Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released (4096 Views)

Breaking….two Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released / Breaking….two Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released / Two Buses Loaded With Chibok Girls Released (False Info, Retracted By DHQ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by sanyablaze(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
ASED
September 23, 2014 No Comment 139 Views
Two Toyota Hiace buses ferrying girls suspected
to be some of the abducted girls of Chibok
Government Secondary School, Borno State, just
drove into Maimalari Barracks, the headquarters
of the 7th Division of the Nigerian Army in
Maiduguri.
A reliable source told the Nigerian Times
exclusively that the white cloured Borno Express
owned buses drove straight into the barracks
under heavy security guard. There has been no
official confirmation of this.
Source : www.86wiz.com/2014/09/chibok-girls-relased.html?m=1. www.nigeriantimes.ng/news/breaking-two-bus-load-of-chibok-girls-released/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by dammytosh: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
sanyablaze: ASED
September 23, 2014 No Comment 139 Views
Two Toyota Hiace buses ferrying girls suspected
to be some of the abducted girls of Chibok
Government Secondary School, Borno State, just
drove into Maimalari Barracks, the headquarters
of the 7th Division of the Nigerian Army in
Maiduguri.
A reliable source told the Nigerian Times
exclusively that the white cloured Borno Express
owned buses drove straight into the barracks
under heavy security guard. There has been no
official confirmation of this.
Source : www.nigeriantimes.ng/news/breaking-two-bus-load-of-chibok-girls-released/

2015, no shaking.

Awesome script.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by sammieguze(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
SURE? CHAI.....
dammytosh:
2015, no shaking.

Awesome script.

I AGREE WITH YOU

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by mancanoe: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
WAITING...
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Praise the lord ooooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Tallesty1(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
berem: Praise the lord ooooo!!!
For what??
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tallesty1: For what??
for quoting me! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Waiting to confirm
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by lovelymind(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Let me go and confirm it i will be right back

For comment
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Obinoscopy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
berem: Praise the lord ooooo!!!
Alleluyah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by grafikii: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
dammytosh:

2015, no shaking.

Awesome script.
You get sense die

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Tallesty1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
berem: for quoting me! undecided
Lols. Funny you.

Btw good evening, hope you are good??
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
berem: for quoting me! undecided

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by vizkiz: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
i know the Face Gej will be giving other parties by now...

Dude will be like

tongue

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Rich4god(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Naija na correct season film... The only country where politics is placed above the life of the citizens...
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Chubhie: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hope this not another "tactical manoeuvre" from our gallant troops.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by agabusta: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Really? Hmmmmm. 2015 campaign has started in earnest. Things have started happening.

I thank God for their lives. I cannot even imagine how traumatised those girls will be.
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by chinedugreat(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Space bOOK
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by DickDastardly(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Scaaaam
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Omen100(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Even the dreadful merciless islamic boko haram militants are been defeated on daily bases like common highway robbers & some of its commenders forced to surrender without any form of confrontations, hmmmm.

Sherrif Amodu may be the problem & the solution, because he openly told us that he left APC 4 PDP 2 save Borno state.

I don't know if its only me ooooo, but I smell a spoilt fish.........
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by chibwike(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chibok is gudluck,s only nemesis for nxt yr's election
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by omenka(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Awaiting that Fat Mor¤n's statement!!angry
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
walai, the clueless one is good at chess grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Obinoscopy: Alleluyah cheesy
angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by gift01: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chai!!! And Goodluck Jonathan wins 2015 election. Sai Mallam Fawa to the feefle. Goodluck a bata go. Ebele ma rin lo. Congrats Nigeria
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Chanchit: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
If this news is true, then Bokoharam+Nigeria government are too stewpeed to be taken serious cos all this Chibok sh!¿t would be a confirmed scam. Is it now that Nigerian army is having the upper hand and d rumour of Shekau being killed is going around that boko haram will decide to release the abducted girls. Mcheeew, nonsense. That's why I never joined #bringbackourgirls cry on twitter, I knew they will all return home when the people playing ludo on Nigeria are through.
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by san316(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Oh boy eh. Our gals dae come. DISCLAIMER: I don't mean this yet, spacebooking.
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by omenka(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Election is around the corner, all of a sudden, hostilities have ceased and they have decided to release the girls and make it a selling point for their presidential campaign since the shoeless strategy isn't gonna sell this time around.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by olumuyiolaoluwa: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
The Script still being followed rightly.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Theultimate(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
I just feel happy wit ds report.
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Theultimate(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chanchit: If this news is true, then Bokoharam+Nigeria government are too stewpeed to be taken serious cos all this Chibok sh!¿t would be a confirmed scam. Is it now that Nigerian army is having the upper hand and d rumour of Shekau being killed is going around that boko haram will decide to release the abducted girls. Mcheeew, nonsense. That's why I never joined #bringbackourgirls cry on twitter, I knew they will all return home when the people playing ludo on Nigeria are through.
Yes, as they were frustrated.
Re: Breaking News - 2 Bus Load Of Chibok Girls Released by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
omenka: Election is around the corner, all of a sudden, hostilities have ceased and they have decided to release the girls and make it a selling point for their presidential campaign since the shoeless strategy isn't gonna sell this time around.

I think their return is a scam. Wait lemme confirm from Asari Dokubo. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million Arms Money / Pastor Chris’ Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce / Firefire Response To Fashola On Lagos Light Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.