Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. (12036 Views)

((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by marieolae(f): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
Well I joined NL august 2014, barely 2 months ago..and I've seen a lot on nairaland. Well..

Naijaboiy- well I have to start off with you, cos your simply amazing, funny and fine smiley. Never a dull moment with you, and you made my sunday very interesting...much love

Yungchop- my little bro, that never gives up...you have a little space in my heart!

Djeezy- wow what can I say about u, even though we don't really talk anymore, you are extremely talented and creative. Your artistic and unique. You inspire me a lot

Unibenstudent- your really annoying, but you make me laugh..so yeah I had to mention you smiley

Rozzay- every guys fantasy on NL, u be everybodys wife on nairaland..your posts make me laugh so much..your the best!!

Kachisbarbie- I never regret following you, because your posts are soo truthful. You've got the brains and beauty and I admire you a lot!!!

Mzmycoli- wow what can I say about you. I've liked nearly all your posts. Your posts are so intellectual and inspiring. Sometimes I wonder if your a robot lol smiley I've learnt a lot from your threads!! Your born to be a leader !!

Temigracie - the girl who never gets angry. Your so friendly and likeable. Who hates temigracie?? Nairaland would be incomplete without you

Mrsbreezy- the chris brown lover. So calm and collected..I wish I could be like you!!

Tosyne2much- haha the oga of the anti woman wrapping team! Your the realist guy on nl, you speak the truth and I respect you for that! One love

LaurelP- I always look foward to your posts! Your the romance section OGA!!!

Ifyn4real- you don't come on NL too much sad I wonder why? But from what I know, your adventurous and a music lover like me!!!I miss you a lot tho

Redbenson - what would the sexuality section be without you! Your obsessed with *cough *cough but at least reading your posts always makes my day! Thanks for joining nairaland

And lastly @ seun thanks for creating nairaland!!!!! Your the best

Xoxoxox

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
Don't tempt me to post a pictures.
grin grin

Wait

Pictures of wetin sef?
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
softsparkyy: What a stressful day....let me appreciate my friends first.

MizMyColi--- the reason I bought a new dictionary. grin

Kachisbaibie---the reason why I wanna get married soon . remember you are my makeup artist that day . Anyway are you still gonna lend me Kachi? cheesy

Priscaoge---since I am her darling, she is giving me the best brazilian weave for my wedding(na for free ooo)grin

teeo---I hate him for breaking my fragile heart.

kelvingraphics-- I hate him for loving Cdamsel so much.

Chibwike--- wanna punch him for disliking me.

Missmossy, Temigracie, Frankysnow I wanna be like them when I grow up.

Afunkybaby--- you are the best.God will see you through.

Hehehehehehehe.....me wey still dey learn how to keep shut from you grin sweetie I'm still very young and learning from you o. Mi must be like you when I grow up o. kiss
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Tymax(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
temigracie: ... Awon bros wa nko??...Shey won toju yin daada??... Shey won fun yin ni right yin??....
"Right" bawo? Women be claiming right like it's in the constitution. Temi sweetie, I'll pardon you this time. Tomorrow if u type this kind thing again, omo, we go enta d same trouser. angry
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by lertee(f): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

it's an honor making money for your gossiping pleasure grin

How was your day?
Day went well,had a bit much to do though,mondays are not just cool **whew**

Hope you had a good day too smiley
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by chibwike(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2014

Kachisbaibie---the reason why I wanna get married soon . remember you are my makeup artist that day . Anyway are you still gonna lend me Kachi? cheesy

Priscaoge---since I am her darling, she is giving me the best brazilian weave for my wedding(na for free ooo)grin

you know why
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by chibwike(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
yungchop: @chibwike -- my mentor! tongue
@kachisbarbie --she's ma closest female friend tongue
@tosyne2much -- ma realest nigga
@priscaoge -- angry
@marieolae -- make I no talk tongue
@rozzay -- always saying rubbish
@temigracie -- I schooled her in a debate recently tongue
@naijaboiy -- you warrido hommie tongue
@seun -- when will one of my threads make fp?? till iphone 6 start selling for 5k?? Ehn!?
Lol..are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by cooljoe(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Well, I actually have nothing to say about myself. M just a nice boy with a devil-may-care attitude(ts my gift nd curse). Well, m gona talk about mrsbreezy- now here's one nairalander I like a lot. Yes d beauty drew d attention, but d personality is simply mind blowing. A very down to earth chik, she no just get problem. Gels nd flows with everyone as if she's Mother Theresa, wat a gal
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tymax:
"Right" bawo? Women be claiming right like it's in the constitution. Temi sweetie, I'll pardon you this time. Tomorrow if u type this kind thing again, omo, we go enta d same trouser. angry

hiohiohiohiohio....

