Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,559 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

(URGENT) How Much Does Changing The Cam Belt Of A Volkswagen Bora Cost? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / (URGENT) How Much Does Changing The Cam Belt Of A Volkswagen Bora Cost? (617 Views)

''Engine Replacement, For Vw Bora'' / What Is Wrong With Volkswagen Bora Or Passat? / Information On Volkswagen Bora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(URGENT) How Much Does Changing The Cam Belt Of A Volkswagen Bora Cost? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Please I really need help on this cos am clueless on Volkswagen cars. I recently came to own a Volkswagen Bora car and was told to change d cam belt and d mechanic told me it cos 25k. Please any one wit any idea how much it cost shud pls help.
Re: (URGENT) How Much Does Changing The Cam Belt Of A Volkswagen Bora Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
damilola5019: Please I really need help on this cos am clueless on Volkswagen cars. I recently came to own a Volkswagen Bora car and was told to change d cam belt and d mechanic told me it cos 25k. Please any one wit any idea how much it cost shud pls help.

Original belts are between 8-12k so I guess the rest is labour cost.
Re: (URGENT) How Much Does Changing The Cam Belt Of A Volkswagen Bora Cost? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
damilola5019: Please I really need help on this cos am clueless on Volkswagen cars. I recently came to own a Volkswagen Bora car and was told to change d cam belt and d mechanic told me it cos 25k. Please any one wit any idea how much it cost shud pls help.

You want an idea of cost, yet you don't state your engine size? With timing belt kits, it's not one kit fits all.

State your engine size, and the model year, make things easier for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Throw Away That Car Stereo / Hi, Need Advice / 3yrs-old Boy Takes Wheel After Drunk Mother Falls Out Of Truck.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.