Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR (3240 Views)

CNN's Amanpour Talks About Her Interview With Buhari / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
The live chat comes barely an hour after President GEJs with Al-jazeera, it's on CNN #AMANPOUR live now.
Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Fatban(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Where u see light....

4 Likes

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Firefire(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chai, chai, chai

1 Like

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by watered(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
No light here o

I no even get dish self.

***Donate to Help a N/Lander buy GOTV decoder.
Call 08038815166 to help purchase the decoder
Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Fatban:
Where u see light....
My brother na generator I dey run for hours o! Fuel don almost finish self.#smh
Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by kestolove95(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
No lite to watch am
Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Mayany(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Why is the interview so short guess she cannot comprehend what GMB was saying lol

2 Likes

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Mayany(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Why is the interview so short guess she cannot comprehend what GMB was saying lol grin

7 Likes

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Fatban:
Where u see light....
For where! Na Gen I run for hours wo! The fuel don near to finish self angry plenty reasons for #change

1 Like

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Bishop4bella(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
I missed the interview because I heard the his responds to fight against corruption and Boko Haram.
Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by abacus(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mayany:
Why is the interview so short guess she cannot comprehend what GMB was saying lol grin

How many hours she has to run the program?

How many interviews she conducted today?

How many other interviews she did after @ThisisBuhari's interview?

How many ....

I know your worries, you don't expect Buhari to be able to address her questions as he did and you don't see Buhari having all these attention he having. I must tell you, they are the one looking for him: AP, Aljazera, CNN, BBC et al..

I must just quote you, your view doesn't count..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Very short answers and straight to point.

I will surely vote for you #GMB for i trust your promises while PDP failed to keep its promises to Nigeria.

Dr. Goodluck i respect you and thank you for your services. But its time for change.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by coolebux(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Just hope he went with an interpreter

If not, Christie go lose her job oo grin
Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
On Postponement of election:

We deserve a change in this country. say no to civilized mitocracy. oppression in the name of democracy. is this how democracy is practised in other of countries.

We are voraciously for fighting for change today because tomorrow matters to us. we are watching, after 6 weeks what next?

1 Like

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by ketekete: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Who can translate what dis man is saying Abeg. Government is pronounced as goupmeet ..Na wa Ooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
So this man can't face his people in a debate but would rather face cnn and aljazeera bah? Goes to show us where his loyalty lies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol. So amanpour calls buhari a dictator and he smiles? Lol funny dude

1 Like

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by doctokwus: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Amanpour:"this contest is seen as a battle between a failed government and a former dictator".
Wish this interview cud have been up to 45mins or 1hr;I just enjoy watching and listening to GMB, he has a way of enriching the soul and giving hope,unlike the ramblings GEJ was doing on national TV.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Rilwayne001: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
It's a great embarrassment that the military hasn't been able to secure 14 LG out of 774 given their reputation - GMB

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Who can swear that amanpour wasn't even hearing what this gapped tooth freak of nature was saying.. I know I couldn't

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
Eeya. This poor senile old man can't tell when he's being insulted .. I hate amanpour for making him look silly . Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by KingBish(f): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari just won the election if we judge using the media chats as parameters. LIKE if you agree SHARE if you dont.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by KanwuliaJara: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2015

See face?
Like MUMU! grin

4 Likes

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by dguyindcorner(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
GMB disappointing the Ta noise since time ion.
Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by itetemi: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
liberty300:
Lol. So amanpour calls buhari a dictator and he smiles? Lol funny dude

she called him a former dictator,pls note former.
she however called oga jonny walker a current failed president.

3 Likes

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
doctokwus:
Amanpour:"this contest is seen as a battle between a failed government and a former dictator".
Wish this interview cud have been up to 45mins or 1hr;I just enjoy watching and listening to GMB, he has a way of enriching the soul and giving hope,unlike the ramblings GEJ was doing on national TV.
the man is always relaxed and mature when answering questions.give direct answers to diRect questions..he smiles even when asked questions that needed to be frowned on.it goes to show his level of maturity,he is always looking for a way forward..he tackles questions of his past swiftly without wasting time no wonder amanpour was so happy unlike one man somewhere who is wasting time giving contradicting interpretation to stealing is not corruption...when the head is bad,the whole body becomes rotten...we can't afford another four years of incompetence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by san316(m): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
I no get light, where I see CNN? for two days now no light. Are we destined to suffer as Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by emmykk(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gooupment as government,i dont know why northerners pronounce that word as goupment,if you dont strain your ears you wont know.

Buhari talking like a whiteman eating hot yam and palmoil

1 Like

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by jingh(f): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
liberty300:
Who can translate what dis man is saying Abeg. Government is pronounced as goupmeet ..Na wa Ooo
dumb has, so tone and tongue is same as spelling and word

2 Likes

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by laurel03(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
gmb na ur time now haters go drink cement... #March4buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR by Horus(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Massive Protests In Akwa Ibom / Endtimes Church! Pastor Makes Female Members Strip During Church Service (pics) / Should Nigeria Be De-amalgamated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.