Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. (12035 Views)

((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by ochon: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks a lot, Kelvingraphics. You be ozigbo nwanne mmadu. For the kind words, you shall be blessed and exceed greatly in life, Amen. But na only you waka come? See as you pack all the ladies on NL.grin
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by iceberylin(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Who's the Best undecided
Yea am right here!!!
Living a free life dont care and my excuse is that am young!!!!

S/o to
Xsenga (people break up and make up)

Kelvingraphics i know u got my back bro

Ggrin Andyblaze continue

Onihaxy you rock bro.....#Hardcore Fan!!!

Emmaesty Theirs something unique about you am yet to figure out

MissStella those Dimples,best i have ever seen

MadnessCom i miss the guy like crazy all my sexuality sectuon niqqaz know

Desdichando Alobam

Ihenanyi40 :igbo boy with a Lasgidi Attitude

Hurklan ruling the sexuality section

Onyenna Twale Baba

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
ochon: Thanks a lot, Kelvingraphics. You be ozigbo nwanne mmadu. For the kind words, you shall be blessed and exceed greatly in life, Amen. But na only you waka come? See as you pack all the ladies on NL.grin

Hahahaha grin

Ma Niggah. How i go do na. M'ga abu ogbenye burukwa amonsu?? Mbanu!! grin
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
freecocoa: OP, don't feel like you'll look old cos he calls you 'mummy'.

My single mom friend is 24 and she glows when her daughter calls her 'mama', it doesn't make her older than 24.

I actually believe you'll get to love it if he starts calling you mummy.
I hope so. Thanks dear
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Dygeasy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi: I didn't draw my conclusion based on "you" here. It transcends.
Transcends to where?

Where's that PM link sef?

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by ochon: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Hahahaha grin

Ma Niggah. How i go do na. M'ga abu ogbenye burukwa amonsu?? Mbanu!! grin
LOL. Eziokwu ka ikwuru. Mana jiri ya nwayo n'anwude asa ndia. wink
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
@ kelvingraphics: I just no wan mention your case, your matter is with the angels...-----angel Gabriel to be specific.
...as for the twerking, na my hobby...lol...anything to hold this nigga(my nigga) down. kiss

@yungchop: yes I started it - kill yasef tongue

@marieolae: I no get your strength o...na you dey drag me to all the thread in this NL. even the ones that say no female, you dey enter - you don't fear ni...?lol

...logicalmindy : I used to crush on you...sorry, my eye af clear...lol

There are several people I didn't mention, that's bc I have observed their person and I got to find out they are kinda conservative........easiest way to know I am into you--I quote/mention/reply you. embarassed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mariolae u r a darling sweetheart nd kelvingraphics, u r a boo
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by ggrin(f): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
LogoDWhiz: I guess i am late.

But better late than never.

A little about myself,
I'm a fun loving dude, love adventuring, visiting new places and learning new things(practical).

I have so many dreams and aspirations in my mind, wish the future can be brought forward and then it can be made manifest.

I don't like moving alone, except i really need to.
One thing i don't really like about myself is that, my mood suddenly changes at times. I just feel moody, start thinking about so many things. (hmmm).
Lest i forget, I'm an introvert.
Moreso, i like watching things from the sidelines, always reserving my comments for when it's in dire need.

Gossips
First off, lemme start with the op(MizMyColi), i don't know why, but i feel like i have a beef on you, like i'm beefing u(dunno why it isn't chicken or turkey), but i do admire u tho.

DaveP, my surest nigga, closest nairalander to me in respect of geopgaphical location. I respect u bro
Xtarxyhne. It feels good and awesome, and at times i find solace in it. Wish we can see.
Jbluv55, my wonderful bartender. Up Blues
Jennimma. Drifting apart.
Dammyg319. Try and comment once in a while.
Tosluv12. Welcome to Nairaland.
Lorlaahlozz. Fake sister.
Missyhorlah. Awesome friend.
Lanicky. Landlady.
Ggrin. Still confused about your status.
Dre11,Dygeasy,Kelvingraphics,naijaboiy,temitopedaniel,d9ty7,frankben,kiddablings,harlos,jigsawkillah : You guys are special to me. One love.
*raised eyebrow*undecided
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by ggrin(f): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
iceberylin: Who's the Best undecided
Yea am right here!!!

