Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. (12049 Views)

((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
@MabraO I'm crushin' blushin' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
lilhansome: my shout out
@becaciabarbie: shoutout to dis pretty lady. I feel her beauty:*

Ma Niggah cool.. I see U bro.. #Much Respect
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by iceberylin(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
ggrin: angryangrysatan
ţђįş įş wāy bęyoŋd. ā Joke
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Neldrizzy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
MabraO: About me: am just that boring dude hiding behind his key pad. wink
Ugly, smooth talker, ladies man, not on NL sha

Neldrizzy my friend who just admitted into uniben, don't know if he his Benin or not
Him nd mtn I no know who share passcheesy

Mizmycoli my crush on NL. Never tot u could ve one. And u like her sense of humor. Looking far ward to seeing u one one babie.

Frankysnow my beautiful sexy babie, I can kill anybody for her cheesy

Mencade5 the guy that like beans like mad. I don miss that ur beans nd cray fish oh! Wen u go prepare am?

Elantracey my ebony. But she don forget me wink

To other una go well oh
I cut Hand for una
Lolll tanks for the shout out bro.... Tho i left PH yesterday, now am in bayelsa, going back 2 Benin next week, then from dia back 2 abuja
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
charijee: Hehehehe Prince K.......love your sense of humour.......anyone who takes what you say here on NL serious is a big joker......your party is just 2days away........we're going to rock it......
Thank U xo much Omalicha

I admire U too.

Hope U will be coming along with ur boo JJ ba?
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Elantracey:

you want your wife to come n strangle me abi undecided
Strangle U kuz ur bro gave U a peck undecided
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by charijee(f): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Thank U xo much Omalicha

I admire U too.

Hope U will be coming along with ur boo JJ ba?
Do him the honours by inviting him
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
charijee: Do him the honours by inviting him
Sure i will dear. If he is not there den there wont be any show.
U knw they say d best is always reserved 4 d last.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by HFOG(f): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

lol. Okay.
It was kinda rude tho.

Hope u had a nice day.
I did. Tks. Sorry again. Only tried to pull your legs.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Tallesty1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Epathra: About ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥: I'm evolving into a more loving and patient person. I'm also working on staying ALL positive despite all.
I'm gentle buh not quiet. Tallesty1: I admire his maturity and sense of humor. I only wish I cld change his view on some things esp his opinion of the female folks. I always look forward to his post and siggy. Food for thought.
I'd love you to try. Y'know I'm still learning. That's why I'm following prettyfacewink. Make me your e-student and change some of my views like ya saidgrin.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Epathra(f): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
We can start from why you don't really like ladies. Prolly a past experience. How abt cr8ing a thread 4 dat purpose. I'm just a mention away and will be more than willing to answer.
Tallesty1: I'd love you to try. Y'know I'm still learning. That's why I'm following prettyfacewink. Make me your e-student and change some of my views like ya saidgrin.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Epathra(f): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
FeverRay
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Tallesty1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Epathra: We can start from why you don't really like ladies. Prolly a past experience. How abt cr8ing a thread 4 dat purpose. I'm just a mention away and will be more than willing to answer.
lmao.

Who told you that I don't like 'em??
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Epathra(f): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Your comments about them.
Tallesty1: lmao.

Who told you that I don't like 'em??
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
HFOG:
I did. Tks. Sorry again. Only tried to pull your legs.

Lol.
Uwc.
Apology accepted.

You could have used a friendly smiley along with it.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by luxanne(f): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
My perfect imperfections, all of me - I love the fact that am simply ME smiley But the most outstanding quality I cherish more are, my urge to learn continously, my focus in life to attain much more, my sense of humour, my empathetic nature, and the fact that am humanitarian smiley

That said, so what I like about the OP (mizmycoli)-wait first lemme gossip small but don't tell anyone u heard it from me o grin

Ahem!

u see that lady that calls herself mizmycoli ehn, she has plenty, plenty suitors o, hmm, looks like her jazz is working very, very well.

