Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls (49875 Views)

Buhari Orders Investigation Into Kidnap Of 219 Chibok Girls / Boko Haram Agree To Free All 219 Chibok Girls In A Swap Deal / Boko Haram To Free 219 Chibok Girls In Swap Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by asamaigho(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
eluquenson: We are patiently waiting..
Conspiracy of the highest order in Nigeria

dis conspiracy na d highest of sem all....my brain is havin a hard time cracking it.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Ogbon400: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
This is another fake news from the Boko-Haram media. "The Nation" is heavily involved in the ongoing psychological warfare against Nigeria
Anything coming from The Nation with reference to Boko-Haram must be treated with extreme extreme caution

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by suptol(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by yemitexcel(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
IamDrock: Wow! Great news... But i do hope they all are not gonna be pregnant after the return..

News: Seventh Day Adventist building on fire in Lagos! See Live Photos..
I also tot all of them wil be under training since all dis while nd they may be use against Nigeria also.....may God help us
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by roymary: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
I thought 53 escaped and gained some kinda educational admission in the United States undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by DonaldGenes(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
damselalayo: How will terrorism be curbed in Nigeria if they release the chibok girls in exchange for the terrorists in detention,that will only buttress their activities.

Modified*
Nothing is impossible in life,if you can dream it:you can achieve it. For those of you wishing to be like me,don't worry just wait for your time,you shall get there.
I hereby dedicate this my FTC notes to my prince charming Agentyax(won't tell you his moniker so that all these hungry vampious babes won't search for him),thank you for introducing me to nairaland and for making me believe that I can achieve all things like been FTC.

You deydey follow small Nairaland boys dey Mumu about FPT

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by jamesversion: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
khattab02: really? how many people dey born pikin within 5 months?? ...

Chibok gals cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by adonis89(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
damselalayo: How will terrorism be curbed in Nigeria if they release the chibok girls in exchange for the terrorists in detention,that will only buttress their activities.

Modified*
Nothing is impossible in life,if you can dream it:you can achieve it. For those of you wishing to be like me,don't worry just wait for your time,you shall get there.
I hereby dedicate this my FTC notes to my prince charming Agentyax(won't tell you his moniker so that all these hungry vampious babes won't search for him),thank you for introducing me to nairaland and for making me believe that I can achieve all things like been FTC.
all dis talk bkoz u b ftc! If I crack ur head eh
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
easy. put trackers inside d bodies of the terrorists and release them. the girls will be freed and the kidnappers will be tracked to their hideouts, where the army can Finish them all like Mortal Kombat
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by mustymatic(m): 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
It is now spreading on some of daily
newspaper websites that the general
coordinator of Boko Haram Shekau has
died, this make me wondering why is it so
near to the period when their sponsorer was
caught in South Africa.
Mind you, this Shekau has been
announced by Nigeria security that he has
died before, but suprisingly seeing him
coordinate boko haram again and even
release his statement in video. And again suddenly they want to release the abducted chibok girls.
I think we Nigerian will now have time to
let our brain settle down and think, secrecy
about boko haram is being expose day by
day. Imagine what can make Shekahu died
so fast when they caught their godfather
supplying them arms and money. An adage
of Yoruba use to say "AJE KE LANA, OMO
KU LONI, TA NI KO TI MO WIPE AJE TO KE
LANA NI O PA OMO JE LONI"
I think BOKO HARAM operation will go
down low now since their evil secret has
been exposed. But be at alert, they can
take it out in another dimension.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by shegeblend(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
my good people on this forum please let us starts begging God for forgiveness of all our sins and pray for his mercy for this Country of ours. Boko haram is on its own, Ebola is another thing battling the land again. we need God interventions now. God can give us a leader that will be ready to serve.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by clemhova: 12:05am On Sep 24, 2014
Naija shud copy from US, these prisoners should be freed to another country where they will be rehabilitated for like 4yrs before they can be freed to live a normal life. this to prevent them from being re injected into the battle feed.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by lumeneng22: 12:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Book haram, hope you never scatter their anus o! cos if you do that will just be the beginning of the crises and you are not safe.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by lastpage: 3:00am On Sep 24, 2014
UTILITYMAY: Fresh reports say that Boko Haram group has finally agreed to free all the Chibok girls for 18 sect commanders currently in detention.

