Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. (12048 Views)

((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by tosyne2much(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
yungchop: #cocks_pistol angry tha Bleep?? A whole IG of police committing a grave offence!! #will you wrapper again?? Say yes and get your brains blown off angry
hahahahaahaha lwkmd.. Egbon no be so oooo.. The lady say she know me behind d internet, so I dey curious to know... Funny enough, she even call my surname so na wetin shock me pass be dat oooo
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by charijee(f): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
KelvinGraphics: The only good thing about me that i am proud of is that i am me and will always be metongue I don't regret things/my actions kuz they made me who i am today and i love the fact that I have been pulling through and silencing haters since i was borntongue Each time i look back at where i started and where i am e dey baffle me too... No be by my power tho, it all balls down to self belief, that's the greatest tool u got. If you don't have your own style of doing things then i am sorry you will keep copying people and you will always be behind them till you die.tongue

Errm U see this peeps iam about to mention eehnn. make i no talk first.

@3dimension Brotherly

@JefferyJames Another wahala and nice dude

@Charijee Amazing lady, I love your style, kip it up dear

@Cheriepet E bu Alobam

I RESPECT YOU GUYS A LOT. Indeed U all are a true bro/Sis.

Dats all for nowgrin
Hehehehe Prince K.......love your sense of humour.......anyone who takes what you say here on NL serious is a big joker......your party is just 2days away........we're going to rock it......
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by tosyne2much(m): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Epathra: I stopped doing PMs since tsunami sowie.
Okay when last did you see me ? do we talk or greet real in real life ?
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by yungchop: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahaahaha lwkmd.. Egbon no be so oooo.. The lady say she know me behind d internet, so I dey curious to know... Funny enough, she even call my surname so na wetin shock me pass be dat oooo
that's fine bro, but if I later discover that you are whyning me ehn, that's one chance to baba Gods place o tongue
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by iceberylin(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
ggrin: ur a GOOD guyangrycry
FIXED wink
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Tallesty1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Even you
MizMyColi:

[size=14pt]Tallesty1 grin

You may now do the needful wink[/size]

[size=4pt]If ah hear say you don hang boot undecided[/size]

Choi............ You suppose dey encourage me nah.sad
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by 1one: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
naijaboiy: [i]I'm just a simple guy who doesn't let people's bad opinion get to me,,i live my life for me and I do my best to represent those who are proud of me smiley

I'm an extrovert and easily attract people to me anywhere I go,,though i'm usually quiet at first in the presence of new faces and then I get acquainted with them after much observations... cool

I believe in the reciprocity of respect,,whether old or young...if you respect me then I give you back a thousand fold smiley

Big ups to the following PERSONgrin

1one - When it comes to comedy on NL,,i'm glad I followed this guy...though older than me but we rapport like we are age mates...
I respect you sire cool

Na only me Waka come oooo grin

I don't do secular songs but I think there's a word I remember from one of wizkid's songs... And that word fits my reply to this post...

YaGAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I no know wetin e mean ooo but it just feels like the something that fits this post grin

You rock man!... I can always feel your cool, fly-easy-going nature oozing from almost every post you make...I think you would sound like Pharrel in real life tongue.
There are two things I wish I could steal from you...

1.Your incredibly good look angry
2.That your Tyre rim wey you hang for your neck for your dp. gringrin

Cheers hommie cool.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by naijaboiy: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
1one:

Na only me Waka come oooo grin

I don't do secular songs but I think there's a word I remember from one of wizkid's songs... And that word fits my reply to this post...

YaGAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I no know wetin e mean ooo but it just feels like the something that fits this post grin

You rock man!... I can always feel your cool, fly-easy-going nature oozing from almost every post you make...I think you would sound like Pharrel in real life tongue.
There are two things I wish I could steal from you...

1.Your incredibly good look angry
2.That your Tyre rim wey you hang for your neck for your dp. gringrin

Cheers hommie cool.
gringrin
Thanks man...

