Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! (5817 Views)

Samsung Wanting To Build An 11K Mobile Display That Can Look Alike 3D / Wanting To Relocate To Nigeria From America! What Jobs Are Available For Me? / Does Any One Know Of Record Label Wanting To Sign Upcoming Artistes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by beauty55(f): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
In my opinion,I would suggest that you go into either the educational sector(opening of a school) or event management...we love foreigners down here..ure welcome in advance[/quote]

am aware of the power issues smiley it doesn't discourage me wink yeah I will try to make it as cool as I can with good marketing strategies. Am also interested in real estate agency. I can't wait to walk around in Nigeria and call it my HOME ♥

5 Likes

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by kelvin1191(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
beauty55: Hello again!
Thanks a lot for ur responses. I will still go ahead with the cyber cafe and gaming room, coz i have already purchased the items needed and I have some ideas how to make it profitable. I am now looking for a great location in Imo state. The cyber cafe would be my first business just to start out from somewhere. I am moving from Sweden.

So if there is any other great ideas where I could continue my entrepreneurship while staying in Nigeria smiley

It will be better if you site it near a tertiary institution like FUT0, IMSU or POLYNEKEDE. A buiz center when added to it will be a combo. All the best!

1 Like

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by alexis007(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
u dey mad undecidedu dey mad...haven't this white woman heard of ebola scourging west africa?...moreso,she's bound 2 lose her good command of English...cus girls lyk seun can't wait to influence her wit their dumb 'LIKE SERIOUSLY...' grammar

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by kelvin1191(m): 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
beauty55: I can't wait to walk around in Nigeria and call it my HOME ♥

Just be careful while walking around cos we also like to kidnap whites. Hahahahaha!

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by beauty55(f): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=kelvin1191]

Just be careful while walking around cos we also like to kidnap whites. Hahahahaha![/quote

lol.. I know thatcheesy the first time I travelled to Nigeria I travelled alone. The only people who disturbed me were the customs workers asking for bribe. smiley I might just buy a very huge gun smiley

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Drink made from a plant we call "shapa" in yorubaland.Many pple now make their zobo wit colourings and sweetners.cry
Ask to be taught the original recipie wen u get to Nigeria.wink
beauty55:

Lol.. what is zobo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by thrizzle(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks a lot for ur responses. I will still go ahead with the cyber cafe and gaming room, coz i have already purchased the items needed and I have some ideas how to make it profitable. I am now looking for a great location in Imo state. The cyber cafe would be my first business just to start out from somewhere. I am moving from Sweden.

So if there is any other great ideas where I could continue my entrepreneurship while staying in Nigeria smiley
you could make it a game/ sports lounge loads of Nigerians love football so if you make the place look really good then you'll attract the right kinda crowd

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by beauty55(f): 3:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
alexis007: u dey mad undecidedu dey mad...haven't this white woman heard of ebola scourging west africa?...moreso,she's bound 2 lose her good command of English...cus girls lyk seun can't wait to influence her wit their dumb 'LIKE SERIOUSLY...' grammar

Ebola, malaria etc doesn't scare me. . I will wait for Ebola to pass.. I also had malaria last time I visited and I survived cheesy I had the worst fever for 1 week and I was unconscious almost all day. . Still not scared, I believe I can adapt to everything as long as I believe in God. smiley

5 Likes

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by beauty55(f): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=WoodcrestMayor]Drink made from a plant we call "shapa" in yorubaland.Many pple now make their zobo wit colourings and sweetners.cry
Ask to be taught the original recipie wen u get to Nigeria.wink[/quote

I surely will. smiley

1 Like

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pinshure or I dont believe it

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by osifred(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
It won't be worth you. The preferential treatment you were given the two times you came were because of formality.

If in doubt ask Richard brandson.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by beauty55(f): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
thrizzle:
you could make it a game/ sports lounge loads of Nigerians love football so if you make the place look really good then you'll attract the right kinda crowd

yeah I will try to reach for the right type of crowd and I will try to offer a nice place to hang out.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by hungryboy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
beauty55:

In my opinion,I would suggest that you go into either the educational sector(opening of a school) or event management...we love foreigners down here..ure welcome in advance

am aware of the power issues smiley it doesn't discourage me wink yeah I will try to make it as cool as I can with good marketing strategies. Am also interested in real estate agency. I can't wait to walk around in Nigeria and call it my HOME ♥
ok, welcome to naija, but i have a problem, my name is thomas, in this kind of thread i always want to see a picture, so madam the countdown begins now, am waiting for that picture
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by beauty55(f): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
osifred: It won't be worth you. The preferential treatment you were given the two times you came were because of formality.

I don't get the point?
Is it about bribery or kidnapping?
I am smart enough to hang out with people I know. I even drove in Nigeria. . That was the scariest part.. lol.. felt like I was driving amongst drunk people. . Lol.. no disrespect. .