One of those who attended the session said:

“The sect shifted its position and agreed to release all the girls instead of 30 Christian married girls it had promised. But Boko Haram said it does not trust the government going by previous experience. If the government had respected previous talks, the Chibok girls were initially meant to be off the hook during the Eid-el Fitr festival. Again about two weeks ago, a delegation was already in Maiduguri until the swap deal was bungled. Some security agents only advised on the release of six out of the 18 leaders of the sect. They rated the rest 12 as dangerous. When the insurgents found out, they backtracked and demanded the release of the 18 leaders. The development paved the way for the latest talks in Abuja which involved the ICRC.”

The source also said that the Nigerian authorities promised to release the 18 leaders as soon as all the girls were let go.

Another source present at the session said:

“We generally agreed that all the parties should go back to their leaders on the agreement reached. The government said no to piecemeal release of the girls and Boko Haram claimed that it will not have any business with the government until all the 18 leaders of the sect are freed. After the Eid-el-Kabir festival, the two parties will meet again on the terms to finalise the agreement or part ways. Before the meeting rose, Boko Haram representatives warned against the use of force to liberate the girls. It also made it clear that it had the “capacity to take on the Federal Government for the next 45 years.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/boko-haram-to-free-219-chibok-girls-in-swap-deal/

I wish l have a direct link to the Govt or DHQ!

First, the life of the girls, ALL of them are very important.

2.) Boko Haram will not release them until they get what they want in return, that is the whole aim of Kidnapping for ransom!

3.) Except very detailed care is taken, those criminals can change their words at the last minute, (after getting their Commanders) or Booby-trap some of the girls with remote-controlled suicide vests and ...KABOOM! 219 girls in flames and small pieces! angry angry undecided
Pls take caution when collecting them. Do the needful pls.

Now, if l were in Govt, l will simply identify the 18commanders and find a way of inviting them for "final briefing" before release.
We will drug them and once asleep, in-plant/inject GPRS-sensitive micro-chip in them (this units are so small you will swallow one without even knowing you've swallowed anything. "Very bigger" versions are used in your Tom Tom or Garmin and even Smart phone Sat Navs

They will be released, we will get our Girls back but we will be tracking their location one by one and listening to their conversations!
We wont kill them immediately (using a Drone of course!) but wait until we have collected enough "intel" about their locations, operations and sponsors.
We simply blow them at the next "general meeting" or we take them a few at a time.

There is another, even better method l want to suggest:
Okay, not here again... am sure some of their "apologist" are even reading this one sef!
Phucking terrorists! Your days are numbered!!
angry angry

****Shuts down Computer before the thing starts doing "auto-pilot" by itself**** grin grin

Lastpage!

@perfectlyperfect: You beat me to it, just saw your post now! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by sheniqua: 3:40am On Sep 24, 2014
steadyguy: i came across this wonderful blog online

very interesting and engaging

and its written in pure PIDGIN ENGLISH

the name is life4yankee

its a must see, you will enjoy the stories in this blog

Gerrout
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2014
ednut1: i said it all along this tin is a scam, a planned work, elections don near suddenly our Army are defeating Boko haram, now this-the girls will be released, none have died from hunger or sickness or carry belle hmmm, Jona election campaign just got easy angry

Got me thinking. uhm? how convenient!
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Okudiover(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin 219 is not the number wen we know, Or they (boko haram) saying that saying the rest have been............
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2014
cheesy we are finished.... so bh boiz has the capacity to hold on wit Nigeria for the nxt 45yrs grin then wat happens to the shekau that was killed resently?
Gej ....pls do something oooo b4 water pass garri!
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by simdam500(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2014

Modified*

yimu....

nothing wey person no dey see for Nairaland...

@op.... the govt shouldn't give room for barter trading attitude in politics it will only create more messes like this and more

angry
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by dnawah(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2014
ednut1: i said it all along this tin is a scam, a planned work, elections don near suddenly our Army are defeating Boko haram, now this-the girls will be released, none have died from hunger or sickness or carry belle hmmm, Jona election campaign just got easy angry
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by dnawah(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2014
u be prophet?how can u speak my mind?na God go help us.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by blitzzix(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2014
jona jona jona u make me lafffff oooo...... boko captured, girls to be relisd,jobs created, all in d year 2014,,,,, i jst love dis ur campaing oooooo...... plz wake up we nigerians are not fools
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by FiftyFifty(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
They (BH) ran out of ammunition after they failed to get their supply from SA, they now think of cease fire & prisoner swap.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by fajani(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
is that an exchange for there lives?
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by rhymz(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Crap! Anyone that believes this nonsense story is a kid with no brains. Bullshyte!!!!! No girls were kidnapped, scam!!"

