Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... (757 Views)

10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... by Triska: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2014
Hello NLanders !

Just want to find out .... Is relationship all about Money Money and More Money

Have noticed, when you dont doll out the cash, they give you a cold shoulder ... and Lack of attention!

And as soon as you dish out the cash out again, everything is back to normal.

NOTE: They dont care about you neither do they give you anything in return... its just all about them them and themmmmmm...

Is that what relationship is all about
And what should be done to this kind of person

Advice : HARDCORE or SOFTCORE comment no shakings !!!

Peace !
Re: In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2014
U hv been maga zoned
Re: In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... by Tallesty1(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Doing anything that doesn't add value to your life is a waste of time.
Re: In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... by Mimienudles(f): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2014
You have decided to keep your relationship on money. What hapens when you finaly stop the money machine?
Re: In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... by iCool(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2014
Decide What you want in a relationship, look for any chic that can offer that.

If It's love, sex, companionship or even it It's money, Make it known and hook up with one who can offer it.

Isn't that simple?
Re: In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... by marieolae(f): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2014
A relationship is not all about money! C'mon now you should know that!!!
Re: In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2014
It abt both..money makes her not to cheat tho

Browngina@gmail.com
Re: In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... by Jennydoris(f): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Money! Is Not a priority for a girl/woman that truly loves a man. That's all I can say.
Re: In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... by jnrbayano(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2014
Spend because you want to...

Spend because you are moved to (showing compassion)...

Spend because you have to...

Never spend because you are conditioned to by anybody..

1 Like

Re: In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... by littlemistress: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
this is the effect of nollywood!
you see a movie where a rich dude takes a girl shopping,
-provides all her needs,
-takes care of her parents & siblings
-sees her through school
-buys her a car
-get married to her & all sorts

nollywood has only taught ladies to be lazy and dependent on men!
Re: In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Do Nigerian men hate the women this much? Everyday there is a thread to beat down women and preach to them about how to be the ideal woman. Wetin sef una no dey tire.
Re: In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... by Tymax(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
See them ^ ^ ^ angry Not one sincere comment from the ladies so far.
Re: In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... by Baddestguyp(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
gina134: It abt both..money makes her not to cheat tho

Browngina@gmail.com
why drop ur email?
Re: In A Relationship Or Just A Maga ... by valdes00(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
gina134: It abt both..money makes her not to cheat tho

Browngina@gmail.com
I wuld av mailed u buh na PH u dey, I fear PH girls after I see wetin 1 do my padi.... God forbid

(1) (Reply)

Advice From A Father / Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help / Why Do Women Claim They Hv Pride Were As Men Are D Real Pride Owners..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.