Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. (12037 Views)

((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2014
Preciousone4ril: even a diabetic wldnt spit out sugar. Sure tis a yes for me! Project fame audition tinz.
Good cool
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Hmmmm Hmmmm

promise u wnt eva break my fragile heart again cry
Promise grin.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Okay. Thanks for the tag at Naijaboiy.

Who am I?, I am one hell of a controversial dude on Nairaland though I do it for fun while 'others' don't take it lightly in return/defence.

I am egocentric, eccentric and vocal introvert. Nerdy and geeky by nature. I don't like hanging out with people meaning I am not socially active and I love keeping only my company. I love argument to the extent that I must win before I give up. cheesy

Naijaboiy- we conflicted before becoming friend on Nairaland. I don't regret following him because I rarely visit Celebrity and Romance section and he leads me there and I get to lead lot of funny comment.

Ujsizzle- She's lady who I followed on Nairaland and ain't expecting a follow back because I followed her for a reason. I love her good command of english language, nice spelling, maturity and great sense of humour. I'll love to meet her in real life.

Kumpharm- She's a nice friend and a great pal and I won't tell her why her name is always on my mind. She's an active Nairaland reader but not commenter.

Chizzy94- We crashed before becoming friend and I am sure he won't remember. He's an intelligent friend and his diary awe me. I feel inspired bro.

Lalasticlala- I love his threads and they make my day when I don't have the time to check different sections homepage.

Mynd44- Controversial Mod but mature and intelligent man by what I have read on his diary.

Victoriousvic- He got a cool and amusing diary. I love his good command of english language.

Kizmarty- This dude love using 'smileys' like crayy. Lol grin

Mzmariah/frankysnow- Team catholic till it snows in ughelli. cheesy

herald9- Almost same personality as me. Nerdy and geeky. His comments are annoying sometimes, tongue but he got great humour.

Other shoutouts goes to 3coins, PrinceCEE, adedayo316, Cdamsel, Swagalord18, Suley316, Bukkiminat, Rilwayne001, Elantracey etc and the pioneer of this thread Mizmycoli

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Enahi(f): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2014
Hello Nlanders hope its not too late to comment, good to find something like this on Nland.

Oh well, I will write about myself based on what people has described me as. An old Boss once told me am very eccentric in nature and I guess he liked me for that,yes I think I am.

An American Friend described me as different from every Naija girl he is come across, He said I have got a good heart and told me more stuffs I didn't even know about myself but discovered there were true. I actually got a gift from him for never asking him for anything(am serious)

I once turned down a job offer because the company was very close to a place I once worked in,didn't want to hurt my former boss since I refused to go back her company. The funny thing is I really needed a job during that period.

I have been described by many as having a good heart and that I can talk eh lol. But your secrets are safe with me.

I am also very playful,love to have a good laugh and crack jokes.

Am also very emotional and easy for me to cry,its easier to form tough on Nland than in real life.

I think I can be a little bit too contented with the little I have,so am not easily moved by what might move others. This hasn't favored me though,because I tend to keep mute even when I need something I find it hard to ask.

I can be a loner and be lost in my world lol,you can call me a dreamer. Yeah am weird. I can be in a room and u won't even know am in there but once am in the mood to play and talk you will get tired of me lol.

I like to help the little way I can,but sometimes I still worry if the little I gave was able to make an impact in the life of the person.

Well my greatest asserts are my butt,hips,boobs,eyes,smile and lips. But wish I had height.

Oh yeah did I forget to write that I love Nairaland,when I get sad and moody I just come to Nland and find something to make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2014
FrancisTony: Okay. Thanks for the tag at Naijaboiy.

Who am I?, I am one hell of a controversial dude on Nairaland though I do it for fun while 'others' don't take it lightly in return/defence.

I am egocentric, eccentric and vocal introvert. Nerdy and geeky by nature. I don't like hanging out with people meaning I am not socially active and I love keeping only my company. I love argument to the extent that I must win before I give up.

Mzmariah/frankysnow- Team catholic till it snows in ughelli. cheesy

Lmao.

Francistony you are one person I love and respect so much and yeaaaaaa, it's Teamcatholictillitsnowsinughelli grin

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2014
LogoDWhiz: I guess i am late.

But better late than never.

