Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls (49755 Views)

Buhari Orders Investigation Into Kidnap Of 219 Chibok Girls / Boko Haram Agree To Free All 219 Chibok Girls In A Swap Deal / Boko Haram To Free 219 Chibok Girls In Swap Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dafuq? undecided
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by nkpommpko(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good no more excuses to clear them all in one sweep
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
So,wen is our gurls comin back to us??Dats my interest
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by zurine(f): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
ok nau
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by akpabana: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Exchanging bh leaders for our girls is not an option. But if it must be, then they should release all the children first then we can...........
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Blazing99: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
I pray this is no scam
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by TayoT: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
eluquenson: We are patiently waiting..
Conspiracy of the highest order in Nigeria
If u ever want to hear good news about these girls ever, this is the best that can be done.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by otabuko(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
The Israeli Govt once released 1,000 terrorists for just one soldier...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by dvee2: 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
I thought no girl was missing?
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
I pray and hope the ladies come home soon
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by jamillion: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
D life of d inocient girls matters a lot in dis situation not minding d danger of releasing does whild being to world, I believe in our gov. Decision. God bless nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by akpabana: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Am seing stircase. Pls, the parents of this ones should ZIP UP.
ximarro: Nasooooooo!
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by gratieao: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Absolutely rubbish....
Like serious I'm gradually losing faith with this Otueke man. Imagine?
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by skubido(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gud. Waiting tinz
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by nodullin(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Release d 18 terrorist in exchange for all our girls.....

But that shouldn't stop the FG from hunting the BH demons down... Till they all dead n forgotten.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by oluwato69sin(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Emmysteve: What's your problem young man
*yimu*
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by jamillion: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
dvee2: I thought no girl was missing?
u still on d long tin
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by kingslly(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Drug the 18 terrorists, chip them,release them for our gurls and then track the terrorists location and go bck for them. I swear we have FG has the upperhand here BH cant be issuing threats and bluffing about being able to engage us in a war for d next 45yrs if they dont feel threatened. Lets not give dem time to recuperate,lets wipe dem out!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by ZUBY77(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
And while the celebration is ongoing, GEJ will declare for second/third term.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Ganjafama(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
I wonder what theory Criminal Asari would put forward concerning this latest development.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by jamesversion: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
People, brace yourselves for the arrival of the 219 Chibok girls and their babies.. grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Emmysteve: What sense does it make if those released should go back and cause more havoc. FG and boko haram should think twice abeg. Let this madness end once and for all.
even without the release, they have been causing havoc
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Kabiyesy: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
May God help Nigeria back and forth movement. Whatever it will take this girls needs to be rescued.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by nigerianvenom(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
i'm sorry but i have to agree with asari dokubo dat no girls were kidnapped.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Rawani: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
What they fail to realise is that BH has graduated beyond petty bomb throwing and kidnapping, to a land-grabbing campaign aimed at establishing and expanding their islamic caliphate with no limit to scope, a la ISIL. Those girls are actually liabilities to their captors under their new modus operandi.

What they need are strategists and master planners that will help expand their territory to the furthest limits possible, the likes of Kabiru Sokoto that can take the campaign to the NW, yet the Nigerian authorities are playing right into their hands and anticipating praise for their gross and appalling naivety.

This was part of the plan all along, make the government desperate to earn some credibility before the elections, then blackmail it into shooting its own foot multiple times.

Oh what a clueless government we have.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by begwong: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
dvee2: I thought no girl was missing?
Ask Asari Tokunbo that!!
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by gratieao: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
ZUBY77: And while the celebration is ongoing, GEJ will declare for second/third term.
Just imagine
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by jkendy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
which story una want us to believe sef?
Reports has it that two bus loaded wit girls suspected to be Chibok girls were seem driving into Maimalari barracks just a few moments ago
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by khattab02: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
New episode of the whole saga!

April till now na how many months sef Ok 5 months.. Hope weytin I dey think no go dey inside when they finally release them? coward BH!
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
all I can say is ....hmmmm....

but on a more serious note..d FG shouldnt let those dangerous chaps go like that!!...it wouldnt serve us any good..
I strongly suggest dey give them an untraceable poison dat would finish dem off within six months..
..dat way,no one has to bother about dem coming to bite d FG in d wrong place later

...#justsaying..
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by begwong: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
adebrave1: I heard they have been released some minutes ago. I don't know How true it is Cos I don't live in chibok neither do I live in Borno(The Home of Peace)

This Is a BC I got from NIGERIAN TIMES about the chibok Girls
BREAKING….TWO BUS LOAD OF CHIBOK GIRLS RELEASED

Two Toyota Hiace buses ferrying girls suspected to be some of the abducted girls of Chibok Government Secondary School, Borno State, just drove into  Maimalari Barracks, the headquarters of the 7th Division of the Nigerian Army in Maiduguri.

A reliable source told the Nigerian Times exclusively that the white cloured Borno Express owned buses drove straight into the barracks under heavy security guard. There has been no official confirmation of this.

Details later

BRO,BUT 2 TOYOTA HIACE BUS CAN ONLY TAKE 34 PERSONS( PLUS THOSE THAT WILL SEAT ON THE ENGINE)
IF IT WERE 2 MARCOPOLOS EHEN!
So this tory be as e get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.