Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? (4053 Views)

A Humane Proposal For Buhari: Resign - Sahara Reporters / Niger Delta Avengers Ask Buhari To Call For A Referendum Just Like Cameron Did / See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by M0ron: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by votemysticgal16(f): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2016
Well Jonathan did.. (sarcastically) grin

In nigeria, even if someone loses election, he will go to all lengths to prove he didn't lose..

Which we all know has been happening.

In dat case, Jonathan conceded (resigned grin) cool
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Jonathan did...hahahaha
Buhari the president..even if he grows 3 big ears,
He will not resign.
If am lying ask his late brother's widow (Turai Yar'adua)

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by DaBullIT(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2016
moronic post from a guy name slowpoke .... nice rhymes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by crazymommy(f): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
Well Jonathan did.. cool
if your definition of resign is a president being kicked out of the office by votes from Nigerians then yes he resigned...person spend at least 4years as president,time to vote,he lost the election and accept defeat and you people call that "resign"...going by their analogy then we should just say obasanjo resigned too because no one even voted him out..he spent his 8years and resigned Abi...grin infact amaechi resigned,fashola resigned,akpabio resigned,infact fayose will resign..

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by FreeWorld23: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2016
grin
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by Adminisher: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:

Jonathan could not persuade ordinary Stella Oduah and Moro to resign.

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by votemysticgal16(f): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
if your definition of resign is being kicked out by votes then yes he resigned...person spend at least 4years as president,time to vote,he lost the election and accept defeat and you people call that "resign"...going by their analogy then we should just say obasanjo resigned too because no one even voted him out..he spent his 8years and resigned Abi...grin
lol resigning in Nigeria means a lot more different than you think.. Jonathan wouldn't have conceded defeat if he chose to. He would have appealed and a lot of disasters would have followed suit. Now, he willfully conceded (resigned cheesy)

I hope u get the joke wink
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by crazymommy(f): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
lol resigning in Nigeria means a lot more different than you think.. Jonathan wouldn't have conceded defeat if he chose to. He would have appealed and a lot of disasters would have followed suit. Now, he willfully conceded (resigned cheesy)

I hope u get the joke wink
do u know the man called Laurent gbagbo??that is how Jonathan could have ended if he did not Concede defeat...I respect him for accepting defeat because he can choose not to accept defeat and cause war even before he finally spends retirement in prison...grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by M0ron: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
moronic post from a guy name slowpoke .... nice rhymes
Reduced the country to a basket case within 12 months and he is still clinging to power
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by Fairytales: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
Well Jonathan did.. cool
how? Are u daft? Somone lost an election you said he did.
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by ademega(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2016
on what ground?
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by votemysticgal16(f): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Fairytales:
how? Are u daft? Somone lost an election you said he did.
I am not daft please. If you could go through my conversation up the thread, you will see reasons why I mentioned "resigned" ok.
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by votemysticgal16(f): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
do u know the man called Laurent gbagbo??that is how Jonathan could have ended if he did not Concede defeat...I respect him for accepting defeat because he can choose not to accept defeat and cause war even before he finally spends retirement in prison...grin
well that was a political move from him. He weighed the odds from the consequences if he would have appealed and lost the case.
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by Fairytales: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
I am not daft please. If you could go through my conversation up the thread, you will see reasons why I mentioned "resigned" ok.
no reason to havve said he resigned.
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by votemysticgal16(f): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Fairytales:
no reason to havve said he resigned.
lol maybe u didn't get the joke while some others did.
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by crazymommy(f): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
well that was a political move from him. He weighed the odds from the consequences if he would have appealed and lost the case.

You are the first Jonathan supporter that I will totally agree with..how did u do it??e be like say u get sense..unlike the others...
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by BlackSeptember: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
if your definition of resign is a president being kicked out of the office by votes from Nigerians then yes he resigned...person spend at least 4years as president,time to vote,he lost the election and accept defeat and you people call that "resign"...going by their analogy then we should just say obasanjo resigned too because no one even voted him out..he spent his 8years and resigned Abi...grin infact amaechi resigned,fashola resigned,akpabio resigned,infact fayose will resign..

Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by crazymommy(f): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=BlackSeptember post=46878327][/quote]Apollo catch you for eyes??
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by votemysticgal16(f): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
You are the first Jonathan supporter that I will totally agree with..how did u do it??e be like say u get sense..unlike the others...
lol people don't knw when to apply wisdom in their dealings. Jonathan is a man that has foresight, which is a good trait. Politics sometimes is not about being in Power always, it goes beyond that. How one ends is better than his beginning.
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by slimfit1(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Jonathan didn't why should he ?
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by crazymommy(f): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
lol people don't knw when to apply wisdom in their dealings. Jonathan is a man that has foresight, which is a good trait. Politics sometimes is not about being in Power always, it goes beyond that. How one ends is better than his beginning.
exactly!!!
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by 989900: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2016
Written by a m0r0n, no wonder . . .

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by eyeview: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2016
We have a president who isn't qualified to stand for office president. That's impunity.
That's a violation of the constitution and a criminal offence punishable by jail terms.

Instead of presenting that waec result,he hires 13 SANs to defend him in court and his supporters know but would want to insult you into submission
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by Fairytales: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
lol maybe u didn't get the joke while some others did.
ok then
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by feedthenation(m): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Why should PMB resign?
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by M0ron: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
slimfit1:
Jonathan didn't why should he ?
Because Nigeria is worse off in just u dear 1yrar of Buhari than under the total years later Jonathan served. At this rate, we will be finished by the time the Lord takes him home
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by M0ron: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
feedthenation:
Why should PMB resign?
Because the country gone to wild dogs I just 12 months
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by crazymommy(f): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
eyeview:
We have a president who isn't qualified to stand for office president. That's impunity.
That's a violation of the constitution and a criminal offence punishable by jail terms.

Instead of presenting that waec result,he hires 13 SANs to defend him in court and his supporters know but would want to insult you into submission

Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by M0ron: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
989900:
Written by a m0r0n, no wonder . . .
Grow up and deal with issues not pettiness
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by 989900: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
M0ron:

Grow up and deal with issues not pettiness

Oh really! You christened yourself 'm0ron', no one else did -- live with it, or learn to live with it.
Re: Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? by M0ron: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
989900:

Oh really! You christened yourself 'm0ron', no one else did -- live with it, or learn to live with it.
That's my name, yo have a problem with it?

Back to the subject, Buhari. Why can't he just resign for all his capital failures?

(1) (Reply)

Watch The N1.5m Farm That Turned N1billion In 2 Years In Nasarawa State / Obaseki Won't Win Any Local Government In Edo State / To My SW Brothers ... It's Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.