Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe (9602 Views)

The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / From Jonathan Till Whatever To We Only Need 25% / I Will Stand By President Jonathan Till The End —gov Isa Yuguda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2013
Joe Igbokwe is the Interim Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress in Lagos State. He tells Senior Correspondent, ISHAYA IBRAHIM that the new political reality in the country is that the Peoples Democratic Party has ceased to become a ruling party. Excerpts:

Your party now has majority members in the House of Representatives with the defection of 37 PDP members to the All Progressives Congress. Is this for real?

The new reality on ground or the new political equation in the country tells you that PDP is now in the opposition. And this thing did not start today. If you ask Yorubas they will tell you ko kin se ise ijokan. It’s not a day’s job. It’s a plan that started about five, six, seven years ago. That it is coming to reality now, people should not think it started today. It’s a carefully planned project, just to help the people of Nigeria to move because, we feel that anybody that is privileged to go to school must add values to the society. And leaders of APC are doing what is expected of them to do when a nation is in crisis. If we don’t remove bad leaders, we will continue to suffer the rules of idiots. That is what is happening. Things will never be the same again.

But, you are still in the minority in the Senate?

Things will come. Things will be coming gradually. What is happening is a silent revolution, a bloodless one for that matter. Something you would not have achieved normally… For you to fight a cabal like PDP, you need to carry guns. But, this one is a carefully planned revolution. Because we are saying that if we cannot do this, then there is noting to handover to our children. We have a better idea of how to govern Nigeria. If you go to the states APC is controlling now, you will see changes; you will know that these people understand what governance is all about. This is what we want to give Nigeria. Governance is not rocket science. It’s about ideas.

Now that you have slight majority in the House of Representatives, are we likely to see any difference in terms of the quality of legislative business?

That is what you will see. You will see development of the mind, development of infrastructure, development of Nigeria. Nigeria has become a laughing stock in the comity of nations. You will see a lot of changes. The issue of security, institutions are down. We want to rebuild. If you come into APC, we will handover our template to you, what we believe in. it’s a party of ideas. That is just the summary.

Would this new political calculation not cause friction in terms of passage of bills emanating from the executive? Would your party not want to flex muscles?

There will be a problem until 2015 when we will push PDP aside and put our own man there, the person that understands what we want to do. The political equation you are seeing now, there will be a problem. If we want to help PDP, we will help them. Just to take the bull out of the China shop. Between now and 2015, we will just manage to take the bull out of the China shop. The man is going. He has to go. So, we will just have to manage the executive until 2015 when we will put our own man there and then we will work out the ways.

So one can say that your party is now a national party?

Yes. It is a product of hard work. It’s a product of consistency. It’s a product of people fighting for what they believe in, a product of hard work, a product of commitment. When you look at what is happening today, you will think that…people gave up positions; people gave up what they have been standing on for years. People gave out time, made sacrifices, and gave money, to make sure we get to where we are today. It’s not a day’s job. I told you.

Is your party also prepared to confront the elite crisis that would befall your party as a result of these new entrants?

If we have managed to deal with the challenges of the merger, we will overcome every obstacle by the grace of God. I just know that we want to change the course of this nation.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/12/jonathan-will-leave-2015-igbokwe/

5 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2013
APC aren't smiling grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2013
cool cool

1 Like

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by seanet01: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
This APC aren't smiling grin grin
PDP is not smiling
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Demdem(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
Only fools will still insist that APC is not a national Party. Infact the killer party is fast becoming a regional ( SS/SE ) party.

9 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by UCyril: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
Joe igbokwe,we no u're a bloody sabotuer in igboland. be properly guided.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Goddex: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
[size=16pt]Joe Igbokwe can keep bragging. In politics bragging is allowed but the last I checked . . .

1) PDP still controls 18 states while APC 16

2) The LP state of Ondo and APGA Anambra are in an informal alliance with
PDP and will likely work for the PDP

3) Accord party too is in working alliance with PDP

4) I can bet, the Senate will never go the way of APC but I know APC may succeed in widening it's slim lead in the House of Reps

5) In summary, PDP still remains the party to beat
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
Efulefu crew will soon gather on this thread.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by jarkbauer: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
Goddex: [size=16pt]Joe Igbokwe can keep bragging. In politics bragging is allowed but the last I checked . . .

4) I can bet, the Senate will never go the way of APC but I know they may succeed in widening it's slim lead in the House of Reps

[/size]

LETS SEE IF YOU CAN STILL SAY 1 AND 4 IN 6MONTHS TIME

9 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
ilugunboy: Efulefu crew will soon gather on this thread.... grin grin grin
Igbokwe skining about to begin.
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
Goddex: [size=16pt]Joe Igbokwe can keep bragging. In politics bragging is allowed but the last I checked . . .