Women have rights....men have rights too....It is our right to be treated nicely, with love and care...It is our right to be respected by our men...

It is your right to be respected and to be loved too...

So, whats wrong about what i said, youngman??...Why do you wanna crucify me??...
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Tymax(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
temigracie: [s]

hiohiohiohiohio....

Women have rights....men have rights too....It is our right to be treated nicely, with love and care...It is our right to be respected by our men...

It is your right to be respected and to be loved too...

So, whats wrong about what i said, youngman??...Why do you wanna crucify me??...[/s]
Story of Yanibo and the Tortoise
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tymax:
Story of Yanibo and the Tortoise

I bind and cast you....
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by niceeric(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sammyblaq: @kachisbarbie i followed her 1st. Though married but was attracted. KB i call her. She gat qualities...sweetlady
@priscaoge a strong fine lady, blunt, always dia for u. I named her #creampriscy. 1L
@sodiqyinka this guy so far delivered many of us. U too much jare.
@niceeric represents lasgidi...he is my dude i tell u. *chop knuckle*
@funbii jeezzz...let me keep it short. 'Pretty'
@blessingnnam wer'v u been?...

Am following but a few...to all others out there '1LOVE'
knuckle received in high regards bro!!!...thanks, you're d man!

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
cooljoe: Well, I actually have nothing to say about myself. M just a nice boy with a devil-may-care attitude(ts my gift nd curse). Well, m gona talk about mrsbreezy- now here's one nairalander I like a lot. Yes d beauty drew d attention, but d personality is simply mind blowing. A very down to earth chik, she no just get problem. Gels nd flows with everyone as if she's Mother Theresa, wat a gal

shocked wow Omygosh that's so nice jeez.

Likewise completely likewise you're my bae. Main G.

Thank.you embarassed
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by cooljoe(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

shocked wow Omygosh that's so nice jeez.

Likewise completely likewise you're my bae. Main G.

Thank.you embarassed
uw Bolu. Nd all u read, I wrote from my heart
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: Well I joined NL august 2014, barely 2 months ago..and I've seen a lot on nairaland. Well..

Nijaboiy- well I have to start off with you, cos your simply amazing, funny and fine smiley. Never a dull moment with you, and you made my sunday very interesting...much love

Yngchop- my little bro, that never gives up...you have a little space in my heart!

Djezy- wow what can I say about u, even though we don't really talk anymore, you are extremely talented and creative. Your artistic and unique. You inspire me a lot

Unbenstudent- your really annoying, but you make me laugh..so yeah I had to mention you smiley

Rzzay- every guys fantasy on NL, u be everybodys wife on nairaland..your posts make me laugh so much..your the best!!

Kchisbarbie- I never regret following you, because your posts are soo truthful. You've got the brains and beauty and I admire you a lot!!!

Mzmycoli- wow what can I say about you. I've liked nearly all your posts. Your posts are so intellectual and inspiring. Sometimes I wonder if your a robot lol smiley I've learnt a lot from your threads!! Your born to be a leader !!

Tmigracie - the girl who never gets angry. Your so friendly and likeable. Who hates temigracie?? Nairaland would be incomplete without you

Msbreezy- the chris brown lover. So calm and collected..I wish I could be like you!!

Tsyne2much- haha the oga of the anti woman wrapping team! Your the realist guy on nl, you speak the truth and I respect you for that! One love

LurelP- I always look foward to your posts! Your the romance section OGA!!!

Ifn4real- you don't come on NL too much sad I wonder why? But from what I know, your adventurous and a music lover like me!!!I miss you a lot tho

Rdbenson - what would the sexuality section be without you! Your obsessed with *cough *cough but at least reading your posts always makes my day! Thanks for joining nairaland

And lastly @ sevn thanks for creating nairaland!!!!! Your the best

Xoxoxox

Mariolae sweetie......Am honored....