*snap fingers*

I need to go meet her so she can connect me sharperly out of this my suitorless state, no dulling mehn cheesy grin

Aii, now to what I like about her, I love the fact that she has a BIG, good heart, don't ask me how I know that, I just do and I can't be wrong wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Tallesty1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Epathra: Your comments about them.
oh..

I don't mean some of them
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
luxanne: My perfect imperfections, all of me - I love the fact that am simply ME smiley But the most outstanding quality I cherish more are, my urge to learn continously, my focus in life to attain much more, my sense of humour, my empathetic nature, and the fact that am humanitarian smiley

That said, so what I like about the OP (mizmycoli)-wait first lemme gossip small but don't tell anyone u heard it from me o grin

Ahem!

u see that lady that calls herself mizmycoli ehn, she has plenty, plenty suitors o, hmm, looks like her jazz is working very, very well.

*snap fingers*

I need to go meet her so she can connect me sharperly out of this my suitorless state, no dulling mehn cheesy grin

Aii, now to what I like about her, I love the fact that she has a BIG, good heart, don't ask me how I know that, I just do and I can't be wrong wink

Choi!
BossLady

You af finished my head.
The rate at which it's expanding as I type is directly proportional to how much I'll pay for plastic surgery.

Honestly, this means a lot, coming from a woman of substance like you.
I mean, this is beautiful.
Thank You Lux Sweets, thank You.

Oh, just so you know bae, there's a wooing challenge going on, you might wanna hop in sometime cheesy

Luv ya to the moon and back kiss

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
MabraO: About me: am just that boring dude hiding behind his key pad. wink
Ugly, smooth talker, ladies man, not on NL sha

Frankysnow my beautiful sexy babie, I can kill anybody for her cheesy

Lmao. Please kill no one o. grin

Thanks sweet.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Epathra: About ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥: I'm evolving into a more loving and patient person. I'm also working on staying ALL positive despite all.
I'm gentle buh not quiet.
FeverRay: he's an amazing frnd that wraps women a lot *runs for cover* I know him offline partially. He's a great guy.
Tallesty1: I admire his maturity and sense of humor. I only wish I cld change his view on some things esp his opinion of the female folks. I always look forward to his post and siggy. Food for thought.
Mizmycoli: the psychologist I never had. A lot has been said abt u already buh lemme confess, u and tallesty have challenged ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ to always find smooth expression for my tot n opinion.
Tosyne2much: insightful buh I think u exaggerate some things. Confession, I know u offline very well! U dunno aw much.
Who else? Tiffanyj, repogirl, d9ty7, kingspen you guys made ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ register on nl. You rock the literature section. Keep ΐτ̅ up.
I wish I knew tallesty1 offline too.
ur mistake is that I don't wrap women, dey wrap me. Anyways thanks for ur comment abt me, you've been a greater friend
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
kika23:
Krall; your posts kinda makes me laugh... You are always direct and always don't know why people open certain threads... Would definitely love to know you more..

smiley smiley smiley
krall of all people should know why people open threads.
Although I find it hard to take things off NL I will try. smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by kika23(f): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
krall: krall of all people should know why people open threads.
Although I find it hard to take things off NL I will try. smiley lipsrsealed
It's good to try... smiley
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by ideology(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Choi!
BossLady

You af finished my head.
The rate at which it's expanding as I type is directly proportional to how much I'll pay for plastic surgery.

Honestly, this means a lot, coming from a woman of substance like you.
I mean, this is beautiful.
Thank You Lux Sweets, thank You.

Oh, just so you know bae, there's a wooing challenge going on, you might wanna hop in sometime cheesy

Luv ya to the moon and back kiss
Mz no teach that babe Bad thing, rather teach her how you package yourself, such that you are being hunted instead of sending her hunting. E hear cheesy

She may not know some folks are watching her too.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
ideology:
Mz no teach that babe Bad thing, rather teach her how you package yourself, such that you are being hunted instead of sending her hunting. E hear cheesy

She may not know some folks are watching her too.