A little about myself,
I'm a fun loving dude, love adventuring, visiting new places and learning new things(practical).

I have so many dreams and aspirations in my mind, wish the future can be brought forward and then it can be made manifest.

I don't like moving alone, except i really need to.
One thing i don't really like about myself is that, my mood suddenly changes at times. I just feel moody, start thinking about so many things. (hmmm).
Lest i forget, I'm an introvert.
Moreso, i like watching things from the sidelines, always reserving my comments for when it's in dire need.

Gossips
First off, lemme start with the op(MizMyColi), i don't know why, but i feel like i have a beef on you, like i'm beefing u(dunno why it isn't chicken or turkey), but i do admire u tho.

Beef Ke?

You're joking bah?
I'm a very free person o
If I've ever offended you or anyone, please know say, no be intentional gbege grin

Please always call my attention.
I'll make it up to you.
That's a promise wink
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2014
@Enahi
It's never too late on this thread. Never.

I'm not done with my accolades either.

I see you've glowing attributes.

Oya, come and finish what you started.
You should gossip about someone too grin
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 23, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: *Clears Throat*

Another moment to count my blessings on NL... grin
About me: Don't know what to write actually, cus tis like I avnt really figured out what I am... I'm just me, proud to be me cus diaz no other me..grin.. Crazy dan his looks.. Fun to be with for real.. Don't av time to be picking offenses from ppl... No stomach to nurse grudges.. Don't judge ppl cus I know evry1's got his/her own way of doing things.. Love to be nice to every1 and always laff it off, not like I don't av my difficult moment but cus I know life is too short dan to be taking everytin crious... grin

Motto; QuiSera Sera......
An environmentalist.. A touch of school politics..

And not happy with maself dis days oo... I av alotta hanging expectations dat are not just coming in as expected.. Whheeeeew... **squeezes Lips nd Nose like Sun Bae in Boys Before Flowers** sad

Iv just come into active Niaraland-ing through d last DSS course 28 saga aldo not new here... So I'm just finding my way around here...

So here is my list (av to jot some handle down bt still I knw it isn't complete, pls pardon if u aint in here)

FrankySnow: She reminds me of one of my fun troublemaker lady back in sch.. My special adviser on...hish... grin

Lwknd.

How omo Alhaji na tongue
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Brite02(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2014
mzmycoli said she has a good smiles. a weapon of mass destruction cheesy

I will loff to see pichiures grin
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by HFOG(f): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Lol..No example cheesy
If I cash you ehn?
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Enahi(f): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2014
MizMyColi: @Enahi
It's never too late on this thread. Never.

I'm not done with my accolades either.

I see you've glowing attributes.

Oya, come and finish what you started.
You should gossip about someone too grin
lol,ok there is this Nland Guy that I wanted to have as a Nland friend but changed my mind after he created a thread and didn't add my name to the list I acted upset and he thinks am really upset about it. But am not.

I have a neighbour that won't talk to me or answer me when I greet her (don't know what I did to her),my friend who happens to be her friend advised me to stop greeting the woman,but I met the woman yesterday and greeted her the woman was shocked and didn't know if She should reply me or not lol. I used to do that to one of my Aunt's when She is upset with me hehehehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by ggrin(f): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2014
iceberylin:
tongue Thats how u potray me...
Last time u called me ur sweeper..wasnt so cool
ur a bad guyangrycry
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by HFOG(f): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2014
Preciousone4ril: AH....mi I'm sad ooo. Indeed no body can mk friends unless he or she is a friend. Been on nairaland for years now. Yet can't really say I hv made a friend on here.... Hopefully dat wld change now. No man is an island.

Wld b bck to edit this post n update it wen I make sumfriends. Lol...
No need to be sad. Nice folks are everywhere here. Just keep mentioning and interacting. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2014
FrankySnow: Lwknd.

How omo Alhaji na tongue
lol.. I'll gist u later trust me tongue
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: lol.. I'll gist u later trust me tongue
I trust you na wink
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Beef Ke?

You're joking bah?
I'm a very free person o
If I've ever offended you or anyone, please know say, no be intentional gbege grin

Please always call my attention.
I'll make it up to you.
That's a promise wink

Wow!!! U know what? I was expecting to wake up and see a bad comment, but i am surprised with what i saw.
You're awesome, and you've just got a new fan.