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Walelavender(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
I have never doubted the kidnap of the innocent girls,however this recent trend of having Boko boys surrendering their weapons and the military winning the battle against the insurgents seem as if some people are acting a well defined script. Common 2015 is knocking hard and some group of people want to prove a point. If truly it has been politically motivated, generations unborn of these perpetrators won't go unpunished by the Most High!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
lastpage:

I wish l have a direct link to the Govt or DHQ!

First, the life of the girls, ALL of them are very important.

2.) Boko Haram will not release them until they get what they want in return, that is the whole aim of Kidnapping for ransom!

3.) Except very detailed care is taken, those criminals can change their words at the last minute, (after getting their Commanders) or Booby-trap some of the girls with remote-controlled suicide vests and ...KABOOM! 219 girls in flames and small pieces! angry angry undecided
Pls take caution when collecting them. Do the needful pls.

Now, if l were in Govt, l will simply identify the 18commanders and find a way of inviting them for "final briefing" before release.
We will drug them and once asleep, in-plant/inject GPRS-sensitive micro-chip in them (this units are so small you will swallow one without even knowing you've swallowed anything. "Very bigger" versions are used in your Tom Tom or Garmin and even Smart phone Sat Navs

They will be released, we will get our Girls back but we will be tracking their location one by one and listening to their conversations!
We wont kill them immediately (using a Drone of course!) but wait until we have collected enough "intel" about their locations, operations and sponsors.
We simply blow them at the next "general meeting" or we take them a few at a time.

There is another, even better method l want to suggest:
Okay, not here again... am sure some of their "apologist" are even reading this one sef!
Phucking terrorists! Your days are numbered!!
angry angry

****Shuts down Computer before the thing starts doing "auto-pilot" by itself**** grin grin

Lastpage!

@perfectlyperfect: You beat me to it, just saw your post now! kiss

Too much of movies dey disturb you ooo.

Drone, chips. Guy wake up ooo. U are in nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by tomiobj(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
UTILITYMAY: Fresh reports say that Boko Haram group has finally agreed to free all the Chibok girls for 18 sect commanders currently in detention.

It would be recalled that less than two weeks ago it was reported that the insurgents had agreed to release only 30 female students abducted in April in exchange for 18 key group members. The decision was allegedly made after the Nigerian authorities had held secret talks with one of boko haram seniors identified as Umar.

This Saturday it was gathered that the International Committee of the Red Cross and the Nigerian government were holding long-time negotiations on the issue.

Finally, according to the Nation, the agreement on 219 girls release was reached.

It has been reported that the two parties asked their representatives to go back to their leaders to discuss the new conditions.

At the meeting said to be facilitated by the President, Civil Rights Congress (CRC), Comrade Shehu Sani, it was allegedly claimed that if the girls were tried to be released by force, it might lead to fatalities.

One of those who attended the session said:

“The sect shifted its position and agreed to release all the girls instead of 30 Christian married girls it had promised. But Boko Haram said it does not trust the government going by previous experience. If the government had respected previous talks, the Chibok girls were initially meant to be off the hook during the Eid-el Fitr festival. Again about two weeks ago, a delegation was already in Maiduguri until the swap deal was bungled. Some security agents only advised on the release of six out of the 18 leaders of the sect. They rated the rest 12 as dangerous. When the insurgents found out, they backtracked and demanded the release of the 18 leaders. The development paved the way for the latest talks in Abuja which involved the ICRC.”

The source also said that the Nigerian authorities promised to release the 18 leaders as soon as all the girls were let go.

Another source present at the session said:

“We generally agreed that all the parties should go back to their leaders on the agreement reached. The government said no to piecemeal release of the girls and Boko Haram claimed that it will not have any business with the government until all the 18 leaders of the sect are freed. After the Eid-el-Kabir festival, the two parties will meet again on the terms to finalise the agreement or part ways. Before the meeting rose, Boko Haram representatives warned against the use of force to liberate the girls. It also made it clear that it had the “capacity to take on the Federal Government for the next 45 years.”

Regarding the insurgency in the North-East of Nigeria one of the sources said that “the outcome of the latest round of talks will determine whether they should ceasefire or not”.

It would be recalled that more than 200 girls were abducted on April 14 by boko haram in Chibok of the troubled Borno State. Despite both the military and social involvement of various countries worldwide, the majority of students are still missing.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/boko-haram-to-free-219-chibok-girls-in-swap-deal/
all 219. Not possible. Some of them will be dead and this is a scam
Re: Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls by egift(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2014
Jonathan is just playing politics with the lives on innocent Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC / Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference / Bayelsa Election: Falana Says Supreme Court Is Wrong, Lacks Jurisdiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.