Hiohiohiohiohiohio

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see you don't know my chairlady.
I mean BossLady Luxanne shocked

Forget that her humbility o
Azzin, I mean forgerrit! cheesy

Person wey ah learn work fo hin hand?
Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by IBOGIRL1: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Me? Am just a simple igbo chic from the home of sojourners. Ther is nothing mor to me neither is ther less to me. Am like magic,d mor u look,less uc. Am an agnostic and am indifferent to any religious ideologies. Wat i like most abt mysef is dat i am free spirited,open minded,spontaenous and radical. Nairaland is like an extended family to me wit all my distant relatives on board ;DMe? Am just a simple igbo chic from the home of sojourners. Ther is nothing mor to me neither is ther less to me. Am like magic,d mor u look,less uc. Am an agnostic and am indifferent to any religious ideologies. Wat i like most abt mysef is dat i am free spirited,open minded,spontaenous and radical. Nairaland is like an E-extended family to me wit all my distant relatives on aboard with an ecletic mix of diffrent peeps and personalities and dats d fun. Although am a passive nairalander cos most times i just savour tru various mods and sections witout commenting rather amusin and engagin mysef with the funny comments and daily news. Yay,dats dat abt me.

Altho i dnt comment,i stil recognise som peeps who mek my day anytime wit dia comment altho i might b a bit left bakin terms of aligning wit peeps on present nairaland for reasons which i hav earlier stated but i wud go ahead n talk abt dem.
MR CORK: dis guy is one hell of a person,most pple ar alwas in conflict wit him cos of his obvious sarcasm and opposite stance on serious issues but to me its fun and his comments get me cracking cos we all are obviously not same. Dat said i tink bhind dat facade,his actually a cool dude.
IDUWOGBO and 190: love dis ladies cos thier comments are alwaz matured and motherly.
MYND44: this lady is obviously d queen of hearts and stories with a great blog and master of commentaries. Ther are odas like dsense,obinoscopy,dr andre uweh,kunbee and many odas i cudnt mention plus all d newbies and present family. I just love u guys and hope u doing grat always.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by IBOGIRL1: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Me? Am just a simple igbo chic from the home of sojourners. Am like magic,d mor u look,less uc. Am an agnostic and am indifferent to any religious ideologies. Wat i like most abt mysef is dat i am free spirited,open minded,spontaenous and radical. Nairaland is like an E-extended family to me wit all my distant relatives on aboard with an ecletic mix of diffrent peeps and personalities and dats d fun. Although am a passive nairalander cos most times i just savour tru various mods and sections witout commenting rather amusin and engagin mysef with the funny commentaries and daily news. Yay,dats dat abt me.

Altho i dnt comment,i stil recognise som peeps who mek my day anytime wit dia comment altho i might b a bit left bak in terms of aligning wit peeps on present nairaland for reasons which i hav earlier stated but i wud go ahead n talk abt dem.
MR CORK: dis guy is one hell of a person,most pple ar alwas in conflict wit him cos of his obvious sarcasm and opposite stance on serious issues but to me its fun and his comments get me cracking cos we all are obviously not same. Dat said i tink bhind dat facade,his actually a cool dude.
IDUWOGBO and 190: love dis ladies cos thier comments are alwaz matured and motherly.
MYND44: this lady is obviously d queen of hearts and stories with a great blog and master of commentaries. Ther are odas like dsense,obinoscopy,dr andre uweh,kunbee and many odas i cudnt mention plus all d newbies and present family. I just love u guys and hope u doing great always.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by lirusehn(m): 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
maynation: Am maynation undecided.
One of a kind Nigga.Proudly Yoruba.
Nothing more to myself than bin myelf.

Who else wud i talk about if not Lirusehn.

Truth be told i like this Bro undecided.
I cud remb when we chated on BBM, the only thing that seems important to him is 'Self-Respect'. I learnt a whole lot from our last conversation he seems weird though.
Niggahman anywhere you are like seriously just believe Your way of life is what i wanna follow lipsrsealed.

it's funny he doesnt knw am on his list tho. smiley
speechless smiley. You ar wonderful Bro.

