nigerian diction.

I am highly tired of explaining to my foreign friends I ain't from the side where BH operates so I can't tell them poo about it - I know not more than what we all read in newspaper about it.

Those people can ask questions. chai!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2014
Oh! A whole 5 'multitude' of them surrendered? Wow! That's a very big victory u piece of over-relayed comedy!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by jude33084(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2014
More will surrender cool
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by chronique(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2014
With time,this boko haram would be a thing of the past. I see victory for Nigeria in sight.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2014
I have always known that one entity u cannot fight afta God is the govt no matter how armed u claim be.
Let's hope many more surrender.
Sign of Good things to come
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: Oh! A whole 5 'multitude' of them surrendered? Wow! That's a very big victory u piece of over-relayed comedy!

Hey, Mr pessimist.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2014
chronique: With time,this boko haram would be a thing of the past. I see victory for Nigeria in sight.

That's the spirit compatriot
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by Omen100(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2014
Good news, we are getting there finally.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2014
Realtol: What a heart-lifting news on Monday morning! May this type of news continue and may Boko Haram go into extinction in Nigerian diction.

I am highly tired of explaining to my foreign friends I ain't from the side where BH operates so I can't tell them poo about it - I know not more than what we all read in newspaper about it.

Those people can ask questions. chai!

You know most times I feel for those of you in diaspora, coz you'd surely have lots of questions to answer and clarifications to do due to the "terrorist" status nigerians now have.
Buts pls in my humble advice,pls y'all should try and prove your hosts wrong in the smallest ways u can.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2014
mikedaniel76gmailcom:

Hey, Mr pessimist.
hi, mr empty optimist..
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by Realtol(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2014
mikedaniel76gmailcom:

You know most times I feel for those of you in diaspora, coz you'd surely have lots of questions to answer and clarifications to do due to the "terrorist" status nigerians now have.
Buts pls in my humble advice,pls y'all should try and prove your hosts wrong in the smallest ways u can.
I'm actually in Nigeria but I do have a lot of virtual friends on internet who are always too curious to know what's happening here. I'm in South West, never been to North and they think the whole issue is unfolding in my backyard. lol! This issue has actually denied me the opportunity of being invited to UK by an Oyinbo friend. So painful! I guess that's the price I have to pay for being a Nigerian.
I really felt a tip of what those in the foreign land are feeling that period.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Realtol:
I'm actually in Nigeria but I do have a lot of virtual friends on internet who are always too curious to know what's happening here. I'm in South West, never been to North and they think the whole issue is unfolding in my backyard. lol! This issue has actually denied me the opportunity of being invited to UK by an Oyinbo friend. So painful! I guess that's the price I have to pay for being a Nigerian.
I really felt a tip of what those in the foreign land are feeling that period.

Actually tot ur outa this shore. But which eva way we can, let's spread the gospel of a terror free nigeria.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by JEITO: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2014
This is the type of news we want to be hearing. More wisdom, strength, encouragement and GOODLUCK to our armed forces as they contribute to TRANSFORMING NIGERIA from a terror infested nation, to the land of PEACE and HARMONY.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
JEITO: This is the type of news we want to be hearing. More wisdom, strength, encouragement and GOODLUCK to our armed forces as they contribute to TRANSFORMING NIGERIA from a terror infested nation, to the land of PEACE and HARMONY.

Choice words there @ jeito
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by Freest(m): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Great news... As they surrender, take them to a nice hotel, serve them nice meals and make sure their health is attended to,
Then
KILL THEM
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! BOKO Haram:members Surrender,hand Over Weapons by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Freest: Great news... As they surrender, take them to a nice hotel, serve them nice meals and make sure their health is attended to,
Then
KILL THEM

As per last earthly pleasure before been ushered into the realm of Al-janah's (paradise in arabic) 70 vorgins

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua lied to us: family of deceased Zimbabwean- / Today Is World Quality Day! / Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.