Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures (12307 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
this an old pics naa lie lie op.landlord go nack your wife punny and you come Nairaland come post the pics wey you go hospital they receive treatment because of the shock
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Godspearl(f): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Samchelsea: Mr man stop deceiving yourself thinking we nairalanders are illiterates
1...This pix was circulated on facebook and some blogs sometime last year so if you didn't see it maybe you just started using an internet enabled phone the day you created this topic
2....You can't claim you snapped the pix cos both of your hands were on him so which hand did you use in snapping the pix?
3.....You caught your wife and your landlord in bed and the next thing was for the man to agree to sit down like he was about to undergo a make up session and then you used your invisible hand to snap him.....please wake up from your dream, its too early to start the day with lies
grin Op has just been Bursted
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by pearlmma05(f): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
sadOp; 4rm wot u said " and saw a big trouser" u and d man in dat pix who fat pass? Pls stop d rumours it won't do u any good.
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Samchelsea(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Godspearl: grin Op has just been Bursted
he's still a learner in the "lying game"
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by econome(m): 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
bigtt76: Ok so wetin you want make we do naaa? undecided
Lolz I almost break my ribs for this crazy question!!

I see some anger in ur post/comment..abi the wife na ur friend?
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by bigtt76(f): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hahaha ...but check am naa ....wetin de OP want us to do? Come beat hin wife or her boyfriend? I guess there should be personal limits to stuff we post here

econome:
Lolz I almost break my ribs for this crazy question!!

I see some anger in ur post/comment..abi the wife na ur friend?
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by amodaade: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
This actually happened in Tanzania.
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by Divalyn(f): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2014
charijee: choi!!....what a question
What does OP mean plz?
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by DiamonJ: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
She was sex starve, or u are not romantic
Re: I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures by eleganteunice: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Please forgive her.

MARRIAGE AND TODAY

No one said it would be easy
These ties that bind can sometimes hurt
They may be knotted tight and stingy
But don’t let go, and we’re sure to enjoy its mirth
No one said that we’ll never fall
Stumbling at turns is a part of fate
But these ties should bind us, despite the perils all
So that we’d be together and not separate
And no one said that we’ll get there fast
So don’t lose hope, don’t lose faith, and don’t be dreary
I am always here, with promises remembered to last
We may not get there quick, but we’ll get there eventually.

Continue reading @ [url]euniceamede.com[/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Really Be Happy With The Same Person forever? / Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You / Domesticating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.