Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,955 members, 7,956,599 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) (3289 Views)

Was There A Country? Agitation For Biafra And Its Enemies / Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
It is verry bad that all countries in Africa envy Nigeria. Imagine small Ghana dealing with Nigerians and also asking them not to operate shops inside markets.

South Africa on the other hand have been treating Nigerians living in their country like slaves, shutting down their legitimate bussinesses, arresting them, detaining and even killing some of them. Imaging South Africa, owners of criminal DSTV, MULTICHOICE, SHOPRITE AND THE REST THAT HAVE STOLEN NIGERIANS DRY.

South africa also used MTN to destroy NITEL and others. I feel verry bad that Nigerians find it very dificult be partrotic towards their government.

I wish to use this medium to call on all Nigerians to be patrotic, suport our government and shame the enemies of this great country. While we strive to make Nigeria a heaven on earth, we should all realise that Rome was not built in a day. It may take us time; but we must surely get there soon.

I also advice the Nigerian government to use the opporturnity that south africa have created by seizing our $9.8 billion to fight them back by shutting down all south african owned investments in Nigeria for ripping Nigerians off.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

NIGERIA; GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT NATION.
THANK YOU ALL.

(EMMYDEEP)

19 Likes

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by chison89: 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lol. I feel your pain op
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Surplus90(m): 1:21am On Sep 24, 2014
south Africa is not our enemy...book haram is

2 Likes

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Surplus90: south Africa is not our enemy...book haram is
South Africa is Nigeria's arch enemy. They are extremely bitter at any improvement in Nigeria.

I advise My fellow Nigerians to work together, lets stay united and fight our common enemies.

Lets support our government no matter their shortcomings. No government in the world is perfect.

I plead with us all to stop posting any negative write up against our government, people and our great nation.
NIGERIA IS A GREAT NATION WITH GOOD PEOPLE.

7 Likes

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 24, 2014
chison89: Lol. I feel your pain op
No be small thing o.

1 Like

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by richeso: 1:48am On Sep 24, 2014
I wish others can follow bro.
U said it all.

1 Like

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by femmy2010(m): 2:01am On Sep 24, 2014
South Africa is not Nigerians problem, Nigerians is Nigeria's problem.
We don't love ourselves cos if we truly do then our leaders won't be looting our national coffers dry ,Landlords won't be asking for 3years rent in advance, Boko Haram won't be killing their fellow Muslim bruvas and sistas, we won't be paying so much for unused power(Electricity),We won't still be importing re-fined petroleum when we could easily have many refineries to cater for all our local consumption etc.
Nigeria's Okpolo Eyes is indeed not an Open eye.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by skyfall: 3:26am On Sep 24, 2014
This makes absolutely no sense. South Africa is not Nigeria's problem. Its criminal leaders and sheepish citizens are.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 24, 2014
SA helped Nigeria to set her first motor assembling plant,what does eskom want there?how many south African construction companies are there?where would Nigeria be without shopriteSA,multichoiceSA,stanbicbankSA, etc etc...nigeria import even tap water from SA ...SA is not your enemy your leaders know it very well ....

masterpower:
South Africa is Nigeria's arch enemy. They are extremely bitter at any improvement in Nigeria.

I advise My fellow Nigerians to work together, lets stay united and fight our common enemies.

Lets support our government no matter their shortcomings. No government in the world is perfect.

I plead with us all to stop posting any negative write up against our government, people and our great nation.
NIGERIA IS A GREAT NATION WITH GOOD PEOPLE.

4 Likes

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 24, 2014
If twas d other way around n nigeria gt wind of sa in nigeria to buy firearm. Do u really believe de wld return d money back? Honestly I don't believe so. Every nation has its rule hence d adage when in china, act like a chinese.

2 Likes

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 24, 2014
What is it that Nigeria is bringing to SA....?the answer is NOTHING,those SA companies in Nigeria did not voluntarily come there but your leaders requested them..you are so clueless to an extent you are blind to see that your leaders are squandering your oil money,I know understand why your leaders do as they please,don't you think that it was going to be better if that money was used to bring down power crisis in your country so that you can stop using generators?

emmydeep: It is verry bad that all countries in Africa envy Nigeria. Imagine small Ghana dealing with Nigerians and also asking them not to operate shops inside markets.

South Africa on the other hand have been treating Nigerians living in their country like slaves, shutting down their legitimate bussinesses, arresting them, detaining and even killing some of them. Imaging South Africa, owners of criminal DSTV, MULTICHOICE, SHOPRITE AND THE REST THAT HAVE STOLEN NIGERIANS DRY.

South africa also used MTN to destroy NITEL and others. I feel verry bad that Nigerians find it very dificult be partrotic towards their government.

I wish to use this medium to call on all Nigerians to be patrotic, suport our government and shame the enemies of this great country. While we strive to make Nigeria a heaven on earth, we should all realise that Rome was not built in a day. It may take us time; but we must surely get there soon.

I also advice the Nigerian government to use the opporturnity that south africa have created by seizing our $9.8 billion to fight them back by shutting down all south african owned investments in Nigeria for ripping Nigerians off.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

THANK YOU ALL.