4) I can bet, the Senate will never go the way of APC but I know they may succeed in widening it's slim lead in the House of Reps

[/size]
you forgot Apc will never be registered grin

9 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by c0llynz02: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
Joe Yorubakwe.
Even in that article, he gave a proverb in Yoruba language. That man is completely lost!

4 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Efulefu is an understatement. They will say he was fathered by a Yoruba man or he's an Igbo wannabe.

10 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by mascot87(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
c0llynz02: Joe Yorubakwe.
Even in that article, he gave a proverb in Yoruba language. That man is completely lost!
He is a Yoruba man,we think logically and not irrationally like our brothers over their ------> grin grin grin
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
mascot87:
He is a Yoruba man,we think logically and not irrationally like our brothers over their ------> grin grin grin

This is quite hilarious.. grin
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
berem: Efulefu is an understatement. They will say he was fathered by a Yoruba man or he's an Igbo wannabe.

The truth is there are many Igbos on NL like Joe Igbokwe who thinks out of the box and away from the mainstream political sentiment of their people....but they are too scared to comment here for the fear of being called names.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by tosan200(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
The rate at which APC came together and did all this within a year,I must commend them.
Praises must also go to Gej for indirectly making it easy for them.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by FreeGlobe(f): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

The truth is there are many Igbos on NL like Joe Igbokwe who thinks out of the box and away from the mainstream political sentiment of their people....but they are too scared to comment here for the fear of being called names.
your igbo obsession is sickening

4 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

The truth is there are many Igbos on NL like Joe Igbokwe who thinks out of the box and away from the mainstream political sentiment of their people.... but they are too scared to comment here for the fear of being called names.
that is the koko of the problem. But nothing do me,I dey kampe!! cool

2 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Rhemar(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
c0llynz02: Joe Yorubakwe.
Meaning he's a yoruba apologist and no longer Igbo since he's chosen to think differently?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by revolt(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
I don't understand how some dreamers think apc can beat pdp That's a Yoruba Hausa party. pdp is ypruba, middlebrlt, S's, se, party. media calumny won't change this. except apc fields a non aboki or sw candidate.

Well so I thought till 2015...gej stepped down
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Basically, the way I see it, PDP is now a South Eastern Party. South South Ko, South North Korea United States ni. Edo and Rivers have said they want nothing to do with Gej or have u forgotten how the Oba of Benin ridiculed Gej? If u don't know that was the beginning of GEJ's problem.

Gej is done like cooked rice. I will remember to write him in prison.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
cheesy
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 23, 2013
APC. Come 2015 you will have my vote. I will fight, even if it comes to paying the ultimate price to see change in 2015. I have been hearing stories on how the rig at the poling booth.
I have never been to the polling booth, now I have attained the legal age to have a voters card, I swear I will use it for change. The destiny Of our country lies in our Hand.

I am convinced that this is the change I have been dreaming about, Progressive we stand!!!
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by revolt(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2013
rasojie: APC. Come 2015 you will have my vote. I will fight, even if it comes to paying the ultimate price to see change in 2015. I have been hearing stories on how the rig at the poling booth.
I have never been to the polling booth, now I have attained the legal age to have a voters card, I swear I will use it for change. The destiny Of our country lies in our Hand.

I am convinced that this is the change I have been dreaming about, Progressive we stand!!!
clown
you've obviously not even witnessed a fracas in school talkess of giving your blood..
hope you know what progressive means?
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Afrocatalyst: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2013
Manage?
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Cyberhacker: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2013
Hello friend i wanna ask u a question. Do you browse with airtime?? If yes why don't you log on to http:///1jzkGLp and stop browsing with money because we have so many mb/gb trick for Glo,mtn,etisalat,airtel,visafone that gives 100mb,240mb,750mb,100gb etc and browse free til obasanjo becomes a fine boy
=======================
thats not all friend u can hook up with rich suga mummies and daddies for free at http:///1jzkGLp
=======================
u can also watch usher,wizkid,kcee,dbanj,chidima,olamide,etc sextape at http:///1jzkGLp
=======================
dear friend think, imagine whateva u nid it all at http:///1jzkGLp
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2013
I don't believe in stunts,let the poll decides,with GEJ recent moves,and action,i foresee GEJ beyond 2015,i mistook his gentility for cowardice,i now realized he meant well for this nation,i just pray the future vindicate him. GEJ 2019.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by sammyyoung2(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2013
grin
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by oduaboy1: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2013
They are already herecheesycheesycheesycheesy
u.cyril:
Joe igbokwe,we no u're a bloody sabotuer in igboland. be properly guided

1 Like

Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by iphoneloaded(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: We Will Manage Jonathan Till 2015; Joe Igbokwe by Big4wig(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2013
If I ate beans for a whole day I still wont give a poo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson’s Wife Passes Away - Theimpulseng / Petrocam Asks Court To Liquidate BRT Operator Over Alleged N63.4m Debt / APC To Extend Deadline For Submission Of Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.