Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

“pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! (2264 Views)

Sylva Mocks Oshiomhole: What You Can’t Achieve, A Military Man Did / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by babytoyou(f): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2014
After the collapse of the Hotel building (SCOAN) premises, which resulted in the death of over 80 people, Lagos state government announced that the building was substandard, hence, the collapse.
Shortly afterwards, some individuals accused Joshua of being responsible for the collapse and subsequent death of his church members, most of which were South Africans who mock the man of God in their different ways.
As the accusations circled, an audio recording was obtained by journalist, Nicholas Ibekwe, where a voice, suspected to be T.B Joshua, was heard bribing journalists with N750,00 and telling them what to write.
To crown it all, a South African online news platform, ‘Mail & Guardian’ has on their website, a cartoon, which mocks TB Joshua in a satirical manner. continue to see the cartoon below.....
reed more@ http://esokonyesblog..fr/2014/09/pastor-tb-joshua-fake-healer-south.html
Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by Holywizard: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2014
If i click that link make i run mad!

6 Likes

Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by sirjohnson(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Holywizard: If i click that link make i run mad!

And so shall it be

2 Likes

Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by Holywizard: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2014
sirjohnson:

And so shall it be
ur father, mother, siblings shall run mad. Bastard son of a mad man

5 Likes

Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by talktimi(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2014
Blog sites parasiting off nairaland since 1340 bc

4 Likes

Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by tijjanioyan: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2014
Holywizard: ur father, mother, siblings shall run mad. Bastard son of a mad man
u dey ok so?no be u pray conditional madnes 4urself?

2 Likes

Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by Holywizard: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2014
tijjanioyan: u dey ok so?no be u pray conditional madnes 4urself?
sometimes i do ask myself who helped u pigs in creating NL account

3 Likes

Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by driand(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Holywizard: If i click that link make i run mad!
amen

1 Like

Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by driand(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Holywizard: sometimes i do ask myself who helped u pigs in creating NL account
deluded
Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
^^^ too much kuli-kuli and garri manifestation.
Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2014

babytoyou: After the collapse of the Hotel building (SCOAN) premises, which resulted in the death of over 80 people, Lagos state government announced that the building was substandard, hence, the collapse.
Shortly afterwards, some individuals accused Joshua of being responsible for the collapse and subsequent death of his church members, most of which were South Africans who mock the man of God in their different ways.
As the accusations circled, an audio recording was obtained by journalist, Nicholas Ibekwe, where a voice, suspected to be T.B Joshua, was heard bribing journalists with N750,00 and telling them what to write.
To crown it all, a South African online news platform, ‘Mail & Guardian’ has on their website, a cartoon, which mocks TB Joshua in a satirical manner. continue to see the cartoon below.....
reed more@ http://esokonyesblog..fr/2014/09/pastor-tb-joshua-fake-healer-south.html
Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by Ramnon2: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2014

You sound really stewpid. With no one goading you on, you heaped a curse on yourself and when helped to affirm a curse you initiated, you start running amok?

3 Likes

Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by philantoxx(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
easy people quit d hurling.d main issue here is T.b Joshua was mocked naw
Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by mrham03(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
The lord shall fight prophet t.b joshua's battle for him.
Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by Navvy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
i think you are demented.
Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by achinaboy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
this is the chance for tb to sacrifice souls to his evil spirit that calls god,,end of story,,get over it and lets move on
Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by Holywizard: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2014
Ramnon2:

You sound really stewpid. With no one goading you on, you heaped a curse on yourself and when helped to affirm a curse you initiated, you start running amok?
who is dis goat?
Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by Omololu007(m): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Weda SA news magazine bully tb joshua or not,,dat wont still stop dem from comin to nigeria to worship,,tb joshua juju dey really work on SA,xpecially dia oyinbos

1 Like

Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by blexxonmak(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2014
Story story......Abeg make you leave TBJ alone.Give the guy a break.It is shocking how people,I
mean so called Christians,ascribe raw manifestation of Gods power to satan and mediocrity to God.This child will cause the rising and falling of many.Onye obula zelukwa isi ya.My 2 cents.
Re: “pastor T.B. Joshua The Fake Healer” – South African News Site Mocks TB Joshua! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2014
amen

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Boko Haram Fighters Mount Deadlyattacks After Nigeria 'ceasefire' / Redeemed Church Pastor Jailed For N5million Fraud / Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.