Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Igwe Jonathan Till 2040 I Will Take Over 4rm Him To Rule Like Mugabe The Emperor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igwe Jonathan Till 2040 I Will Take Over 4rm Him To Rule Like Mugabe The Emperor (496 Views)

Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! / From Jonathan Till Whatever To We Only Need 25% / We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igwe Jonathan Till 2040 I Will Take Over 4rm Him To Rule Like Mugabe The Emperor by onyeokwu: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
the east will hold the power for 200yrs to civilize the north and Southwest before handing the power to them
because these people are not really evolved to rule normal human beings grin grin grin grin grin shocked cool
Re: Igwe Jonathan Till 2040 I Will Take Over 4rm Him To Rule Like Mugabe The Emperor by Wolison(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ewoooooo!!!!!

so na like dis Ebola take enter ur brain?

Chaii

Umuazi ka di nwa n' ahu oooooooo!!!

Sorry nnaaa!!!

I nula nu?

(1) (Reply)

CRAZY OR ROMANTIC? Nigerian Guy Uses Police Harassment To Propose To His Girlfri / $9.3m Cash Transfer: Security Source Confirms Pastor Oritsejafor Was Involved In / Ebola Or Terrorism Which Of the two is Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.