You are such a darling...
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
cooljoe: uw Bolu. Nd all u read, I wrote from my heart

Stop being so nice shocked I'm gonna get wrinkles I'm smiling so much hehe
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: Well I joined NL august 2014, barely 2 months ago..and I've seen a lot on nairaland. Well..

Naijaboiy- well I have to start off with you, cos your simply amazing, funny and fine smiley. Never a dull moment with you, and you made my sunday very interesting...much love

Yungchop- my little bro, that never gives up...you have a little space in my heart!

Djeezy- wow what can I say about u, even though we don't really talk anymore, you are extremely talented and creative. Your artistic and unique. You inspire me a lot

Unibenstudent- your really annoying, but you make me laugh..so yeah I had to mention you smiley

Rozzay- every guys fantasy on NL, u be everybodys wife on nairaland..your posts make me laugh so much..your the best!!

Kachisbarbie- I never regret following you, because your posts are soo truthful. You've got the brains and beauty and I admire you a lot!!!

Temigracie - the girl who never gets angry. Your so friendly and likeable. Who hates temigracie?? Nairaland would be incomplete without you

Mrsbreezy- the chris brown lover. So calm and collected..I wish I could be like you!!

Tosyne2much- haha the oga of the anti woman wrapping team! Your the realist guy on nl, you speak the truth and I respect you for that! One love

Ifyn4real- you don't come on NL too much sad I wonder why? But from what I know, your adventurous and a music lover like me!!!I miss you a lot tho

Redbenson - what would the sexuality section be without you! Your obsessed with *cough *cough but at least reading your posts always makes my day! Thanks for joining nairaland

Xoxoxox

Awh thank you. Well I think you're absolutely beautiful. Both inside and out. smiley

1 Like

Sammyblaq: @kachisbarbie i followed her 1st. Though married but was attracted. KB i call her. She gat qualities...sweetlady
@priscaoge a strong fine lady, blunt, always dia for u. I named her #creampriscy. 1L
@sodiqyinka this guy so far delivered many of us. U too much jare.
@niceeric represents lasgidi...he is my dude i tell u. *chop knuckle*
@funbii jeezzz...let me keep it short. 'Pretty'
@blessingnnam wer'v u been?...

Am following but a few...to all others out there '1LOVE'
Brother, ur so point but lets not forget its still God's doing. God bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by cooljoe(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Stop being so nice shocked I'm gonna get wrinkles I'm smiling so much hehe
lolz, we r not derailing dis thread. Come, let's go derail one of those other threads.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
cooljoe: lolz, we r not derailing dis thread. Come, let's go derail one of those other threads.

Hahaha okay. Ill be waiting for your mention love
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by obayaya(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
lertee:
Day went well,had a bit much to do though,mondays are not just cool **whew**

Hope you had a good day too smiley

Mondays are always stressful..

my day was good
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by priscaoge(f): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2014

Most definitely Deargrin
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by priscaoge(f): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2014

Xoxoxox

It's incomplete without muahundecidedundecided Now do d needfulgringrin

No vex ur moniker de hard me to pronounce+write. Ama create a thread 4 yawinkwink

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by LaurelP(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2014

Xoxoxox

I always knew u were a gud person, though u didn't start quite well
Remember I always advised u to calm down right?
I see my advice paid off
You're an epitome of beauty and notin short of dat!

4 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
I guess i am late.

But better late than never.

A little about myself,
I'm a fun loving dude, love adventuring, visiting new places and learning new things(practical).

I have so many dreams and aspirations in my mind, wish the future can be brought forward and then it can be made manifest.

I don't like moving alone, except i really need to.
One thing i don't really like about myself is that, my mood suddenly changes at times. I just feel moody, start thinking about so many things. (hmmm).
Lest i forget, I'm an introvert.
Moreso, i like watching things from the sidelines, always reserving my comments for when it's in dire need.

Gossips
First off, lemme start with the op(MizMyColi), i don't know why, but i feel like i have a beef on you, like i'm beefing u(dunno why it isn't chicken or turkey), but i do admire u tho.