Am gonna fish you out on my list tho. cool
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 24, 2014
It's 02:00AM in the morning and I'm still up. That's another bit of info about me, I'm a night owl that gets things done when everyone is dead asleep. I love to surf the wave of silence with nothing but a cup of tea (ordinary black lipton, sometimes coffee), an earpiece and good rock music. Nothing hardcore or metal, simple Nickel Back is usually enough.

I spent most of the day (yesterday) in the religion section. Menh, that's some gangsta section on NL!! They're a bunch that'll give you a run for your money, with simple courtesy out the window. You just have to know your stuff or else brace yourself for some serious thrashing. I went there because I enjoy the arguments. It gives vivid specimens of people's brilliance and stvpidty as to what goes into the process of creating a worldview - and you don't have to agree with what a person believes before you can appreciate his splendid thinking process. There are a lot of smart people in that section. Another reason I went, and the most important reason, I think, is to #GiveGrace, Jah knows that place needs a lot of it. I think I was successful, I even befriended a guy from the "other" side and from strained name calling we ended up talking about superheroes and Indian movies grin...now that's what grace can do hehe. Talking about name calling, *clears throat* MizMyColi was also there and even received a participatory title tongue but she held her own well sha. wink

I also learned that

" I cannot always count on
others to respect my feelings, even if I respect theirs. Being
a good person doesn't guarantee that others will be good
people too. I only have control over myself and how I choose
to be as a person. As for others, I can only choose to accept
them or walk away.
"

Soooo... I've not really strolled around most of the other sections; romance, politics, culture, forum games etc. And I've not met most of you here, but for MizMyColi I wouldn't even be on this thread. I'd be somewhere in diaryland eavesdropping on other people's expressed thoughts or minding my own busy in one of my diaries or trolling family section with threads that never pick up pass 4 posts (the cons of being an amateur troll undecided lol) . I'm happy I'm here though.

I've been in the background observing the posts go down and fall into the next page, go down again, and next page again. I've noted some people I'd want to get to know better. They are:

*drumrolls*
*fanfare*

MizMyColi - for no reason lol. I don't want you to have the most expensive plastic surgery in the history of plastic surgeries wink
Tallesty1 - seems I've been shocking you with some of my posts. I'm sure you're a great guy.
Luxanne -because you seem really straightforward and open. And I like that.
KelvinGraphics - the guy is fantabulous and my birthday mate at the same time.
Neldrizzy - because everyone says you're worth knowing.
FrankySnow - frankly, I don't know why but I bet you're fun sha.
Dygeasy - awesome dude. I follow your diary. #plentyadmiration.
Goofyone - he's out of this world. Haven't seen him around in a long time.
DaveP - cause he's such a live wire.
IshiLove - because my father thought I was running crazy the first time I visited your blog. It was in the dead of the night like this and I couldn't contain the hysterical laughter caused by the ingenuity and humor of your posts. The toilet without water episode sticks out in my memory.
Kika23 - it's official, you're my very first NL crush <3, ever. I think we have a lot in common, but you'll be a better judge of that. You're beautiful.
INNOisBACK - I haven't seen him around in very long time too... I admire and appreciate how he challenges my worldview and ability to empathise by simple being himself.
Obinoscopy - because he's omnipresent and fun.
Legacy44 - because I like her just like that.

To be continued.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 3:57am On Sep 24, 2014
IBOGIRL1: Me? Am just a simple igbo chic from the home of sojourners. Am like magic,d mor u look,less uc. Am an agnostic and am indifferent to any religious ideologies. Wat i like most abt mysef is dat i am free spirited,open minded,spontaenous and radical. Nairaland is like an E-extended family to me wit all my distant relatives on aboard with an ecletic mix of diffrent peeps and personalities and dats d fun. Although am a passive nairalander cos most times i just savour tru various mods and sections witout commenting rather amusin and engagin mysef with the funny commentaries and daily news. Yay,dats dat abt me.