(EMMYDEEP)

1 Like

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nutase: 6:15am On Sep 24, 2014
poo thread

2 Likes

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by ba7man(m): 6:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Absolute crap. angry

Instead of identifying the enemies within, the @op is busy pointing fingers at imaginary enemies.

Nigerians make a fool of themselves so they loose respect internationally.

3 Likes

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by O0XYGEN: 6:33am On Sep 24, 2014
emmydeep: It is verry bad that all countries in Africa envy Nigeria. Imagine small Ghana dealing with Nigerians and also asking them not to operate shops inside markets.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

THANK YOU ALL.

(EMMYDEEP)
Like somebody cares. All this hate in you why wont you die early.MUMU.

2 Likes

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by lilprinze: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2014
The real problem of this country are our politicians who loot our money that is meant to develop this country into their account and waste it anyhow

4 Likes

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by rusher14: 6:52am On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: Like somebody cares. All this hate in you why wont you die early.MUMU.
America Hates Us!!

Britain Hates Us!!

Cameroun Hates Us!!

Denmark Hates Us!!

Ethiopia Hates Us!!

France Hates Us!!

Ghana Hates Us!!

Haiti Hates Us!
South Africa Hates Us!!

Tanzania Hates Us!!
Zimbabwe hates Us!!

Chai!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Omololu007(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2014

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

THANK YOU ALL.

(EMMYDEEP)
trash
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Omololu007(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2014
EroZA: SA helped Nigeria to set her first motor assembling plant,what does eskom want there?how many south African construction companies are there?where would Nigeria be without shopriteSA,multichoiceSA,stanbicbankSA, etc etc...nigeria import even tap water from SA ...SA is not your enemy your leaders know it very well ....

almost all d banks in nigeria are beta dan stanbic bank,,dont let anyone fool u,stanbic no get mouth for nigeria,i dont fink dia customers are up to 5milion,,dey can only rub shoulder wit diamond bank alone
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by chamboy(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2014
Omololu007: almost all d banks in nigeria are beta dan stanbic bank,,dont let anyone fool u,stanbic no get mouth for nigeria,i dont fink dia customers are up to 5milion,,dey can only rub shoulder wit diamond bank alone
Y don't u talk about Multichoice and Shoprite
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by hungryboy(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Its an insult, small south africa seizing our $9.7m,i don't think that there is a nigerian owned company based in south africa that makes upto $50m a year, but there are more than two south african companies here that make $100m a year,
since the don't appreciate us, let's show them that we are the true giants of africa, our government should order mtn and dstv to pressure their government to return that money, that if their government fails to do so, the both of them will be forced to pay us that money

2 Likes

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Omololu007(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2014
chamboy: Y don't u talk about Multichoice and Shoprite
am i stoppin u from talkin abt it,,,i don talk d one i know,,u too talk urs

1 Like

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2014
mine is to show you that SA is not your enemy...you are an enemy of yourself

Omololu007: almost all d banks in nigeria are beta dan stanbic bank,,dont let anyone fool u,stanbic no get mouth for nigeria,i dont fink dia customers are up to 5milion,,dey can only rub shoulder wit diamond bank alone

1 Like

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by chamboy(m): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Omololu007: am i stoppin u from talkin abt it,,,i don talk d one i know,,u too talk urs

1 Like

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 24, 2014
EroZA:
mine is to show you that SA is not your enemy...you are an enemy of yourself

How many people do you see supporting the Op?

I think you are as brainless as the guy is, what's the point of your empty boast? Na your papa get shoprite?

3 Likes

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2014
Our leaders who refused to go things the right way are our enemies. We that refuse to hold out leaders accountable are our own enemies. When you break the laws of another Country you must be ready to face the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by nwaobitex: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by hocrusoe(m): 7:25am On Sep 24, 2014
I thank you my brother... We need to start stepping on toes #as in let them know
Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by ednut1(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2014
nigeria is like an old toothless bulldog basking in past glory mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2014
This is the most stupid thread I've seen this year!! You kids think u can just come online n start making "hate" comments anyhow u like ryt? What has South Africa done 2 us that we should hate them? Do u know hw many Nigerians go to that Country in search of asylum? Hw many South Africans do u see scrambling for crumbs in Nigeria? Instead of standing up against the poo government u have, u're busy creating imaginary enemies! Airhead! Mods, I think you guys should delete this thread!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by Jinyjagz(m): 7:37am On Sep 24, 2014
pointlessness

2 Likes

Re: Time For Nigeria To Fight Back Its Enemies( South Africa) by mickyarams: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2014
That's what happens when we have the dumbest pot bellied leaders that lack charisma in every aspect. I watched the UK opposition leader give a speech yesterday for over an hour without notes or auto scroll, I'm sure the youths in his party will aspire to be like that unlike our dull dumb leaders that will read everything from a paper and still can't deliver properly.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Currently Inspecting The Turf And Ongoing Construction.(Photos) / Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? / Orji Uzo Kalu Sprays Dollars At Daughter's Wedding,nigerians Reacts(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.