Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal (31940 Views)

Breaking: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Hit By Build Malfunction Like #bendgate / 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet / LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal by Nsonaso(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
CityNG:
4) One mans meat is anothers mans poison. Nothing
surprising there. Your taste palate is different. I can't eat
Ikokore for the life of me and I watch in amazement as the
rest of my family eats to their wild abandon. That doesn't
mean that Ikokore is bad, it;s just means that my taste bud
doesn't appreciate it.

You don't get it... I eat moi moi, I've bought from Hotels and from hawkers to eat and it tastes good better than that of my neighbor that people queue up and fight for every morning.....

I never said Moi Moi nor Apple is bad.... I was just trying to clear you the fact that not because people queues up to buy a product makes that product the best (If you must know, I will be buying iPhone 5s 64GB next month)

Re: The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nsonaso:

1) You don't get it...

2) I eat moi moi, I've bought from Hotels and from hawkers to eat and it tastes good better than that of my neighbor that people queue up and fight for every morning.....

3) I never said Moi Moi nor Apple is bad.... I was just trying to clear you the fact that not because people queues up to buy a product makes that product the best

4) (If you must know, I will be buying iPhone 5s 64GB next month)

1) Actually I do, I already understand you very well based on just two postings that you made.

2) I really don't care. Your taste bud is not the same as everybody else. Your Iya Oni Moin Moin gets a line so her food is good. You don't have to like her food, others do. Stop trying to impose your ideology on others. People have and can make choices.

3) I disagree. Where I live, people live a very active and busy schedule and lifestyle. Apple makes great products so they line up. I never once saw a line at at the Samsung kiosk in Bet Buys. I know it may offend you but it is my opinion that peopel only stand in line if theres value there.

4) It doesn't matter to me what phone people buy. Samsung Note 3,4 are just as good if you are not on the iTune ecosystem.
Re: The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal by Nsonaso(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
CityNG:
3) I disagree. Where I live, people live a very active and busy schedule and lifestyle. Apple makes great products so they line up. I never once saw a line at at the Samsung kiosk in Bet Buys. I know it may offend you but it is my opinion that people only stand in line if theres value there.

Sorry men... You can say what ever you like and perhaps I don't use Samsung Phones their size keep getting bigger and bigger and it's disgust me.... instead I use their Tablet (the Note Series)

And again I don't fan any manufacturer that I patronize cos they're the ones to fan me for spending my had earned Alhaji Aliyu Mai-Bornu & Dr Clement Isong to buy their products...... And if I should fan any manufacturer, it will be Xiaomi of China not even Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG
Re: The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal by oluwanoni: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
masterpat: That's how I bought a apple earpiece online from jumia and after 4days of delivery, the left ear stopped working embarassed angry sad

That ear piece sold by Jumia is not original....you want to buy an Aston martins and you go to jide autos at apapa to buy, you're on a long thing....some things are better brought or bought abroad..

1 Like

Re: The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nsonaso:

Sorry men... You can say what ever you like and perhaps I don't use Samsung Phones their size keep getting bigger and bigger and it's disgust me.... instead I use their Tablet (the Note Series)

And again I don't fan any manufacturer that I patronize cos they're the ones to fan me for spending my had earned Alhaji Aliyu Mai-Bornu & Dr Clement Isong to buy their products...... And if I should fan any manufacturer, it will be Xiaomi of China not even Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG

I really don't care who you fan or what you buy.
You guys don't have to prove anything to me. I'm secure in saying Apple iPhone6 is the best smartphone out there today bar none.
Re: The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 28, 2014
Buh the guy wey come dey bend bend m fone shaa... cheesy
Re: The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal by Nsonaso(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2014
CityNG:

I really don't care who you fan or what you buy.
You guys don't have to prove anything to me. I'm secure in saying Apple iPhone6 is the best smartphone out there today bar none.

And i really don't expect you to say that Apple iPhone 6 isn't the best phone in the world.... After all you're iPhone 6 marketer..... If you didn't say is the best, how will business move? So bro carry on

Re: The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nsonaso:

And i really don't expect you to say that Apple iPhone 6 isn't the best phone in the world.... After all you're iPhone 6 marketer..... If you didn't say is the best, how will business move? So bro carry on

I have said on this thread that I own a Note2 and I also sell both Android and Windows phones on my site.

Your problem is that you don't want people to have choices. It's either Android or nothing for you.

Oh, I will definitely carry on but you can't paint me into a corner.

Re: The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal by Nsonaso(m): 6:18am On Sep 29, 2014
CityNG:

It's either Android or nothing for you.

I never said so bro... I was just trying to tell you that iPhone 6 is not best smartphone in the world like you said.... Even in the design iPhone 5s is better in my opinion (and that's why am getting iPhone 5s instead of iPhone 6) and many people also agreed to the fact that iPhone 5s design is better than 6.... iPhone 6 has too many flows

Re: The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Nsonaso:

I never said so bro... I was just trying to tell you that iPhone 6 is not best smartphone in the world like you said.... Even in the design iPhone 5s is better in my opinion (and that's why am getting iPhone 5s instead of iPhone 6) and many people also agreed to the fact that iPhone 5s design is better than 6.... iPhone 6 has too many flows

Yes, you only listen to the ones that agrees with you that 5 is better than 6.

Well 10 million people disagrees with you. I carry a 5s daily and it can't compare to the 6.

Besides design is not the end of it all with cellphones.
Re: The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2014
And yu two have successfully turned this topic into your personal playground...
GET OUT!!! angry
Re: The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ellimist: And yu two have successfully turned this topic into your personal playground...
GET OUT!!! angry

This is that thread that would have solved all of Nigerias problems abi?

Unless you're a mod I'll be staying.
Re: The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal by Nsonaso(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
CityNG:

Yes, you only listen to the ones that agrees with you that 5 is better than 6.

Well 10 million people disagrees with you. I carry a 5s daily and it can't compare to the 6.

Besides design is not the end of it all with cellphones.

Please read this article http://www.phonearena.com/news/iPhone-5s-design-way-more-preferred-than-that-of-iPhone-6_id61283

Re: The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nsonaso:

Please read this article http://www.phonearena.com/news/iPhone-5s-design-way-more-preferred-than-that-of-iPhone-6_id61283

I don't need to read it. The title already shows how I've accused you of thinking. You have an issue with people that have choices and exercise that right to choice.

So people prefer 5s to 6, so what?

The 6 is still the best smartphone on the market today and set an unprecedented record of sales of any smartphone (including iPhone) release.

You're not going to change my opinion that the iPhone6 is the best smartphone on the market. I reached that conclusion because in my business I sample almost (I didn't say all) every single smartphone being sold in the USA.

My opinion is based on personal experience and what customers want as opposed to emotions.

I carry a 5s also by the way and a Note2 and a 6.

If you want to read, heres one for you[url] http://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2014/09/22/tim-cook-does-it-again-with-over-10-million-iphone-6-sales/
[/url]
This is from Forbes, a real business money site and not some site from some blog ran by some web geek sitting in his Moms basement in his underwear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / MTN Confirms Network Glitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.