Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Your First Impression Of NL? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your First Impression Of NL? (603 Views)

The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) / Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID / Lord Lugard And His Impression Of Nigerians And Africans In General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Impression Of NL? by Tolzeal(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hey guys, what was your first impression of Nairaland when you joined? Whether it be back when you are considered an "old gay" or even a newer member who only knows what the website is considered as of now.

Also, what is the reason you stayed on this website instead of leaving? What made you who you are today here on NL.

My impression:I joined a couple years ago and I was fascinated by the forum itself. I was actually really inactive when I first joined and I considered myself as a lurker.

I thought the website itself was really well put together and was one of the first forums I had considered myself apart of. A couple months went by and I frequently started posting more and more and I became pretty active. I'm not really known well but I sure do visit this site everyday.

That is the reason I have racked months on this site, and holy shit I think that is a lot for a forum I thought I'd never be as active on.
Re: Your First Impression Of NL? by Gooci(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
i camr to NL to find mtn, airtel, glo, etis cheats.... bt i gradually, i discoeved the craziness on NL
Re: Your First Impression Of NL? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
home for d gullible
Re: Your First Impression Of NL? by sammoe(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
My first impression was way back in 2005 a few months after my first internet experience. I didn't know what to make of it. Heck didn't even think much of Facebook. All I needed the net for was to follow some tv shows and comics. grin

FF to around 2009 when I was doing some research on language use, a result directed me to NL. I saw a mixture of clever comments and the just plain silly ones. The silliness of some of those comments must have really affected me then cos I completely forgot about NL until my kid bro told me about it, I remembered my previous encounters.

They're more clever people around here. But 'sadly' we've got a whole lot more silly people (by default and by choice) here!

grin

1 Like

Re: Your First Impression Of NL? by Randerl: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nice Looking Tissue Paper

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Tech-tabloid / Give A Single Reason Why You Would Vote For Jonathan Come 2015. / Is It Right For Judges To Locked Out Of The Judiciary Complex In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.