DaveP, my surest nigga, closest nairalander to me in respect of geopgaphical location. I respect u bro
Xtarxyhne. It feels good and awesome, and at times i find solace in it. Wish we can see.
Jbluv55, my wonderful bartender. Up Blues
Jennimma. Drifting apart.
Dammyg319. Try and comment once in a while.
Tosluv12. Welcome to Nairaland.
Lorlaahlozz. Fake sister.
Missyhorlah. Awesome friend.
Lanicky. Landlady.
Ggrin. Still confused about your status.
Dre11,Dygeasy,Kelvingraphics,naijaboiy,temitopedaniel,d9ty7,frankben,kiddablings,harlos,jigsawkillah : You guys are special to me. One love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Ymodulus: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: thanks for that lool smiley

Uwc. wink
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by DAvIt0(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
The only good thing about me that i am proud of is that i am me and will always be metongue I don't regret things/my actions kuz they made me who i am today and i love the fact that I have been pulling through and silencing haters since i was borntongue Thanks to Zeemoorekiss she is darling, she knows how to motivate sum1, she sha built me to who iam today. Each time i look back at where i started and where i am e dey baffle me too... No be by my power tho, it all balls down to self belief, that's the greatest tool u got. If you don't have your own style of doing things then i am sorry you will keep copying people and you will always be behind them till you die.tongue

Errm U see this peeps iam about to mention eehnn. make i no talk first.

First of all CDAMSELkisskisskisskisskiss .... U got an amazing personality bae. Kip it up... she always gat me wishing cheesy

@Obayaya... An amazing and correct dude.. I respect you bro. Just that ever since U got married to Miracy your e-life has not remained samelipsrsealed Xo woman fit change person like thisshockedshocked Queen Miracy thank U o...

@Ishsoph... Anoda brain and jovial brother.. I doff my heart for you.

@Dygeasy... I call him DJ Easy.. His posts always gets me going on like a D.J is playing a song... He sure know how to do things differently. Correct guy. I see U cool

@NaijaBoiy... My Realist Niggah both hear and off hear, an Intelligent and soji guy... Chop knuckle.. I still do wonder how i stayed in Abuja for 2years without meeting you, Ishsoph and MatthewBriggz-The Fire man, the brother that got a unique style of doing his things. But not to worry i will surely grace ABJ one day even if it's just to meet you guys. I still have some unfinished assignments there.

@Olubukato... Like a brother away from home.... I still owe U bro... U be correct guy.

@Caseless....A fellow ManUtd brother and cool broda... One of the people that makes NL interesting for me.

@JBLUV55... This guy makes sure my e-body system never lacks e-alcohol... A very smart and gentle dude... Him no dey blow him trumpet, others do for him... Indeed u have made me believe that loyalty pays faster than maga. Thumbs up bro. I admire U a lot.

@KiddaBlingzz...I respect this dude too... He got something in him.

@TEEO...My woman wrapper rivaltongue.. Cute guy, NL ladies crush. Abeg make una no crush my oga into pieces o.grin correct guy *We still got deal o, remember*

@Zicoraads... One weyrey kind of a true friend.. Kinda silent in his dealings on here but him brain dey there.

@Frankben...My Rivalgrincheesy sabi find my trouble ehn

@Leetunech...**Alobam**

@Ochon...I bu Nwa afor, Iso na ihe ane'eme

@Dayjhihannon01 Ma Nigga cool

@ Yungchop MA Niggah cool

@Iceberylin...One word *Alobam* I roll with him anytime i visit Sexuality section... No dull moment with this dude. *Awon sharp niggah*

@IDOWUOGBO...Make i no talklipsrsealed u know na. Intelligent and Craziest Nairalander i have ever seen... Smart in her own ways.. Most times, her posts cracks me up that i even forget that i have problems... She got her own style that's why she is loved by many and she is stil hated by many kuz she is doing something real **It is said that, **If no one hates U then it means you are doing something boring** There is no bore moment with this lady.. Wish i can meet her one day sha embarassed.. It is a wish o.grin

@ShoeFreak...I respect and adore this lady starting from that Period of Mr. Nairaland that i partook in. Nice voice but i aint crushingtongue Intelligent and crazey.. To me she be deputy Badoskycheesy I pray i meet her one day sha. I need to thank her for one thing, just one thing.