S/o to

Ggrin Andyblaze continue

Desdichando Alobam

Onyenna Twale Baba
but whycrycrycry
Why meangryangry
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Emmaesty(f): 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yea am right here!!!

S/o to

Ggrin Andyblaze continue

Desdichando Alobam

Onyenna Twale Baba
Blushing
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
ggrin: *raised eyebrow*undecided

U don't need to do that. *winks*

Your posts confuse me.
And your recent change of status from m to f and vice versa.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
SAMEER: a gentle,humble and good loking young man,i am so bless to be born in to thisfamily that make sure every one around them never lack anything. you pple are the best thing that wil ever happen to any one.it's my pleasure to bear this wonderful family name..my grown up was fantastic because i ws opportune to grow up wit the best twin sister u can ever imagine YESMEEN, even though she criticise me atimes because i don't like reading books when we were young n she alwys beat me in everything except video games angry . wel a boy wil always be a boy.i realy miss you every day n i hope u deliver safely (amen). i wrk were every young man wil ever dream to be.it's good to be successful at young age because every one wil like to interact wit u. bt one thing i was thought frm d best mother in d world is"dont undarate any body cos life is like a parrade ground were if dey sed about turn, d first bcom last n d last bcom first". wel, d rest wl be for anoda day.. i have som good n lovely pple here on nl dat i respect alot.
@rozzay my lovely n good friend dat i whant to suprise somday.
@nikkypearl better house wife.
@temigracie my close friend
@mizmycoli she is transgender.
@glitest my mentor
@titiluvly my wife weh be chelsea fan
@yungwizzzy d yongest millionaire. n other handsom/beautiful pple in nairaland thank u oll. god bless nairaland,god bless nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by priscaoge(f): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics: The only good thing about me that i am proud of is that i am me and will always be metongue I don't regret things/my actions kuz they made me who i am today and i love the fact that I have been pulling through and silencing haters since i was borntongue Each time i look back at where i started and where i am e dey baffle me too... No be by my power tho, it all balls down to self belief, that's the greatest tool u got. If you don't have your own style of doing things then i am sorry you will keep copying people and you will always be behind them till you die.tongue

Errm U see this peeps iam about to mention eehnn. make i no talk first.

First of all CDAMSELkisskisskisskisskiss .... U got an amazing personality bae. Kip it up... she always gat me wishing cheesy

@Obayaya... An amazing and correct dude.. I respect you bro. Just that ever since U got married to Miracy your e-life has not remained samelipsrsealed Xo woman fit change person like thisshockedshocked Queen Miracy thank U o...

@Ishsoph... Anoda brain and jovial brother.. I doff my heart for you.

@Dygeasy... I call him DJ Easy.. His posts always gets me going on like a D.J is playing a song... He sure know how to do things differently. Correct guy. I see U cool

@NaijaBoiy... My Realist Niggah both hear and off hear, an Intelligent and soji guy... Chop knuckle.. I still do wonder how i stayed in Abuja for 2years without meeting you, Ishsoph and MatthewBriggz-The Fire man, the brother that got a unique style of doing his things. But not to worry i will surely grace ABJ one day even if it's just to meet you guys. I still have some unfinished assignments there.

@Olubukato... Like a brother away from home.... I still owe U bro... U be correct guy.

@Caseless.... A fellow ManUtd brother and cool broda... One of the people that makes NL interesting for me.

@JBLUV55... This guy makes sure my e-body system never lacks e-alcohol... A very smart and gentle dude... Him no dey blow him trumpet, others do for him... Indeed u have made me believe that loyalty pays faster than maga. Thumbs up bro. I admire U a lot.

@KiddaBlingzz... I respect this dude too... He got something in him.

@TEEO... My woman wrapper rivaltongue.. Cute guy, NL ladies crush. Abeg make una no crush my oga into pieces o.grin correct guy *We still got deal o, remember*

@Zicoraads... One weyrey kind of a true friend.. Kinda silent in his dealings on here but him brain dey there.