Avtually, u did not offend me in anyway, it was just spontaneous.
Maybe it's what psychologists call Envy or Jealousy.

Have a nice and wonderful day ahead.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2014
HFOG:
No need to be sad. Nice folks are everywhere here. Just keep mentioning and interacting. Cheers
some folks r indeed sweet. Tnks HFOG.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2014
HFOG:
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by philantoxx(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2014
First tinz first big shout out to God his mercies are eminent.
My Nairaland adventure started 2weeks back and am already feeling so old and worn out tanks to the tremendous acceptance and love shown by dis unique people on dis forum.
as an introvert after a self evaluation I discovered am already reaping bountifuly.
I already have persons who have instact impact on me but I won't call names coz I will rather leave myself open to be inspired by many more amazing people.
a hundred favours is all I owe u all
once again tanx.
I must tank baba seun for creating dis platform
gratia.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Wow!!! U know what? I was expecting to wake up and see a bad comment, but i am surprised with what i saw.
You're awesome, and you've just got a new fan.

Avtually, u did not offend me in anyway, it was just spontaneous.
Maybe it's what psychologists call Envy or Jealousy.

Have a nice and wonderful day ahead.

LoL

I can relate with the feeling.

T's all good.
See you around and have a nice day. smiley
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Rilwayne001: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2014
FrancisTony: Okay. Thanks for the tag at Naijaboiy.

I am egocentric, eccentric and vocal introvert. Nerdy and geeky by nature. I don't like hanging out with people meaning I am not socially active and I love keeping only my company. I love argument to the extent that I must win before I give up . cheesy
i

He hee he grin grin grin

Guy you funny die grin grin

Tanx 4 the Shtawt tho wink
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2014
Rilwayne001:
He hee he grin grin grin
Guy you funny die grin grin
Tanx 4 the Shtawt tho wink

You will bear me witness with harbiola. wink
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Rilwayne001: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2014
FrancisTony:
You will bear me witness with harbiola. wink

Bear your witness in what exactly

LMAO.

You want me to expose your lie shey grin grin grin

Liar tongue

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL

I can relate with the feeling.

T's all good.
See you around and have a nice day. smiley

Okay. Thanks.

I do need a psychologist tho

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: *Clears Throat*

Another moment to count my blessings on NL... grin
About me: Don't know what to write actually, cus tis like I avnt really figured out what I am... I'm just me, proud to be me cus diaz no other me..grin.. Crazy dan his looks.. Fun to be with for real.. Don't av time to be picking offenses from ppl... No stomach to nurse grudges.. Don't judge ppl cus I know evry1's got his/her own way of doing things.. Love to be nice to every1 and always laff it off, not like I don't av my difficult moment but cus I know life is too short dan to be taking everytin crious... grin

Motto; QuiSera Sera......
An environmentalist.. A touch of school politics..

And not happy with maself dis days oo... I av alotta hanging expectations dat are not just coming in as expected.. Whheeeeew... **squeezes Lips nd Nose like Sun Bae in Boys Before Flowers** sad

Iv just come into active Niaraland-ing through d last DSS course 28 saga aldo not new here... So I'm just finding my way around here...

So here is my list (av to jot some handle down bt still I knw it isn't complete, pls pardon if u aint in here)

Neldrizzy: My first ever pal on NL. cheesy, he's naughty dis days I tell ya... tongue.. Almost picking offenses on every handle... Wished I could send him an e-knock on da head.... *hugs tongue

Naijaboiy: The name on every active Nland's list. He's worth it.. His intellect and sense of approach to ur post... A balance judge I think... Saw u flying high..grin 1 luv

DaveP: He's my new friend but something's unique about him.. He was my first crib-mate and really help in building d crib... grin.. I know he will be somewhere now jotting few things down cheesy .. Luv U

KelvinGraphics: he's a balanced guy in his posts, always have a right sense and clue of what u are saying... We are still together wink

Now Damsels cool

Missberrypop5: smiley hmmm.. My one and only Millie.. My very first Nland ardor cool.. For real she's worths it.. A gentle troublemaker... You have a place in ma heart I confess... F^ck distance, I should av haul maself to ur side to av moments with you.. But take it, we shall meet one day.... wink Luv Ya loads

MizMyColi: NL busy bee.. smiley Every active NLander's talk.. Respects her religion and thinking of following it for now.. Yes Life and Love... REEEEEEESSSPECT...