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by bushjeph: 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Abuja or Lagos ll be nice location....then invest in FMCG business eg fruits store. I have seen a lot of cyber cafe business die. Though, no one can tell the innovation you are coming along with. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by thrizzle(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
osifred: It won't be worth you. The preferential treatment you were given the two times you came were because of formality.

someone is asking for suggestions on her business you're talking about kidnapping this is why people like you will never move forward senseless maggot

6 Likes

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Make brain cool
thrizzle:
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by kelvin1191(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=beauty55][/quote]
Madam you bad o! You be white but african blood dey run inside you. Pls dont forget to license your "Kala" (gun) cos its illegal here. Once again, welcome!

1 Like

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by beauty55(f): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
kelvin1191:
Madam you bad o! You be white but african blood dey run inside you. Pls dont forget to license your "Kala" (gun) cos its illegal here. Once again, welcome!

lol.. who needs licence. . Nobody would even come close to check the licence. . cheesy
yeah I feel like an African. . I could even pretend to be albino smiley
been married to a Nigerian for 9 years now.. If only I could catch up with igbo language. . wink

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by hayoakins(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
You may need to come over on vocation perhaps for 2-3weeks to look around i.e. feasibility study and import ideas/concept not in existence in Nigeria.

Instance, amid several others; the concept of mobile toilet was imported and made a landmark achievement.

The easiest way to succeed in Nigeria is to travel abroad, study the foreign economy with the intention to steal grin meant borrow some entrepreneurial ideas. You being abroad should make it easier as coming around on vocation would expose you to the kind of ideas you could implement in Nigeria.

Fortunately for you as White and unfortunately for some lazy and inferior business moguls, diving into consultancy would be a big break. You may just serve as an intermediary between the real consultant and the business entity and still smile to the bank.

Should you require further clarifications, you can post your reservations and i would gladly revert smiley

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by beauty55(f): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
hayoakins: You may need to come over on vocation perhaps for 2-3weeks to look around i.e. feasibility study and import ideas/concept not in existence in Nigeria.

Instance, amid several others; the concept of mobile toilet was imported and made a landmark achievement.

The easiest way to succeed in Nigeria is to travel abroad, study the foreign economy with the intention to steal grin meant borrow some entrepreneurial ideas. You being abroad should make it easier as coming around on vocation would expose you to the kind of ideas you could implement in Nigeria.

Fortunately for you as White and unfortunately for some lazy and inferior business moguls, diving into consultancy would be a big break. You may just serve as an intermediary between the real consultant and the business entity and still smile to the bank.

Should you require further clarifications, you can post your reservations and i would gladly revert smiley

wow sounds good. . I like smiling on the way to bank. smiley any good/great idea will help me. . Am all opened for tips. .
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by kelvin1191(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
beauty55:

lol.. who needs licence. . Nobody would even come close to check the licence. . cheesy
yeah I feel like an African. . I could even pretend to be albino smiley
been married to a Nigerian for 9 years now.. If only I could catch up with igbo language. . wink

within a year in Imo state, you will able to tell proverb in igbo. Do you know any word in igbo now?

1 Like

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by fairheven: 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Cyber-café no de reign again(sorry,you u are oyibo..u wnt understand pidgin)cyber-café is no more envoque,try selling pure water or baba ijegbu coolthe surest one is Ebola-killer hand sanitizer cheesy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by practicalclass: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
I see you joined Nairaland to seek advice on the matter. I will suggest you come to city of Ibadan in Oyo state. Open a cyber cafe + game centre + car wash + mini restaurant in a very strategic location ( such as close to a tertiary institution).
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by deor03(m): 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
beauty55:

wow sounds good. . I like smiling on the way to bank. smiley any good/great idea will help me. . Am all opened for tips. .

Relocate to Abuja or Lagos. Get in touch with a Swede in Ericsson or ABB

Easy integration into Nigeria
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by bskyb(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
[center][/center][left][/left]
you should look into starting a school. it is a low risk and high yield investment area, in my opinion.
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by 100Cents: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
woodcook: Mod please move to front page ejoo.

You sure say you get work ? undecided

What's so important about the thread ?

Because you hear oyibo woman..
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by 100Cents: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
bestestgirl: This should be interesting. BRB

Me too, I dey come..

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by 100Cents: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
On a lighter note.

Madam, be prepared for farming. Africa is a forest filled with wild animals. Monkeys, baboons and chimpanzees.

Thank me later..
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Idrismusty97(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
davidflipcy: sweden ? WTF are you for real? Sweden is very cool. Off point I would be happy if you could help me get to your country
You are too fast! You didn't even offer any advice.
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by 100Cents: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2014

Madam the madam.

Nigerians surf the net on their phones and laptops.

I can't remember when last I visited a cyber cafe..

Because my phone screen is big and my laptop comes up when it feels like...

I am a businessman, so don't waste your capital unnecessarily ma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by beauty55(f): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
100Cents:

Me too, I dey come..

lol.. very funny..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

From Nigeria To Europe – My PLAB Experience / Kogi State Polytechnic Uncovers N145m Salary Scam / My Job Is Not Challenging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.