Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Who Is More Confident Short Girls Or Tall Girls... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Confident Short Girls Or Tall Girls... (664 Views)

Short Or Tall? Does It Matter During Sex? / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Confident Short Girls Or Tall Girls... by robosky02(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2014
we had this argurment in the office, and i want the housee to help out
the short or average girl belives the kind of tall guys she hang out with is the
proof she have. while the tall girls says her hight intimidates the timid guys

house whats your experience or view
who is more confident..........ladies
Re: Who Is More Confident Short Girls Or Tall Girls... by Luckygurl(f): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2014
Biko!! When did confidence become a function of height? I always thought confidence to be a function of one's personality or am I missing out on something
Re: Who Is More Confident Short Girls Or Tall Girls... by marieolae(f): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2014
Your height doesn't determine the level of confidence that you have. Its something from within.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Confident Short Girls Or Tall Girls... by roufy235(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: Your height doesn't determine the level of confidence that you have. Its something from within.
quite right
Re: Who Is More Confident Short Girls Or Tall Girls... by Jennydoris(f): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: Your height doesn't determine the level of confidence that you have. Its something from within.

Seconded.
Re: Who Is More Confident Short Girls Or Tall Girls... by robosky02(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2014
really ok why is it that average (short) girls always show more confidnce around tall guys they even razzle them and show them off as in
"that tall guy is dating me"
Re: Who Is More Confident Short Girls Or Tall Girls... by merit12(f): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2014
I was here
Re: Who Is More Confident Short Girls Or Tall Girls... by robosky02(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2014
but tall girls: even when you think they are matured will be saying my mummy or daddy will soon come back
i cant go out with you etc
Re: Who Is More Confident Short Girls Or Tall Girls... by robosky02(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2014
merit12: I was here

noted
oya talk your own

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Future Wife / 5 Great Ways To Diffuse An Argument. / What Is True LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.