@Sycluxxx Ma Niggah and padi mi toh sure cool

@Standd... Standing Ovation for U my e-grand mumcheesy I see u dear

@Mizmycoli...I have NEVER regretted knowing/following this lady for one second. I am honoured that she is my pal on here. I go soon go print that page wey show say you are one of my followers here on NL, laminate am and put am among my credentials kuz i fit use am get work for Shell onedaycheesy I would have added U to my list of e-crush but there is no need kuz i dont crush on things i know i can't have. #Fact.

@GentleMimi..E bu Alobam.. kiss U are gentle indeed cheesygrin I respect you.

@FrankySnow...E bu Alobam..kiss

@Softsparkyy...E bu Alobam.. kiss

@Miztola...Indeed, black is beautiful..

@Lypeptra...Her craze and intelligence is just amazing.

@Elantracey...My wifecheesy When e go be na?? I want come pay your bride price o grin ... A very smart and Intelligent Diva. A female engineering student at that. I hail o.

@PriscaOgee-paddy of life, very jorvial, friendly and

@RozzayAlways gets it popping

@KachisBarbieIf all married women were like U ehnnnn, mehn this life would have been xo xo sweet... Abeg if you dey twerk take am easy, make U no back us biko ogrin.. *Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil*

And to all ma e-family members.
@Lanicky... Wahala reloadedtongue naughty pikincheesy

@Xtarxhyne..Amebo 1 of Nairalandtongue

@MissyHorlah..I still got ya back no matter what

@DaveP...Ma Niggah and Padi mi.

@3dimensionBrotherly

@JefferyJamesAnother wahala and nice dude

@CharijeeAmazing lady, I love your style, kip it up dear

@CheriepetE bu Alobam

@Dre11Padi mi

@Harlos abi na Harlottongue Padi mi.

@IrishkezMy Irish queenkiss Still curious to know your old moniker before the NL tsunami.

@LorlaahlozzU dey fall my hand o. But no wahala sha.

@LogoDwhiz Sure Nigga... Padi mi cool

I RESPECT YOU GUYS A LOT. Indeed U all are a true bro/Sis.

Dats all for nowgrin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by yungchop: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
chibwike: Lol..are you sure?
yeah so damn sure. . . But shey you see what you and kachisbarbie af cause abi?? grin una don open ma nyash for NL with that "he's growing" statement so tay marie self say I be her little bro as old as I am!! grin . . . . . . . . @marieolae am seriously blushing here o tongue . . . . . . . . . @kelvingraphics as your list take plenty like that I no enter abi?? Issorait tongue
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by chibwike(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
yungchop: yeah so damn sure. . . But shey you see what you and kachisbarbie af cause abi?? grin una don open ma nyash for NL with that "he's growing" statement so tay marie self say I be her little bro as old as I am!! grin . . . . . . . . @marieolae am seriously blushing here o tongue . . . . . . . . . @kelvingraphics as your list take plenty like that I no enter abi?? Issorait tongue
Lol,am honoured, errm its kachisbarbie dat started it oh...abi am the one cef.. Dont mind us jare.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by chibwike(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics: The only good thing about me that i am proud of is that i am me and will always be metongue I don't regret things/my actions kuz they made me who i am today
and i love the fact that I have been pulling through and silencing haters since i was borntongue Each time i look back at where i started and where i am e dey baffle me

too... No by my power tho, it all balls down to self belief, that's the greatest tool u got. If you don't have your own style of doing things then i am sorry you will

keep copying people and you will always be behind them till you die.

Errm U see this peeps iam about to mention eehnn. make i no talk first.

First of all CDAMSELkisskisskisskisskiss .... U got an amazing personality bae. Kip it up... she always gat me wishing cheesy

@Obayaya... An amazing and correct dude.. I respect you bro. Just that ever since U got married to Miracy your e-life has not remained samelipsrsealed Xo woman fit change person like thisshockedshocked Queen Miracy thank U o...

@Ishsoph... Anoda brain and jovial brother.. I doff my heart for you.

