Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

..... - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ..... (7982 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... by justi4jesu(f): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Rayhut:
thanks,a night out pics

Lolzz...have fun but remember the advice from us and try to stay legal....... grin grin
Re: ..... by Pronmix(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Good luck guy, at least you have plans of a honest living.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Pasca07: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Rayhut:
Thanks,I am already in Germany now,It was fear of unknown that made me to come to this forum to enquire but now that I am in Germany the fear is gone.I have met alot of Africans in Germany and Germans are very friendly and they are willing to help somebody to stay and also one hospital here has offer to help me to get a stay because they need me more than I need them because I have a professional Diploma in Medical Rehabilitation and Occupational Therapy and I am very good at that in massage and physiotherapy,germany is having shortage of workers because of their tight immigration policy.They also advice me to mary a german or to enroll in school of medicine incase if the hospital did succeed in getting me an extension,but no wahala everything is fine,I can now eat three times in a day,people are friendly here,even the german police and immigration are friendly,alot of economic activities going on,tourist everywhere
lol i like your spirit.....
Re: ..... by Neytron4U: 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
You got dat winning spirit and Dats all what you need. #teamsuccess#
Re: ..... by shakol91(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
@OP,I'm happy for you and I wish you success
Re: ..... by Seaen(m): 12:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Modified: it is well with you.
Re: ..... by olaoluwa13: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2014
@Rayhut,pls I need ur guide ,on interview question, and Conference to use?
Re: ..... by Horatio27: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2014
Rayhut:
Thanks,I am already in Germany now,It was fear of unknown that made me to come to this forum to enquire but now that I am in Germany the fear is gone.I have met alot of Africans in Germany and Germans are very friendly and they are willing to help somebody to stay and also one hospital here has offer to help me to get a stay because they need me more than I need them because I have a professional Diploma in Medical Rehabilitation and Occupational Therapy and I am very good at that in massage and physiotherapy,germany is having shortage of workers because of their tight immigration policy.They also advice me to mary a german or to enroll in school of medicine incase if the hospital did succeed in getting me an extension,but no wahala everything is fine,I can now eat three times in a day,people are friendly here,even the german police and immigration are friendly,alot of economic activities going on,tourist everywhere
find work then apply for work Visa
Re: ..... by zendy: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2014
There was this Igbo guy I met in London last year. He is a German citizen. He told me that he first went to Germany on 3 months tourist Visa but decided to stay back and make something of his life. He told me that the day his Visa expired was like entering a prison. For the next 6 months,he only saw the outside world from the balcony.He dared not come downstairs incase he ran into the Police who are fond of saying "Ausviz Bitte" or "papers please". He went through hell,had to learn the language . He was later caught working illegally and when they took him to the Nigerian embassy to get papers to deport him,he denied being Nigerian.They later beat him up and released him but restricted his movement.They later gave him some sort of temporary stay and today,he is a German citizen. Anything is possible,but life isn't plane sailing for the illegal immigrant.

1 Like

Re: ..... by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2014
zendy: There was this Igbo guy I met in London last year. He is a German citizen. He told me that he first went to Germany on 3 months tourist Visa but decided to stay back and make something of his life. He told me that the day his Visa expired was like entering a prison. For the next 6 months,he only saw the outside world from the balcony.He dared not come downstairs incase he ran into the Police who are fond of saying "Ausviz Bitte" or "papers please". He went through hell,had to learn the language . He was later caught working illegally and when they took him to the Nigerian embassy to get papers to deport him,he denied being Nigerian.They later beat him up and released him but restricted his movement.They later gave him some sort of temporary stay and today,he is a German citizen. Anything is possible,but life isn't plane sailing for the illegal immigrant.

This story sounds foolish, cos he cannot deny being Nigerian. Why do you think there are records? Fingerprints, pictures and all?

5 Likes

Re: ..... by zendy: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

This story sounds foolish, cos he cannot deny being Nigerian. Why do you think there are records? Fingerprints, pictures and all?

Back then,there were no digital or Biometric passports as you have today. Many people destroyed their passports once Visas ran out. To this day,there are still many Nigerians,especially those who came to Europe on boats or on the back of trucks or even stowaways who have no records and can easily deny being Nigerian because they know that unless the authorities know where they are from,they can't be deported.