@Frankben... My Rivalgrincheesy sabi find my trouble ehn

@Leetunech... **Alobam**

@Ochon... I bu Nwa afor, Iso na ihe ane'eme

@Dayjhihannon01 Ma Nigga cool

@ Yungchop MA Niggah cool

@Iceberylin... One word *Alobam* I roll with him anytime i visit Sexuality section... No dull moment with this dude. *Awon sharp niggah*

@IDOWUOGBO... Make i no talklipsrsealed u know na. Intelligent and Craziest Nairalander i have ever seen... Smart in her own ways.. Most times, her posts cracks me up that i even forget that i have problems... She got her own style that's why she is loved by many and she is stil hated by many kuz she is doing something real **It is said that, **If no one hates U then it means you are doing something boring** There is no bore moment with this lady.. Wish i can meet her one day sha embarassed.. It is a wish o.grin

@ShoeFreak... I respect and adore this lady starting from that Period of Mr. Nairaland that i partook in. Nice voice but i aint crushingtongue Intelligent and crazey.. To me she be deputy Badoskycheesy I pray i meet her one day sha. I need to thank her for one thing, just one thing.

@Sycluxxx Ma Niggah and padi mi toh sure cool

@Standd... Standing Ovation for U my e-grand mumcheesy I see u dear

@Mizmycoli... I have NEVER regretted knowing/following this lady for one second. I am honoured that she is my pal on here. I go soon go print that page wey show say you are one of my followers here on NL, laminate am and put am among my credentials kuz i fit use am get work for Shell onedaycheesy I would have added U to my list of e-crush but there is no need kuz i dont crush on things i know i can't have. #Fact.

@GentleMimi.. E bu Alobam.. kiss U are gentle indeed cheesygrin I respect you.

@FrankySnow... E bu Alobam..kiss

@Softsparkyy... E bu Alobam.. kiss

@Miztola... Indeed, black is beautiful..

@Lypeptra... Her craze and intelligence is just amazing.

@Elantracey... My wifecheesy When e go be na?? I want come pay your bride price o grin ... A very smart and Intelligent Diva. A female engineering student at that. I hail o.

@PriscaOge e-paddy of life, very jorvial, friendly and

@Rozzay Always gets it popping

@KachisBarbie If all married women were like U ehnnnn, mehn this life would have been xo xo sweet... Abeg if you dey twerk take am easy, make U no back us biko ogrin.. *Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil*

And to all ma e-family members.
@Lanicky... Wahala reloadedtongue naughty pikincheesy

@Xtarxhyne.. Amebo 1 of Nairalandtongue

@MissyHorlah.. I still got ya back no matter what

@DaveP... Ma Niggah and Padi mi.

@3dimension Brotherly

@JefferyJames Another wahala and nice dude

@Charijee Amazing lady, I love your style, kip it up dear

@Cheriepet E bu Alobam

@Dre11 Padi mi

@Harlos abi na Harlottongue Padi mi.

@Irishkez My Irish queenkiss Still curious to know your old moniker before the NL tsunami.

@Lorlaahlozz U dey fall my hand o. But no wahala sha.

@LogoDwhiz Sure Nigga... Padi mi cool

I RESPECT YOU GUYS A LOT. Indeed U all are a true brothers/Sis.

Dats all for nowgrin

Am humbled Sir! You know u are always d Best! I don't wanna say much here now,You know what am passing through already n I appreciate d fact that u have been by my side all this while!*Hugs*
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
sameer1212: SAMEER: a gentle,humble and good loking young man,i am so bless to be born in to thisfamily that make sure every one around them never lack anything. you pple are the best thing that wil ever happen to any one.it's my pleasure to bear this wonderful family name..my grown up was fantastic because i ws opportune to grow up wit the best twin sister u can ever imagine YESMEEN, even though she criticise me atimes because i don't like reading books when we were young n she alwys beat me in everything except video games angry . wel a boy wil always be a boy.i realy miss you every day n i hope u deliver safely (amen). i wrk were every young man wil ever dream to be.it's good to be a successful at ur young age because every one wil like to interact wit u. bt one thing i was thought frm d best mother in d world is"dont undarate any body cos life is like a parrade ground were if dey sed about turn, d first bcom last n d last bcom firt". wel, d rest wl be for anoda day.. i have som good n lovely pple here on nl dat i respect alot.
@rozzay my lovely n good friend dat i whant to suprise somday.
@nikkypearl better house wife.
@temigracie my close friend
@mizmycoli she is transgender.
@glites my mentor
@titiluvly my wife weh be chelsea fan
@yungwizzy d yongest millionaire. n other handsom/beautiful pple in nairaland thank u oll. god bless nairaland,god bless nigeria.
Awwwwwwwwww sammy u r one of a kind dere is non like u, u r soo gentle like a gentle breeze dat neva destroys anyfin, u r calm like d lakes, u r such a loving nd caring man, u r priceless....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by zicoraads: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hmm...I am a bit of a loner, but I also have a good heart. I sometimes find it difficult to sleep cos am thinking of other people's problems. I go out of my way to help people that need it, the best way I can. I have been 'burned' a few times by people I trust, but I still bliv that thr is a lil good in everybody, that is why I always look out for the best in people.