@NaijaBoiy... My Realist Niggah both hear and off hear, an Intelligent and soji guy... Chop knuckle.. I still do wonder how i stayed in Abuja for 2years without

meeting you, Ishsoph and MatthewBriggz-The Fire man, the brother that got a unique style of doing his things. But not to worry i will surely grace ABJ one day even if

it's just to meet you guys. I still have some unfinished assignments there.

@Olubukato... Like a brother away from home.... I still owe U bro... U be correct guy.

@Caseless.... A fellow ManUtd brother and cool broda... One of the people that makes NL interesting for me.

@JBLUV55... This guy makes sure my e-body system never lacks e-alcohol... A very smart and gentle dude... Him no dey blow him trumpet, others do for him... Indeed u have made me believe that loyalty pays faster than maga. Thumbs up bro. I admire U a lot.

@KiddaBlingzz... I respect this dude too... He got something in him.

@TEEO... My woman wrapper rivaltongue.. Cute guy, NL ladies crush. Abeg make una no crush my oga into pieces o.grin correct guy *We still got deal o, remember*

@Zicoraads... One weyrey kind of a true friend.. Kinda silent in his dealings on here but him brain dey there.

@Frankben... My Rivalgrincheesy sabi find my trouble ehn

@Leetunech... **Alobam**

@Ochon... I bu Nwa afor, Iso na ihe ane'eme

@Dayjhihannon01 Ma Nigga

@Iceberylin... One word *Alobam* I roll with him anytime i visit Sexuality section... No dull moment with this dude. *Awon sharp niggah*

@IDOWUOGBO... Make i no talklipsrsealed u know na. Intelligent and Craziest Nairalander i have ever seen... Smart in her own ways.. Most times, her posts crack me up that

i even forget that i have problems... She got her own style that's why she is loved by many and she is stil hated by many kuz she is doing something real **It is said

that, **If no one hates U then it means you are doing something boring** There is no bore moment with this lady.. Wish i can meet her one day sha.. It is a wish o.grin

@ShoeFreak... I respect and adore this lady starting from that Period of Mr. Nairaland that i partook in. Nice voice but i aint crushingtongue Intelligent and crazey..

To me she be deputy Badoskycheesy I pray i meet her one day sha. I need to thank her for one thing, just one thing.
@Standd... Standing Ovation for U my e-grand mumcheesy I see u dear

@Mizmycoli... I have NEVER regretted knowing/following this lady for one second. I am honoured that she is my pal on here. I go soon go print that page wey show say

you are one of my followers here on NL, laminate am and put am among my credentials kuz i fit use am get work for Shell onedaycheesy I would have added U to my list of e-

crush but there is no need kuz i dont crush on things i know i can't have. #Fact.

@GentleMimi.. E bu Alobam.. kiss U are gentle indeed cheesygrin I respect you.

@FrankySnow... E bu Alobam..kiss

@Softsparkyy... E bu Alobam.. kiss

@Miztola... Indeed, black is beautiful..

@Lypeptra... Her craze and intelligence is just amazing.

@Elantracey... My wifecheesy When e go be na?? I want come pay your bride price o grin ... A very smart and Intelligent Diva. A female engineering student at that. I hail

o.

@PriscaOge e-paddy of life, very jorvial, friendly and

@Rozzay Always gets it popping

@KachisBarbie If all married women were like U ehnnnn, mehn this life would have been xo xo sweet... Abeg if you dey twerk take am easy, make U no back us biko ogrin.. *Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil*

And to all ma e-family members.
@Lanicky... Wahala reloadedtongue naughty pikincheesy
@Xtarxhyne.. Amebo 1 of Nairalandtongue
@MissyHorlah.. I still got ya back no matter what
@DaveP... Ma Niggah and Padi mi.
@3dimension Brotherly
@JefferyJames Another wahala and nice dude
@Charijee Amazing lady, I love your style, kip it up dear
@Cheriepet E bu Alobam
@Dre11 Padi mi
@Harlos abi na Harlottongue Padi mi.
@Irishkez My Irish queenkiss Still curious to know your old moniker before the NL tsunami.
@Lorlaahlozz U dey fall my hand o. But no wahala sha.

I RESPECT YOU GUYS A LOT. Indeed U all are a true brothers/Sis.

Dats all for nowgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Secret Admirers / The Love Game / Be Truthful Abt Yaself Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.