Altho i dnt comment,i stil recognise som peeps who mek my day anytime wit dia comment altho i might b a bit left bak in terms of aligning wit peeps on present nairaland for reasons which i hav earlier stated but i wud go ahead n talk abt dem.
MR CO RK: dis guy is one hell of a person,most pple ar alwas in conflict wit him cos of his obvious sarcasm and opposite stance on serious issues but to me its fun and his comments get me cracking cos we all are obviously not same. Dat said i tink bhind dat facade,his actually a cool dude.
IDUWO GBO and 1 90: love dis ladies cos thier comments are alwaz matured and motherly.
MYN D44: this lady is obviously d queen of hearts and stories with a great blog and master of commentaries. Ther are odas like dsense,obinoscopy,dr andre uweh,kunbee and many odas i cudnt mention plus all d newbies and present family. I just love u guys and hope u doing great always.

Huh?!
You say whaat?! cheesy cheesy
La whaat?
No Hun
Mynd and 190 aren't ladies o
Umu'nwoke gbara'agba ka ha bu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 4:01am On Sep 24, 2014

@Xcapist: you should go and woo Kika23 already!! cheesy
The thread was created for you two tongue

Thanks for those glowing accolades up there.
You prolly know by now that I enjoy being said nice stuffs to grin

Also, Thank you on behalf of everyone you mentioned.
Honestly, I couldn't agree less.

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by pweetyz(f): 5:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll tanks for the shout out bro.... Tho i left PH yesterday, now am in bayelsa, going back 2 Benin next week, then from dia back 2 abuja
..Where exactly in PH were you @
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2014
Xcapist: It's 02:00AM in the morning and I'm still up. That's another bit of info about me, I'm a night owl that gets things done when everyone is dead asleep. I love to surf the wave of silence with nothing but a cup of tea (ordinary black lipton, sometimes coffee), an earpiece and good rock music. Nothing hardcore or metal, simple Nickel Back is usually enough.

I spent most of the day (yesterday) in the religion section. Menh, that's some gangsta section on NL!! They're a bunch that'll give you a run for your money, with simple courtesy out the window. You just have to know your stuff or else brace yourself for some serious thrashing. I went there because I enjoy the arguments. It gives vivid specimens of people's brilliance and stvpidty as to what goes into the process of creating a worldview - and you don't have to agree with what a person believes before you can appreciate his splendid thinking process. There are a lot of smart people in that section. Another reason I went, and the most important reason, I think, is to #GiveGrace, Jah knows that place needs a lot of it. I think I was successful, I even befriended a guy from the "other" side and from strained name calling we ended up talking about superheroes and Indian movies grin...now that's what grace can do hehe. Talking about name calling, *clears throat* MizMyColi was also there and even received a participatory title tongue but she held her own well sha. wink

I also learned that

" I cannot always count on
others to respect my feelings, even if I respect theirs. Being
a good person doesn't guarantee that others will be good
people too. I only have control over myself and how I choose
to be as a person. As for others, I can only choose to accept
them or walk away.
"

Soooo... I've not really strolled around most of the other sections; romance, politics, culture, forum games etc. And I've not met most of you here, but for MizMyColi I wouldn't even be on this thread. I'd be somewhere in diaryland eavesdropping on other people's expressed thoughts or minding my own busy in one of my diaries or trolling family section with threads that never pick up pass 4 posts (the perks of being an amateur troll undecided lol) . I'm happy I'm here though.

I've been in the background observing the posts go down and fall into next page, go down again, and next page again. I've noted some people I'd want to get to know better. They are:

*drumrolls*
*fanfare*

FrankySnow - frankly, I don't know why but I bet you're fun sha.

To be continued.
awww.....thank you jawe, I'm just me. wink

So tomorrow is your birthday too? Chai enough rice and cake grin make I begin dance......

Okokobioko tararara, tererere eh tararara, tererere....sekem sekem sekem, sekem sekem sekem, sekem sekem sekem, sekem. Wey my baby o, wey my baby o, make she come sekem, this one na new dance, we call am sekem, open your legs, hold hand on your waist, hold hand on your chest, oya sekem, sekem sekem sekem sekem sekem sekem, sekem sekem sekem......chaigrin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Secret Admirers / The Love Game / The Tongue Twister Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.