Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Can Nigeria Ever Be Corrupt Free. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigeria Ever Be Corrupt Free. (382 Views)

Boko Haram Proves The Nigerian Govt To Be Corrupt And Useless - British Magazine / Nigerian Police Is Now 80 Percent Corrupt-Free-IGP / The Myth That You Have To Be Corrupt To Get Ahead In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigeria Ever Be Corrupt Free. by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Oh I long for the time when I can boastfully say am a Nigeria with people listing with keen interest an envy.
When the government put the interest of the country and it citizens first before anything.
when office take the oat of solely for serving the country.

Oh I long for the time when the citizen learn to tolerate one another.
when we put sentiment,religion,ethnicity and tribalism aside and embrace each other's difference.
when the citizens voice are heard and not toiled with.
when we respect each other with love and oneness to leave in peace.
when integrity and the passion to serve and protect our country is always at the back of our mind.

Oh I long for that time when the youth will deceit from evil.
when they would refuse to be used as tools or puns and say No to corruption.
when would fight for their right to enjoy their abundant resources the lands hold.
when they would seize to be use as tools.
when the would engage in things that can only bring joy to their father land.
when the youth would accept peace instead of violence.

Oh I long for the when our military forces take pride in protecting the country and it citizen with passion and the zeal to serve the fatherland.
when the evil called corruption would seize to be in our vocabulary.
when the citizens can feel protected wherever they
are.

it is a dream,and good dream do come true.
if I can believe you can too.
there is still hope.
let us all join hands to start the fight today.
Remember it is only us that can change our situation and we would not only enjoy it alone but our generation to come will too.
Yes we can and it can start within our self.
No matter what our difference are we are ONE naija and only us can make it better.
think #positveNigeria#.
fight in any little way you can

join the fight for change "Yes we can"and"Yes we will"

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Ever Be Corrupt Free. by jacabi(m): 4:21am On Sep 24, 2014
Yes, it can:
*When the youths think about the future and not sell their future to the greedy leaders.
*When the masses desist from supporting politicians that will only give them rice and #500 in exchange for another tenure.
* When some youths will say no to those politicians that protect their own children and arm them against their opponents
* When qualification and not connection is our yardstick.
* And above all, when we love each other irrespective of tribe, religion, gender and satus.
Re: Can Nigeria Ever Be Corrupt Free. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:38am On Sep 24, 2014
Yes,only if we start all over again frm d colonial masters........
Re: Can Nigeria Ever Be Corrupt Free. by dablazor: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2014
I have never seen a nation without corruption.

(1) (Reply)

Secret About Adsense Money / Gov Orji Commends Military For Fightinginsurgency / Administration Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.