Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed (3672 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Meets Mike Tyson (Photos) / Photos From Blessing Okagbare's Traditional Wedding Yesterday / Nigerian Athlete Gets Black American Actress Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Star Athlete, Blessing Ogabare Sets To Wed Super Eagles Player Igho Otegheri. The Nigerian athlete and multiple-gold medalist Blessing Okagbare, has picked November 2014 date for her traditional wedding which is expected to hold in the oil city of Warri in Delta State. The athlete is set to wed former Super Eagles player, Igho Otegheri, whom she says they have been going out for some time now.
She revealed that she had known the football star long before she left the shores of the country but only accepted him as a friend.
Blessing explained that she was not surprised when he eventually asked her out and had to delay before accepting him despite the joy she felt within after he asked her out.

She is an Olympic and World Championships medalist in the long jump, and a world medalist in the 200 metres. She also holds the Women’s 100 metres Commonwealth Games record for the fastest time at 10.85 seconds. Her 100 m best of 10.79 makes her the African record holder for the event. She was the African 100 m and long jump champion in 2010. She has also won medals at the All-Africa Games and the IAAF Continental Cup.

Otegheri began his career with Wikki Tourists in 2004 before transferring to Enugu Rangers for two years. He then signed with Dolphins F.C. in 2007. He later joined Heartland F.C. where he played until 22 January 2009 when he moved to Beitar Jerusalem F.C. with compatriot Anderson West. He was released from his contract at 1 February 2009 and turned back to Heartland F.C

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by constance500: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
. Make she neva marry na, what is wrong with her, after she don chop 7 inches now lipsrsealed.. She go dey carry 7th angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Chanchit: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Choi...! When I still dey save money to marry this babe...
*cryingseriously*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Profcamsey(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chanchit: Choi...! When I still dey save money to marry this babe...
*cryingseriously*
Now you know the dream cant come to reality. I m so sorry 4 u
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
cry
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Mariojane(f): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Okay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by gbenga4sure(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hapi married life in advance
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by hungryboy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
The way i see am e be like say na blessing the wed the guy no be the guy dey wed am
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by IAMBREEZY: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jeez! I thought she's gay,well Good for her.
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by icebebe(f): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
hungryboy: The way i see am e be like say na blessing the wed the guy no be the guy dey wed am
dey av com again
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by hungryboy(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
icebebe: dey av com again
uyai nso ke nyun nnam
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by rattlesnake(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
shocked shocked why?
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by kokoA(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
And there goes our olympic gold medal.. **sad** When girls start getting regular strafing they no longer concentrate on whatever they are good at.. The only thing on their mind becomes deek deek deek deek deek deek!
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by gift01: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2014
This is the beginning of the end of Okagbare. You can Quote me anywhere.
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by nwaobitex: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2014
good for her
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2014
kokoA: And there goes our olympic gold medal.. **sad** When girls start getting regular strafing they no longer concentrate on whatever they are good at.. The only thing on their mind becomes deek deek deek deek deek deek!
cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Airforce1(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2014
cool story

I'm so so happy for her
smiley
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by stinggy(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2014
She lost interest waiting for me. I don't blame her tho, man has to hustle hard.
Good luck to her
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2014
Am happy for her oooooooo
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2014
Happy for her.

Everybody is getting married married.
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2014
stinggy: She lost interest waiting for me. I don't blame her tho, man has to hustle hard.
Good luck to her
See u.

You wey stingy like wetin i no know. why she no go leave u?
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Sarimah(f): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2014
sammy900: Chai diz guy go try oo ... No booby 2 play with hmm diaris God oo
he's getting married to her not her bossom...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Sarimah: he's getting married to her not her bossom...
Wise words.
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2014
DIZ GIRL REALLY MADE DIZ BLESSED COUNTRY PROUD.. I WISH HER ALL THE BEST... I HOPE AFTER D WEDDING, SHE WONT QUIT RUNNING...
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2014
constance500: . Make she neva marry na, what is wrong with her, after she don chop 7 inches now lipsrsealed.. She go dey carry 7th angry

So na 1 inch she dey chop since?
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by stinggy(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2014
missbronze: Happy for her.
Everybody is getting married married.

Remaining just you and I, we should start preparations too, you know?
missbronze: See u.

You wey stingy like wetin i no know. why she no go leave u?
undecided you say
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=stinggy]

Remaining just you and I, we should start preparations too, you know? Hey dear.

Saw what u did on that thread. U know the feelings is mutual. You are also my crush. My only crush on nl.., even when i was using my old moniker.
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
stinggy:

Remaining just you and I, we should start preparations too, you know?

undecided you say
I say u are stingy. grin
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by stinggy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
missbronze: Hey dear.

Saw what u did on that thread. U know the feelings is mutual. You are also my crush. My only crush on nl.., even when i was using my old moniker.
Good you saw it, it was a special dedication to you
shocked really?
What's your old moniker?
missbronze: I say u are stingy. grin
On the contrary my dear, i'm not wink
Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by HOIEvents: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
At Haven of Imagination, we strive to be the most reliable and creative event management & decorating company in Nigeria. We are located in Abuja and Lagos. We always deliver high standard of quality and value for money.

From the Million Naira Weddings to your child's first birthday party. No event is too BIG or too small.Other event decorators charge thousands of Naira...but here at HAVEN OF IMAGINATION you will get a fair price and a great job. www.havenofimagination.com 08023593624 BBM: 25F5739E

Re: Nigerian Athlete, Blessing Okagbare Set To Wed by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Wooow..I wish u happy married life in advance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Ladies Every Man Wants A Woman That Have This Type Of Sexy Hot B0dy / Tekno Shares Stunning Photos With Beautiful Ladies / I Got It From Mama'- Beautiful Slay Queen With Huge Natural Hips & Backside; Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.