LoL @tyre rim cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Neldrizzy and Tallest1
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Epathra(f): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
I tot yungchop just warned you. Nope. We don't. End of quote. Tallesty be feeling like celeb now coz 2 ppl ave  same opinion abt him.*rolls eyes nad squeeze nose*
tosyne2much: y are you putting me in suspense... Okay no wahala den
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
tongue tongue tongue

wink
Tallesty1: Even youChoi............ You suppose dey encourage me nah.sad
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by kika23(f): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Whew!
Kikanwa: I have tried to understand who I really am but I still can't figure out exactly who I am. From the little I understand about myself, I'm very reserved, emotional, quiet, quite solitary but I'm crazy around people I'm VERY close to. It hate to hurt people, it kills my soul.. I love seeing and listening to laughter. To some I'm an extrovert but if you ask me, I'm the opposite of what they think... I hardly make friends because I'm tagged " the snub" but that's not true. When you get close, you fall in love (yes I'm that addictive)..

My friends say I'm classical because I don't like what everyone else likes... and I love that they think that way. I love music so much that when I feel like it's almost over I just listen and run to paradise where everything is perfect... I'm afraid of the dark, I can't stand it. I hardly go out because I love my comfort zone( my bed).. I just love the fact that I can be complicated a times which means I'm not predictable... I love to write and I love my family so much I can do anything for them.. I definitely am not a one in a million kind of lady, but a once in a life time kind of woman...

As for NL, I haven't really made friends but the few I know are beautiful people and I don't regret being here. I'd love to meet more beautiful people here..

Mizmycoli, I don't know you in fact, this is the first post from you I'm reading and I kinda like you already.. It's not because I have read your posts but because everyone says good things about you which clearly shows you are a good person and good people inspire me... Thank you for this post...

Krall; your posts kinda makes me laugh... You are always direct and always don't know why people open certain threads... Would definitely love to know you more..

smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Yeah just saw this thread, thanks to Marieolae

About myself:
I'm just a cool friendly guy, though quite a shy type but I attract people to myself. I love pretty ladies a lot and hate girls with flat nyarshh!! angry I love my cute face that attract babes to me but my only problem is I dnt know how to toast babe.

I just love being me

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
my shout out
@becaciabarbie: shoutout to dis pretty lady. I feel her beauty:*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
lilhansome: my shout out
@becaciabarbie: shoutout to dis pretty lady. I feel her beauty:*

Hehehe oga dis one wey h don tell u d say u dea admire am secretly e no b secret anymore o..

Anyway, I support u bruh
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
HFOG:
If I cash you ehn?
wat I do na
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
MuhdG:

Hehehe oga dis one wey h don tell u d say u dea admire am secretly e no b secret anymore o..

Anyway, I support u bruh
make we keep am secret btwn two of us. Its still secret, na whisper i whisper am... i nor loud am
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
AriDsexy:
Lol....said d same thing in my mind when I saw dt comment.
lmao...
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Bunchersstab(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2014

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by HFOG(f): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: wat I do na
You know that I know that you know...
So whisper into my ears who's the lucky dude since you've rejected my dear son.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by HFOG(f): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Hey!
Wasn't talking to you.

Oh so sorry sir. Thought you knew that MzMyColi is me clone.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by tosyne2much(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Epathra: I tot yungchop just warned you. Nope. We don't. End of quote. Tallesty be feeling like celeb now coz 2 ppl ave  same opinion abt him.*rolls eyes nad squeeze nose*
oya end of quote b4 guys go come bash me here grin
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
HFOG:
You know that I know that you know...
So whisper into my ears who's the lucky dude since you've rejected my dear son.
I don't knw wat u knw o

Harlos lipsrsealed
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by HFOG(f): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I don't knw wat u knw o

Harlos lipsrsealed
Anu e semi madam
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
HFOG:
Oh so sorry sir. Thought you knew that MzMyColi is me clone.

lol. Okay.
It was kinda rude tho.

