Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Irony Behind The Chibook Girl. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irony Behind The Chibook Girl. (1009 Views)

You Must Watch This. Scam Of Chibook Girls / The Irony And Reality Of One Nigeria (an Opinion) / The Great Irony Of The Jonathan Presidency!!!(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irony Behind The Chibook Girl. by shigoslim(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Some weeks ago, i read an article here on nairaland where they published that the recent escaped chibook girls has been integrated and orieted back to our society most especially were been give free schorlaship in united state of American. Though i dnt hve the link to back it up but i believe that majority of us might read the articles.

Now there is a news circulating the internet that the army drove two buses into mialmia barrack might be the chibook girls which the denfence head quater has decline the statement that they were recent escaped chibook moving 4rm maidugury to kadanu for procedure of their Education. tongue

But what am about to point out is that, ''were there two sect of chilbook girls that escaped from captive ? Because news has published it that they were already be given scholarship in United State of America. So what are they still doing in nigeria? Why are they still exsport 4rm maidugury to kanduna? cheesy

If answer can't be wink provide, then there is foul playing in these chilbook girls or say pure scaming smiley
Re: Irony Behind The Chibook Girl. by hushmail: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
if u ask me, na who I go come ask?

better let sleeping dogs lie

(1) (Reply)

Health Workers Shut Down NAFDAC Over Poor Working Condition And Unpaid Allowance / 2015 APC Presidency: Fierce Battle For Tinubu’sendorsement / Serious War In Ekiti As PDP, APC Crises Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.