To be sincere, I can't remember how I became a member here. I have racked my brain countless times with no breakthrough. But I have come to know and admire certain people.

Frankysnow! I would never forget how we became close here. But I have come to love her person. She is the closest person to me here and I will do something special for her in the not too distant future.

Kelvin! KelvinGraphics...chairman of WWAN! U have a lovely and jovial personality bro. Keep it up! And...I still remember our rendezvous wink

Obayaya...the wise man! U are an intelligent fellow!

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
rozzay:
Awwwwwwwwww sammy u r one of a kind dere is non like u, u r soo gentle like a gentle breeze dat neva destroys anyfin, u r calm like d lakes, u r such a loving nd caring man, u r priceless....
thank u dear, my pleasure. good nite...
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
sameer1212: thank u dear, my pleasure. good nite...
Gud nyte dear friend
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by HFOG(f): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
temigracie:

....lol...You are welcome, sweets...

Babe, I must work am ni ooo....I cant serve in small village at al...I cant kee myself because i want serve Naija...

Awon bros wa nko??...Shey won toju yin daada??...Shy won fun yin ni right yin??....

Hehehehe....shey you can read my yoruba sha??..
Yes oh. I was able to read it oh. I guess I'm improving. Melord is fine. Should I greet him for you? He's not the online kinda person like I am. Do take good care of yourself. Cheers.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by merit12(f): 12:00am On Sep 23, 2014
Enter to talk before the big babes comes

MizMyColi,kb nd the high class crew pulls me aways holding my ears. Like(this pikin nor dey hear word)

Anyways I'm merit12 (aka soft gurl)I reside in benin city heartbeat of the nation,I'm an Edo girl I'm happy I'm 1 ,a nigeria not a liberia(ebola tinx)I'm crazily happy I mean I'm happily activated and enabled @24hrs of the day.I. Can't remember last time I get angry(except I choose to tell how bad ifeel your behaviour)

For me life is supposed to fun(hmm sometimes we face hardships endtinz)I'm fun to be with,I easily get along with people oh,meeting cool new people,I love to dance,sing,read,swimming like everyday if allowed (not a mami water oh.)

Nairaland for me is one hell of a crazy ,funny,informative place I like to be (like commenting like this ”hmmmm,weed,this space is not for sale,not Funny,looking for nokia charger,frist to comment, or just advice comment” after charging my 2ba3 LOVE YOU ALL)

I have the oppournity of meeting some interesting people in benin cos of this forum.I'm happy I do

If I should go on and on and on,I will give you full text book

My gossip?I will tell you in p raise to power 2 voice.(Personally ask me)Runs out Before
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2014
HFOG:
Yes oh. I was able to read it oh. I guess I'm improving. Melord is fine. Should I greet him for you? He's not the online kinda person like I am. Do take good care of yourself. Cheers.

...okay, sweets...Takia of you too....
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2014
Una never sleep? ..... Nawa ooooo....
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:04am On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie: [i]@ kelvingraphics: I just no wan mention your case, your matter is with the angels...-----angel Gabriel to be specific.
...as for the twerking, na my hobby...lol...anything to hold this nigga(my nigga) down. kiss
Lolz..cheesy
Thank God say na Angel Gabriel go handle my matter *whisperz to her* Angel Gabbi na my guy toh sure xo i no dey panicktonguecheesy

Abeg twerk anytin u gat that is twerkable dear..cheesygrin
Kuz it is not easy o dear,
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by merit12(f): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2014
Thread. Close till tomorrow go to sleep temigrace,kay. And. Viewing crew

Up NEPA
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Hurklan(m): 12:14am On Sep 23, 2014
Yea am right here!!!

