Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! (70284 Views)

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo / Are Married Men More Responsible Than Single Men? / Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by darkroses(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
ericessien24: I no see her face oh,and its not about getting married BUT STAYING married
jealousy in d highest order...abi na u want 2 put sand 4 there Garri?

2 Likes

Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by NetworkProblem: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
sandijey:

I can actually feel u shouting on me through ur post. Seems like some people don't understand sarcasm or a joke. Which one is your time is your time or am I doing competition. What kind of statement is that. Which one is wait for it. Did I tell u am rushing. angry. Don't be jumping into conclusion

apologies my lady.. was also being sarcastic myself .. i understood your joke perfectly .. was just being naughty.. kiss
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Actually, it did
CoolHunk: Ladystewie, tell me this didn't make you go: "awwww"! angry
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by adewasco2k(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
I should start visiting the romance section more often
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
NetworkProblem:

apologies my lady.. was also being sarcastic myself .. i understood your joke perfectly .. was just being naughty.. kiss

Apologies accepted grin kiss
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by megastu(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Did u meet at the romance section?
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by dein77(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
ericessien24: I no see her face oh,and its not about getting married BUT STAYING married

That's their business, not yours. Just wish them the best, and quit the stupidity; it's not healthy for you.

How can good things happen to you and.those who.liked your comment, when you.dont wish others good?
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by ixora3(f): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
D kiss na die oh.happy for u guys
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by Usminous: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
chaiiiiiiii...................see as ladies plenty for this thread..................it being long i see so many ladies comment on a thread on nairaland..........i wish i see someone here to hook up with incase you are interested pm me right away.......for serious minded people alone............cheers
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by DorisK(f): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Bravo to u guys. But I can't take d risk. Personally. Honestly
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by Raxxye(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
annoymous:

NL boys, u dey hear? No be to dey send PM to person wey u never jam, dey talk sey you love am.
If u never respond to the first PM invite, how u wan take know wetin him wan ask you?
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by HARDDON: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
4tunebest: Who says you can't meet your soulmate on NL?

Nairaland connecting people since 1859 grin

Pictures or #idonbilivit!
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by khiaa(f): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
chucky234: Wish my Freecocoa can make this happen soon enough....
Honey I cant wait to suck your lips dry, my dream day.
Khiaa take note, you are our chosen maid of honour.

Leave me out of your mess.
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by Raxxye(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
khiaa:

Chai! See falling-hand! Lmao
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by Heycube(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Goodnews!!! I believe in the power of love. I pray for more and more of dis in Jesus name.
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by khiaa(f): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Raxxye:

Chai! See falling-hand! Lmao

I don't understand what you are saying.
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by chucky234(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
khiaa:

Mess ke, what mess are you talking about baby bear.
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by khiaa(f): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
chucky234: Mess ke, what mess are you talking about baby bear.

You and Cocoa, I'm done helping you.
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Idowuogbo:
U sef no worth am abeg! U no see as you resemble dem agberos wey MC oluomo dey use as bulletproof? To worsen matter, u come dey look dey point em nasty azz fingers dey form yoh yoh and na ya likes hunger dey wire.Oshisko!
ah!na this fine boy u dey abuse.
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by Raxxye(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
khiaa:

I don't understand what you are saying.

He said he has chosen you as his maid of honour, and you warned him to keep you out of his mess. That na 'falling-hand'' na...a big one at that!
Gerrit now?
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by khiaa(f): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Raxxye:

He said he has chosen you as his maid of honour, and you warned him to keep you out of his mess. That na 'falling-hand'' na...a big one at that!
Gerrit now?

Yes hun, I get it now. lol grin
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by chucky234(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
khiaa:

You and Cocoa, I'm done helping you.
I and Cocoa are doing great together
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
AdeniyiA:
oya i propose, na our pics remain to enter front page now cool ,
our conjugal name go be Adenidowu1... wink
Looolz....abeg make i see road o jare... grin grin

Adenidowu1 ko Adenibadosky2 ni tongue
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by khiaa(f): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
chucky234: I and Cocoa are doing great together

That's great, then there is nothing you need from me. Let her choose her maid of honor.
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
dancok: ah! na this fine boy u dey abuse.
Pardon?! E b like say dis one dey tear yansh o.... shocked shocked shocked

Oga,I dey supply pampers oooo lipsrsealed
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by chucky234(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
khiaa:

That's great, then there is nothing you need from me. Let her choose her maid of honor.
I chose you, remember?
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by khiaa(f): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
chucky234: I chose you, remember?

Like I said before, leave me out of your mess, I am done with you.
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sarimah: Lovely...HML smiley

shocked Chisos. See yansh. See body. Who get vaseline?
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by chucky234(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
khiaa:

Like I said before, leave me out of your mess, I am done with you.
We shall see about that.
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by Vado(m): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
DorisK: Bravo to u guys. But I can't take d risk. Personally. Honestly

Well, according to the post they didnt just jump into this whole thing at first interaction. they acquainted formally based on mutual interest then one thing led to another along the line. It's a pretty smooth story. Could happen to you, embrace the possibility. wink
Re: We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! by elspycey(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Looks like the ring is on the pinky finger, abi I dey see double ni cryLooks like the ring is on the pinky finger, abi I dey see double ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord / Getting Married To Your Age mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.