Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' (7407 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
April07:

tongue Just the way you like me wink
Lmao

You're just a handful.
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: Law and order: special victims
I see.....Those guys packed awards like its some kind of fruits from 2005 to 2012.

Though I'm not a fan of crime drama television series,they bore me to death.

1 Like

Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by April07: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: Lmao

You're just a handful.

I tot I was a truckful. sad

Are u back from 'church' with mum n dad? cheesy
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
April07:

I tot I was a truckful. sad

Are u back from 'church' with mum n dad? cheesy
I Just drop my old hommies ,now i'm back home.........Thank God the road was clear out there.
no traffic flafla.... cheesy

go sleep shocked shocked
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by April07: 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: I Just drop my old hommies ,now i'm back home.........Thank God the road was clear out there.
no traffic flafla.... cheesy

go sleep shocked shocked

You can invent words for Africa.. grin grin
Which one na Flafla again, abeg? Lmao

I dey wait for u to sleep first.. cheesy
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
April07:

You can invent words for Africa.. grin grin
Which one na Flafla again, abeg? Lmao

I dey wait for u to sleep first.. cheesy
grin grin
No traffic flafla na :as in no traffic wahala cheesy

But e get where we dey speak that language well well for atlantic ocean grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Godmystrength: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Amhappy(f): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
Crazy crazy
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
zizazizu:

Disgusting!

It is really disgusting to say least.
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Akdegreat:

This mum is more of an artist. wink

She's certainly creative but I think it is misplaced.
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
tintingz:

wicked mother grin

I wonder about her parenting skills. Who knows what she teaches her child at home? undecided
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
PassingShot:

Sick mother!

They call it women liberation or is it feminism? undecided
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
egopersonified:

Wow, so sad.

That is what this world is coming to. I hope Nigeria are not following suit. undecided
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
TV01:

A "piss-artist" by the sound of things - no pun intended!

TV

What do you mean by a "piss-artist" can you explain? undecided
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
cococandy:

Blue and yellow vagginas?
Why didn't she do all natural colors.

With some pubbic hair to go.

Craze woman angry

Give that cake to a little boy and ask him what he's eating

Boy: I'm a eating a vaggina cake.

This is so perverted.

It's either she's lost it or she's a genuis. cool
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by TV01(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

What do you mean by a "piss-artist" can you explain? undecided
It's idiomatic speech. It means joker, or a time waster....

TV
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
TV01:

It's idiomatic speech. It means joker, or a time waster....

TV

Thanks TV. I can see that you've abandoned the religion section. Why?
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by kandiikane(m): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
TribalEAST: Ladies be like....that one looks like mine

grin grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by TV01(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks TV. I can see that you've abandoned the religion section. Why?
Hi Ola, I always meant to return or at least divide my time between Family and Religion - it's just that Family takes up most of the time I can allocate to NL and in some ways I feel I can give more Xtian witness here.

I always felt we never advanced past level 1 in discussions on religion. We'd talk doctrinally, but never experientially or practically. And oft times, it was just sectarianism or denominationalism - tiring.

Best
TV
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Truckpusher: Why is mondi sweetheart so quiet ,is the pregnancy taking a toll on you? cheesy

These days pregnant women are harrasing people anyhow grin
blame it on the hormones embarassed im innocent grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by SAMBARRY: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2014
Awww this is so creative but it would have been cool for a bacholleorett party kiss
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Joshthefirst(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy: Perv alert!

For 10 year olds,there's everything wrong with it.

For adults? To each their own. It doesn't matter what style of cake it is.
hey.

What's the difference?
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Eve62(f): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Truckpusher: what's wrong with a veejay styled cake? grin

pervert
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Eve62(f): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Truckpusher: what's wrong with a veejay styled cake? grin

pervert!. Are u ok?

1 Like

Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:21am On Oct 04, 2014
corisande:

^^^^^^^^^^
shocked shocked shocked

This mother is sick

What has this got to do with the teacher ending up with a husband that beats her

haaaaaaa
sick woman
she shouldn't be left roaming

She could be promoting feminism and sex education in schools. undecided
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:26am On Oct 04, 2014
mstik:

Celebrate the Vagginna? shocked shocked shocked

I once heard of the V. monologues making waves in the theatres.
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:28am On Oct 04, 2014
cococandy:

Yeye woman.

I'm sure she'll be the first to cry foul if a male parent brings miniature dicck cakes for her daughter to eat in school.

That would be double standards if she does.
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:30am On Oct 04, 2014
cococandy: Perv alert!

For 10 year olds,there's everything wrong with it.

For adults? To each their own. It doesn't matter what style of cake it is.

That's true. Those feminists just don't know where to draw the line.
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
tpia1:

child abuse things i guess.

lord have mercy.

You can say that again. Methink it is last day things. undecided
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
KMTee:

orisirisi

oshi ati iranu

They would tell you it's sex education.
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kanwulia:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Shey you know na? wink
Vaginazzz should be celebrated! cool

Not by polluting innocent minds.
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:

Hehehehe... The cakes do look good tho... grin

With the colour riot? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Marriage Really Based On Love Or Understanding? / How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? / I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.