1 Like

Re: ..... by james2020(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2014
Rayhut:
thanks,a night out pics
Guy am so proud of your courage, now i want to be in germany as well can u give me the support to come. I passed out from youth service since october last year, yet no job, can u help me so i can get my own visa pls, just the process u followeed, thanks
Re: ..... by Goldenboy007(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Great you are finding your feet. Life is not a one way street, some will have opportunity thrown at their feet and some will hustle to reach it; different strokes for different folks! Anyone that have seen the dark side of Nigeria and he finally gets out will never think of coming back. Out of every 10 Nigerians in the US, 7 are on student visas about to expire and they don't have plans to go back home. Tell me what is there at home to go back to? Let me reiterate I personally would not do it or encourage people to do it because life is tough for those with legal papers so imagine what those with no papers are going through. However I have seen people tough things out in life and become champions so who am I to condemn? The end will always justifies the means! Justwise and co, I love what you guys are doing and I support you but I always try to put a human face to every bureaucratic process, nevertheless keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: ..... by pat077: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
op. I wish u well.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2014
olaoluwa13: @Rayhut,pls I need ur guide ,on interview question, and Conference to use?
I will advice you to search through google,you will see some conferences coming up in Germany like ICD conferences and others,they are many on google search,register for any one that will have two months gap.Then if you are invited pay the conference fees normally around 550 euro,then make sure that you have above N550 000 in your account although mine is less than that,then get your insurance,if it is1week conference make sure that the insurance is only 1week and on the visa form make that you are to stay for only one week plus 2 days,let it not exceed 9 days.make sure that you have a pay slip upto 6months from were you working and letter of introduction from the company were you are working ,if yu are not working and you have a relative that own a company you can beg them to write a letter of sponsorship for you,which mean that the company will be ready to submit certificate of incoparation,company statement account,tax certificate,if you own a company you provide the same but d best is if you are working or can be able to produce 6months pay slip from the place you are working,for mine I inflated everything and said that I am on leave as stated by my introduction letter.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2014
olaoluwa13: @Rayhut,pls I need ur guide ,on interview question, and Conference to use?
search through google you will see many conferences coming up in germany,that is what i did,then apply for one that has 2 months gap,then get a pay slip that is upto six months,make sure that you fiil that you are going to stay in germany for only the period of your conference,lets your insurance cover be for only that period,register for paid conference most of it is about 550 euro.on the interview make sure that you can be able to convince them that you will come back after the conference,like example how the conference will help to aspire to greater height when you come back to nigeria,have a big project which you intend to achieve in nigeria after you come back,most of the questions will be centered on you coming back after the conference

