Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' (7418 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
standd:

Hi babes
Standd, I have been wanting to apologize to you after that incident you know. cheesy
I'm so sorry kiss
I just wanna make things right and I want you to accept this apology in good faith.
There is no point fighting ladies these days ,you might never get to know when you needed them to behave grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: Me? boy pretending to be a girl?
Lmao.

It's so good messing with yea head.
#singing
he doesn't know me,he doesn't know me

Not really, I'm just trying to be sure here.

Singing.......* I know her ,I know her too well* smiley

1 Like

Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Cherryice, I sight your presence . smiley

How is your boyfriend? grin

An young han seyo? cheesy
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cherryice(f): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: Cherryice, I sight your presence . smiley

How is your boyfriend? grin

An young han seyo? cheesy

do I know u?
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cococandy(f): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ok.
Let me go rest sha.

Go and push your truck.don't come back without money for garri.you'll sleep in the corridor if you do.
Truckpusher: Not really, I'm just trying to be sure here.

Singing.......* I know her ,I know her too well* smiley
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
cherryice:

do I know u?
This world dun spoil o shocked

You're not in Guangzhou, you're in Nairaland so behave like one. tongue
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cherryice(f): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: This world dun spoil o shocked

You're not in Guangzhou, you're in Nairaland so behave like one. tongue

hmmm ok.
so where and how do I start? undecided
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: Ok.
Let me go rest sha.

Go and push your truck.don't come back without money for garri.you'll sleep in the corridor if you do.
If I come back to that house and there is no well pounded yam or amala on the dinning table ,your own is finished .In fact if I lay my hands on you, TB Joshua himself Will say 'truly truly this is the son of man' grin

You wan chop garri this night sef? Na excess carbohydrate you dey find so. tongue

To wack garri go sleep na error. cheesy
You be like who make man get pot belly cry cry cry lemme weep for your husband in advance grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
cherryice:

hmmm ok.
so where and how do I start? undecided
Why is your mouth bent like Ginseng root? cheesy
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cherryice(f): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: Why is your mouth bent like Ginseng root? cheesy

grin grin
you gon be a great talkative in real life. Seen that
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
cherryice:

grin grin
you gon be a great talkative in real life. Seen that
Nah,........ok You're so right and that got me some pretty nice asss whooping back in the days but I learnt this great secret and I was just fine. grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
MINTY1 DId you finally get your bra size? cheesy
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cococandy(f): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gerrout. grin
Truckpusher: If I come back to that house and there is no well pounded yam or amala on the dinning table ,your own is finished .In fact if I lay my hands on you, TB Joshua himself Will say 'truly truly this is the son of man' grin

You wan chop garri this night sef? Na excess carbohydrate you dey find so. tongue

To wack garri go sleep na error. cheesy
You be like who make man get pot belly cry cry cry lemme weep for your husband in advance grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cherryice(f): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: Nah,........ok You're so right and that got me some pretty nice asss whooping back in the days but I learnt this great secret and I was just fine. grin

what great secret? cheesy
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
cherryice:

what great secret? cheesy
The first things I say about them are usually nice and while they are still smiling with all their 32 shining like diamond ,then I drop the bomb and they just laugh over it but you've got to watch their mood you know. grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: Gerrout. grin
I ain't going nowhere ,I'm firmly hooked on your tiits grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cherryice(f): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: The first things I say about are usually nice and while they are still smiling with all their 32 shining like diamond ,then I drop the bomb and they just laugh over it but you've got to watch their mood you know. grin

grin haha right. I would love to be like you though thats when I grow up.
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cococandy(f): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
angry angry angry angry
Truckpusher: I ain't going nowhere ,I'm firmly hooked on your tiits grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
cherryice:

grin haha right. I would love to be like you though thats when I grow up.
You don't wait until you're grown,you can't give what you don't have. tongue

Start now and become a pro when you hit puberty cheesy
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: angry angry angry angry
Oya sorry eh!
This cold no catch reach your corner, Abi you be nun like caracta?
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cherryice(f): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: You don't wait until you're grown,you can't give what you don't have. tongue

Start now and become a pro when you hit puberty cheesy

ok master cheesy
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
cherryice:

ok master cheesy
Ehe! Better pikin. grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Where is Tashamania when you needed her most? cheesy
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: Where is Tashamania when you needed her most? cheesy

Sorry, she's reading smiley
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tashamania:

Sorry, she's reading smiley
Reading what? angry
Paparazzi magazines? cheesy
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: Standd, I have been wanting to apologize to you after that incident you know. cheesy
I'm so sorry kiss
I just wanna make things right and I want you to accept this apology in good faith.
There is no point fighting ladies these days ,you might never get to know when you needed them to behave grin

Can't even remember what happened. Why are you apologising?
Okay, I remember you said something disrespectful and I reported you to the Mods.
No biggie Jor.
How are you? And how is your Truck-pushing business going?
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
standd:

Can't even remember what happened. Why are you apologising?
Okay, I remember you said something disrespectful and I reported you to the Mods.
No biggie Jor.
How are you? And how is your Truck-pushing business going?
There She goes......

I'm fine and truckpushing biz just got bigger, I'm pushing for Tashamania,caracta,Sirshymexx,cococandy,mondisweets,kelvingraphics,bananabender,and Olubukato AKA the rapper as in woman .........complete am. cheesy
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: There She goes......

I'm fine and truckpushing biz just got bigger, I'm pushing for Tashamania,caracta,Sirshymexx,cococandy,mondisweets,kelvingraphics,bananabender,and Olubukato AKA the rapper as in woman .........complete am. cheesy
cheesy
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by tpia1: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
child abuse things i guess.

lord have mercy.
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mondisweets: cheesy
angry
Amebo girl. shocked
You dun smoke Abi? grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: angry
Amebo girl. shocked
You dun smoke Abi? grin
im not like you truckpusher tongue
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
tpia1: child abuse things i guess.

lord have mercy.

Madam tpia where you dey hide since? cheesy

Abi Ukrainian rebels dun catch you? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marriage Palava part 3 / I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries / Definition Of Marriage To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.