Hope u had a nice day.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by maynation(f): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Am maynation undecided.
One of a kind Nigga.Proudly Yoruba.
Nothing more to myself than bin myelf.

Who else wud i talk about if not Lirusehn.

Truth be told i like this Bro undecided.
I cud remb when we chated on BBM, the only thing that seems important to him is 'Self-Respect'. I learnt a whole lot from our last conversation he seems weird though.
Niggahman anywhere you are like seriously just believe Your way of life is what i wanna follow lipsrsealed.

it's funny he doesnt knw am on his list tho. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by dre11(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sehindemi: Oh Sehindemi!!!
U rlly need to talk here..

First & foremost, I aknowledged d mighty man in battle,d man whose mercy reignz despite my unfaithfulness..I believe he brought me to NL with reasonz best known to him..

I joined NL last month (very recent) It'z rlly painful av not made frndz angry...but trust me,-'m gonna start workin on dat! wink

I had few peepz to mention though..
Lirusehn- He'z d 1 who begged me to join NL cheesy..
I respect & value him so much not becoz he'z my 'twin' but becoz of his high rank of intelligence & disciplinary..
We do quarel though (both here & off)
Buh he still remains dat valuable brother..
Much thkz Twin 4 bringin me into dis everlively forum..It'z a 1daful place to be!

cheesy
cheesy
Ure such an fun, great and lovely lady to be with

I guess its like like minds attracts.... Maybe that why our paths did cross and we found a common ground.....

Wish to meet u too someday.....

APPRECIATION

To all mah followers ur such a great people
To all those I didn't follow but we do talk.... How I wish we could be in thesame room and never leave ourselves...
To those that follows me..... U actions just show how much I did loved u but couldn't know how to express it in words
To all that bash me...... Thanks for showing those little faults in me that I never acknowledged.... This made me a better person
To those I did poke ....... I just wanna know u
To those I did bash..... We just trying to learn from each other
To those I fail to acknowledge their greetings.... Its not that I hate or feel so arrogant but its because I didn't see it at that moment. I hope u did forgive me
To those that did see mah as a troll.... We just having fun here and let make this place fun
To those I did hurt..... Mah actions did hurt me than u.... Because at the end of the day, I do examine mah self and ask what could I have done better to keep this friendship going

Everyone..... I say its just fun knowing all of u
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MabraO: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
About me: am just that boring dude hiding behind his key pad. wink
Ugly, smooth talker, ladies man, not on NL sha

Neldrizzy my friend who just admitted into uniben, don't know if he his Benin or not
He share pass mtn share and sell.

Mizmycoli my crush on NL. Never tot u could ve one. And u like her sense of humor. Looking far ward to seeing u one one babie.

Frankysnow my beautiful sexy babie, I can kill anybody for her cheesy

Mencade5 the guy that like beans like mad. I don miss that ur beans nd cray fish oh! Wen u go prepare am?

Elantracey my ebony. But she don forget me wink

To other una go well oh
I cut Hand for una
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MabraO: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
About me: am just that boring dude hiding behind his key pad. wink
Ugly, smooth talker, ladies man, not on NL sha

Neldrizzy my friend who just admitted into uniben, don't know if he his Benin or not
Him nd mtn I no know who share passcheesy

Mizmycoli my crush on NL. Never tot u could ve one. And u like her sense of humor. Looking far ward to seeing u one one babie.

Frankysnow my beautiful sexy babie, I can kill anybody for her cheesy

Mencade5 the guy that like beans like mad. I don miss that ur beans nd cray fish oh! Wen u go prepare am?

Elantracey my ebony. But she don forget me wink

To other una go well oh
I cut Hand for una

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by ggrin(f): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
iceberylin:
FIXED wink
angryangrysatan
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks. Naijaboiy and Kachisbarbie

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Secret Admirers / The Love Game / The Tongue Twister Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.