Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. (1811 Views)

Is Purgatory In The Bible? / Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? / Catholic Purgatory: An Absolute Insult To Jesus Christ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. by vest(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ukutsgp: There is no such place as purgatory . It is but
another doctrine of devils. It gives mankind the
false hope that he can still make things right with
God after death.

the deceiver is simply at his old work again. Sadly,
many will hold onto the thought that they can still
redeem themselves by suffering after death,
instead of placing their total faith in the shed
blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
This Shows That You Dnt Even Knw The Meaning Of Purgatory
Read Dat Link I Gave Nd Learn
Re: Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
vest: This Shows That You Dnt Even Knw The Meaning Of Purgatory
Read Dat Link I Gave Nd Learn
oya tell me what it is na. that dead link. u expect me to click that. isn't it?
Re: Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. by kevoh(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ukutsgp: Ultimately, the
enslavement and subjugation of people is the
goal of every false religion... The concept of a terrifying prison
with a purging fire, governed by religious leaders,
is a most brilliant invention. It holds people
captive, not only in this life but also in the next
life...This dreadful fear and
uncertainty is the most ruthless form of religious
bondage and deception!

Mike Gendron
www.pro-gospel.org
by Mike Gendron

Who else sees the irony in the sentences in boldface? Mike Gendron, all in a bid to lash at the Catholic's concept of purgatory forgot totally that hell is another tool of FEAR used by the same christian religion.

Yes, purgatory might make no sense to him (being a non-catholic) but so does Hell which, using his words, is also a concept of terrifying prison with fire that leads to dreadful fear ''among christians'' and serves as a form of religious bondage.

Many christians don't serve their God because of love for him but of fear of hell fire. Times without number we have heard the usual Pascal's wager being stated by christians. Remove Hell fire from the equation, you'd be amazed by what you'll get.

Sorry for the long post and derailling. Carry on with your discussion. smiley
Re: Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
kevoh:

Who else sees the irony in the sentences in boldface? Mike Gendron, all in a bid to lash at the Catholic's concept of purgatory forgot totally that hell is another tool of FEAR used by the same christian religion.

Yes, purgatory might make no sense to him (being a non-catholic) but so does Hell which, using his words, is also a concept of terrifying prison with fire that leads to dreadful fear ''among christians'' and serves as a form of religious bondage.

Many christians don't serve their God because of love for him but of fear of hell fire. Times without number we have heard the usual Pascal's wager being stated by christians. Remove Hell fire from the equation, you'd be amazed by what you'll get.

my friend stop being senseless. there is nothing wrong with his statement. i repeat like him. purgatory is a hoax. it is fake. it is a clever work of fiction.
Re: Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. by kevoh(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ukutsgp: my friend stop being senseless. there is nothing wrong with his statement. i repeat like him. purgatory is a hoax. it is fake. it is a clever work of fiction.
You can make your point without the insult. Is insulting people what you Christians learn in church these days? How to be an insult warrior undecided

Very typical of you! You were just in a hurry to insult (despite calling yourself a christian)without realizing that my initial post shows that I don't believe in your hell fire, let alone purgatory. I pointed out the irony of Mr.Mike read below:

kevoh:

You are also committing same error as your hero Mr.Mike but fail to see beyond you. Your Bible says:
Matthew 7:3-5
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye.
Re: Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. by vest(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ukutsgp: my friend stop being senseless. there is nothing wrong with his statement. i repeat like him. purgatory is a hoax. it is fake. it is a clever work of fiction.
Chai!! My God!

I No Just Knw Wetting To Tel Dis Guy Self.
Re: Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. by Rich4god(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Abeg, all of una argueing with Ukutgp, make una help me with Mega byte I see say una get am in excess...
Re: Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. by kevoh(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rich4god: Abeg, all of una arguing with Ukutgp, make una help me with Mega byte I see say una get am in excess...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
kevoh:
You can make your point without the insult. Is insulting people what you Christians learn in church these days? How to be an insult warrior undecided

Very typical of you! You were just in a hurry to insult (despite calling yourself a christian)without realizing that my initial post shows that I don't believe in your hell fire, let alone purgatory. I pointed out the irony of Mr.Mike read below:

You are also committing same error as your hero Mr.Mike but fail to see beyond you. Your Bible says:
hell is real and i dnt see how talking about it amounts to terrorising people. whether u believe in hell or not is not my problem. u will know when d time comes.
Re: Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. by kevoh(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ukutsgp: hell is real and i dnt see how talking about it amounts to terrorising people. whether u believe in hell or not is not my problem. u will know when d time comes.

Ignored! I've been warned not to waste my time Data(megabytes) on you anymore. tongue
Re: Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. by vest(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ukutsgp: hell is real and i dnt see how talking about it amounts to terrorising people. whether u believe in hell or not is not my problem. u will know when d time comes.

Purgatory is real and i dnt see how talking about it amounts to terrorising people. whether u believe in Purgatory or not is not my problem. u will know when d time comes.
Re: Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. by SalC: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
vest:
Purgatory is real and i dnt see how talking about it amounts to terrorising people. whether u believe in Purgatory or not is not my problem. u will know when d time comes.
EPIC!!! grin
Re: Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2014
kevoh:

Ignored! I've been warned not to waste my time Data(megabytes) on you anymore. tongue
it doesn't change d fact that purgatory is false.
Re: Purgatory: Purifying Fire Or Fatal Fable? By Mike Gendron. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2014
vest:
doctrine of men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of This Rampant Fornication Among Christains? / Breaking Occultic Alters. A Must Read. / Why Are There Many Christian Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.