S/o to

Ggrin Andyblaze continue

Desdichando Alobam

Onyenna Twale Baba

u re mouthed, bt u be mai boss 4 da rum o

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by HFOG(f): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
Harlos-some peeps actually tink we are dating....Na dem get deir mouth
Example.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by naijaboiy: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2014
I'm just a simple guy who doesn't let people's bad opinion get to me,,i live my life for me and I do my best to represent those who are proud of me smiley

I'm an extrovert and easily attract people to me anywhere I go,,though i'm usually quiet at first in the presence of new faces and then I get acquainted with them after much observations... cool

I believe in the reciprocity of respect,,whether old or young...if you respect me then I give you back a thousand fold smiley

Big ups to the following people:

3coins -My first close Pal on NL,,i like the fact that he's quiet and reserved in his own way...I respect you bro smiley

Marieolae -Well what can I say,,i am undoubtedly awed by your prodigious display of beauty and intellect...though young,,you're everything a guy would wish for and i'm glad I met you...much love smiley

Kelvingraphics -When it comes to gossip about NL and other random discussions,,you are the guy I rely on,,i don't regret ever following you and I wish to see you too...

1one - When it comes to comedy on NL,,i'm glad I followed this guy...though older than me but we rapport like we are age mates...
I respect you sire cool

Rozzay - if I don't call your name then i'm missing something...I like the way you don't let things get to you...people have criticised you a lot but you shove it aside and still wax stronger...

Francistony - sometimes our ideas may conflict,,but i'm glad I follow him cos I learn a lot of things from his posts...he's one controversial but intelligent chap
Thumbs up bro cool

Xtarxhyne - Like to roll with her,,she knows how to keep a guy company...she says she likes rolling with boys...

If I have not described you its not because I don't want to but if I keep writing it'll definitely turn to an e-book cheesy

So I wana give a shout out to the rest of you guys in no particular order smiley
Suley316,,dayjhihannon01,,neldrizzy,,chizzy94,,herald9,,missyhorlah,,logodwhiz,,daveP,,priscaoge,,missberrypop5,,dygeasy,,kachisBarbie,,tosyne2much,,logicalmindy,,dre11,,claireshan,,kulkatty e.t.c

[size=5pt]The list still ain't complete cry[/size]

And to you,,MizMycoli for creating this wonderful thread smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by nickz(m): 12:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Nick:blunt,recovering groundnut/cashew nut addict,my hobbies are breakfast and dinner,born at a very young age,straight-edge,old mummy's pet

Gossip.....I don't do that sh1t undecided

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by naijaboiy: 1:01am On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

@naijaboy: I'm a sucker for guys with good hairline @your dp. I think that was part of what attracted me to my hubby (I hope I didn't settle for less...lol)

LoL thanks... embarassed

You definitely didn't settle for less... cheesy

I dey jealous your husband sef cos he's lucky tongue

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by naijaboiy: 1:07am On Sep 23, 2014
priscaoge:

@naijaboiy...That one is one funny n intelligent dude I love reading his post
Thanks,,if i'm not blushing then i'm lying sad
I'm honoured kiss
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by kilokeys(m): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2014
naijaboiy:
LoL thanks... embarassed

You definitely didn't settle for less... cheesy

I dey jealous your husband sef cos he's lucky tongue

chai.. naijaboy so we wey dey bald.. make we go drink chicken piss.. issorai issokay.

how r u finesr boiy?
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by naijaboiy: 1:09am On Sep 23, 2014
kilokeys: well, i am a regular chubby guy. nickname is kilokeys (kilo for d size, and keys for d piano)

dextrous at the guitar, piano too.. engineering graduate working as a P.A. (naija things )

always looking for an argument on nairaland, attacks feminists with every drop of conji left in me.

nicer in real life

sapiosexual

crushing on sm NLanders they r amazing

edit: still single. am i searching? most def..
grin
Funny man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Secret Admirers / The Love Game / Be Truthful Abt Yaself Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.