1 Like

Re: ..... by Henrick007: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2014
Rayhut:
search through google you will see many conferences coming up in germany,that is what i did,then apply for one that has 2 months gap,then get a pay slip that is upto six months,make sure that you fiil that you are going to stay in germany for only the period of your conference,lets your insurance cover be for only that period,register for paid conference most of it is about 550 euro.on the interview make sure that you can be able to convince them that you will come back after the conference,like example how the conference will help to aspire to greater height when you come back to nigeria,have a big project which you intend to achieve in nigeria after you come back,most of the questions will be centered on you coming back after the conference
what if he doesnt wrk in a company bt is self employed, which acct wil he submit. Am talkin abt myself, am into construction(aluminium fabricator) should i also go through conference, pls enlight me. Thnks
Re: ..... by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2014
james2020:
Guy am so proud of your courage, now i want to be in germany as well can u give me the support to come. I passed out from youth service since october last year, yet no job, can u help me so i can get my own visa pls, just the process u followeed, thanks
I have stated the process above,note that everything is not smooth here,I am only lucky that I have this diploma in Medical rehabilitation and have done a volunteer work with UN and red cross when I was in the university and after,I have Bsc in Geological Sciences but the diploma is my helper here oo,if you have handiwork you are good to go,but if yu have only degree or Hnd,ond my brother you will find it difficult because that will not fetch you a job,again language barrier,but if yu have hand work,like my own massaging,physiotherapy,nurse,care giver,bricklaying,tilling,metal work etc they will still subject yu to training and you can only work as an assistant because yu dont have licence,I am undergoing training now and I only work as an assistance although my supervisor know very well that I know the job very well and also I am looking for to start my masters next summer,I have already for short course in occupational therapy.It is easy anywhere but live is better here
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2014
Henrick007: what if he doesnt wrk in a company bt is self employed, which acct wil he submit. Am talkin abt myself, am into construction(aluminium fabricator) should i also go through conference, pls enlight me. Thnks
YOU MUST submit Certificate of incoporation of your Company or Certificate of Regitration of business name and tax certificate and Statement of account showing how money goes into the account,if you self employ the embassy believe that yu have to register your business as a private company and have certificate on incoporation or cetificate of registration of bussiness name,I think that if you have somebody that own a company yu can beg the person allow form that yu are a staff in his company and provide yu with pay slip and employment letter but problem will be that the monthly salary will not reflect in your bank statement account,that should been the easiest way out but through self employment is difficult unless if yu can provide the above mention document to convince them that your self employment business is tangible and that yu will come back to nigeria after the conference
Re: ..... by Henrick007: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2014
Rayhut:
YOU MUST submit Certificate of incoporation of your Company or Certificate of Regitration of business name and tax certificate and Statement of account showing how money goes into the account,if you self employ the embassy believe that yu have to register your business as a private company and have certificate on incoporation or cetificate of registration of bussiness name,I think that if you have somebody that own a company yu can beg the person allow form that yu are a staff in his company and provide yu with pay slip and employment letter but problem will be that the monthly salary will not reflect in your bank statement account,that should been the easiest way out but through self employment is difficult unless if yu can provide the above mention document to convince them that your self employment business is tangible and that yu will come back to nigeria after the conference
thnks bro. D country i wnt to go is austria, i hav a frd there. Am jst tryin to gather information before i spend a penny, dt should b nxt year.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2014
Henrick007: thnks bro. D country i wnt to go is austria, i hav a frd there. Am jst tryin to gather information before i spend a penny, dt should b nxt year.
Okay,Austra is a shengen country and process is the same.Let the person send an invitation letter and yu will go through visiting visa,but at that the embassy will still demand that you have all those document to make sure that you will come back after visiting,please dont go through agent,when you are ready yu can give it a trial,you may be lucky
Re: ..... by Henrick007: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2014
Rayhut:
Okay,Austra is a shengen country and process is the same.Let the person send an invitation letter and yu will go through visiting visa,but at that the embassy will still demand that you have all those document to make sure that you will come back after visiting,please dont go through agent,when you are ready yu can give it a trial,you may be lucky
thnks bro, am nt using any agent, wel mayb i wil hav to register my company.
Re: ..... by Henrick007: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2014
Rayhut:
any idea on d acct?, because i dnt receive salary bt receive money frm clients thtough bank nd also cash so i also personally save money intoo myy acct.
Re: ..... by lafredo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Broda,i like ur spirit...
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Henrick007: any idea on d acct?, because i dnt receive salary bt receive money frm clients thtough bank nd also cash so i also personally save money intoo myy acct.
Any account is okay but preferably current account,the main thing is wether money is going into the account and also leaving and account bears your company name or your name
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2014
lafredo: Broda,i like ur spirit...
thanks,we dey look for survival
Re: ..... by Henrick007: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rayhut:
Any account is okay but preferably current account,the main thing is wether money is going into the account and also leaving and account bears your company name or your name
thnks boss, i really appreciate ur reply.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hey the easiest way is seeking for asylum in Germany while waiting for ur decision you find your way in work system,education system and marriage system ... Hope this helps
Re: ..... by legendnau: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hello NL this issue is also my case; am processing a German visiting visa now but I dnt know how I can get residents if I enta. Pls help me with workable info pls fellows.thanks.
Re: ..... by Krisddon: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2020

But my relative went the same way and he is a citizen of spain now,I have contacted him,he told me that Germany dont deport people now that they are very lenient now with immigrant,that if worst come to worst that i should enter underground train and come to switzerland where he is living since i can speak french,but he said that germany is better for now
What's up with your journey so far?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport Renewal In The UK / Any Information About Flights From Lagos To Asaba & The Cost / Her Canada Dream Cost ₦8.8 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.