Priscaoge: The matured brain.. Fun to av around. The WifeMaterial grin as said by KelvinG.... An active and responsible crib-mate.. Will surely still meet on the flabush wink

FrankySnow: She reminds me of one of my fun troublemaker lady back in sch.. My special adviser on...hish... grin

MrsBreezy: She make me to bliv u can't judge a book by its cover.. And she's still dat gurl around my corner.. grin

Rozzay: Always coming out clean... Of age+brain... smiley she commissioned my crib.. smiley

Intacta: More than what she looks like.. Spotted her outta somwia and she's been a wonderful crib-mate..

Missmossy: u are going places cool

ST.OUT: Herald9 ma BLUE-BROTHER, Jbluv55 -BLUE-BRO, Tallesty1- still av a tall thinking smiley..Sehindemi -what a beauty, abel14, Valmunich... Les -newest crib-mate,Ujsizzle, Enaih lyntiffany, Aridsexy, Gloria3389

Oga Seun @ d top, knew u won't imagine NL will become dis.... Its a wonderful Country you av built,, over 2million ppl isn't enof to form a country? cool More congi on ur finger tips... ur keyboard will never catch fire!!

ONE LOVE!!!!!! cheesy grin grin wink
awww that's so sweet of ya. kiss loove ya too cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2014
missberrypop5: awww that's so sweet of ya. kiss loove ya too cheesy
Thanks Dearie... Catch ya later.. wink *hugs*
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2014
kilokeys: well, i am a regular chubby guy. nickname is kilokeys (kilo for d size, and keys for d piano)

dextrous at the guitar, piano too.. engineering graduate working as a P.A. (naija things )

always looking for an argument on nairaland, attacks feminists with every drop of conji left in me.

nicer in real life

sapiosexual

crushing on sm NLanders they r amazing

edit: still single. am i searching? most def..
you jam the keys?....nice one bro...they call me tom brooks,whenever I play....looking to learn from you
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by HFOG(f): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Okay. Thanks.

I do need a psychologist tho
Does she look like one?
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by HFOG(f): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2014
Preciousone4ril: some folks r indeed sweet. Tnks HFOG.
You're welcome sir. Looking forward to you making some real buddies here and editing your previous post. Ok? Blessings
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kelvingraphics cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Elantracey: Kelvingraphics cheesy
Elantraceycheesygrin
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Sehindemi(f): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Oh Sehindemi!!!
U rlly need to talk here..

First & foremost, I aknowledged d mighty man in battle,d man whose mercy reignz despite my unfaithfulness..I believe he brought me to NL with reasonz best known to him..

I joined NL last month (very recent) It'z rlly painful av not made frndz angry...but trust me,-'m gonna start workin on dat! wink

I had few peepz to mention though..
Lirusehn- He'z d 1 who begged me to join NL cheesy..
I respect & value him so much not becoz he'z my 'twin' but becoz of his high rank of intelligence & disciplinary..
We do quarel though (both here & off)
Buh he still remains dat valuable brother..
Much thkz Twin 4 bringin me into dis everlively forum..It'z a 1daful place to be!

Jbluv55- It'z been long we talk though!
Buh I rlly value & appreciate his kind of person..
He'z my fellow chelsea fan-blues 4 life!!! wink
He has a great sense of humour, He'z humble, He'z intelligent , & above all,a great beneficiary..
Thk God 4 peeps like U bro!
Keep d flag waving..

Dre11- He'z sum1 av spent much times interactin wit..I must confess,he'z completely amazin!
Very straight forward & truthful..
Hopin to meet him real life sumdae..

Dayjhihannon01- My new frnd..We've not rllyy talked like dat..but I'm sure he has a great sense of humour too & I'm gonna find him interestin!

And lastly,d humble OP herself;
Mizmycoli- I doubt if she knowz me coz I do sight her 4rm far
I've seen her several post'
I really like her wink
Intelligent, humble & Godly Ladies are my watchward..
Keep it up sis!

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Secret Admirers / The Love Game / Be Truthful Abt Yaself Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.