Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

FG To Take Over Expansion Of Lagos-badagry Road - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FG To Take Over Expansion Of Lagos-badagry Road (13147 Views)

Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars / Update On The 10-lane Lagos-badagry Expressway (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Take Over Expansion Of Lagos-badagry Road by theassassin: 2:46am On Sep 25, 2014
Rexnegro:
Now I see y u re abusing her I mean him...if truly wat u said is correct then make me too join u abuse the fool, fool why u dey ashamed of ursef na ? ....wetin on earth go make me deny my gender ?

na confirmed vulture be that
Re: FG To Take Over Expansion Of Lagos-badagry Road by 2n2k(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2014
talktimi: they conveniently dodged the part about 1.5 billion dollars loan for the project yet they're here hyperventilating

Perhaps you and the writer of the article believe that the world bank released the whole $1.5 billion meant for the whole project when the project had apparently not even reached the half way?

World bank loans are not managed like that

1 Like

Re: FG To Take Over Expansion Of Lagos-badagry Road by pheesayor(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello, is this the same mrmeetoo that we used to argue 2face/Faze back then on the music/radio section?

mrmetoo1: This FG is a joke!!! Apapa-Oshodi is there, they haven't even completed it. I moved back December and there's a strip they've been working on since then. As far as traffic grid lock there was none worse than than trying to get out of Festac passing by that Fagbems filling station or the NNPC gas station. To get out of Festac, to get to other side of Apapa-Oshodi then took at least 2hrs. This grid-lock was caused by Julius Berger not knowing what road to close and which to leave open. Then, going back into Festac, there was a time they closed the only entrance going into Apple junction and left a little space for cars going out and coming in. You could sit in the traffic for two hours conveniently stretching from "Chosen". I don't get how they're trying to push the grid-lock on LASG when it was the road the FG was working on the caused it. The so called out-cry mentioned in the article was when the rains were heavy and Apapa was a no go area due to the bad roads. Now as far as the Lagos-Badagry road, there's absolutely no traffic caused by the expansion, CCEC works on that road without being a nuisance to anybody. Traffic all the way to Badagry could be bad but its caused by the numerous potholes, the kind of potholes than can swallow a car. I actually thought it was LASG's responsibility to fix that road so I always cursed them whenever I had to drive to Badagry not knowing I'd been cursing the wrong ppl. I really don't want FG/Julius Berger to take over the Lagos-Badagry because of the way they've been handling the Apapa-Oshodi. Now if FG continues to work with CCEC, I might be ok with it because all I care about is development even though I know this is nothing but playing politics. JB is an arrogant company, they work without considering the effect it has on people. People that live in Festac can testify to this.
Re: FG To Take Over Expansion Of Lagos-badagry Road by mrmetoo1: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
pheesayor: Hello, is this the same mrmeetoo that we used to argue 2face/Faze back then on the music/radio section?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes o!!
Re: FG To Take Over Expansion Of Lagos-badagry Road by pheesayor(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
mrmetoo1:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes o!!
choi! Loooooooong time. From your earlier post here, seems you live on or around festac right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Between Non Offenses and Unjust Fines / Airbags: How They Work And Types / NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.