Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' (7523 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: I've exhausted all my sleeping time.

I need some beautiful ladies to sing me a lulaby. grin
why would you want beautiful girls to sing you a lullaby when you have no intentions of going back to sleep? cheesy
See this woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: Perv alert!

For 10 year olds,there's everything wrong with it.

For adults? To each their own. It doesn't matter what style of cake it is.
And That's too much for you to handle?

6 yr old girl in my neighborhood told his dad about her boy friend in school and the boy is just 7 .My colleague couldn't believe his ears.He said it took him 10mins to reply her grin
You know these days kids are smarter than we use to think. grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mondisweets: why would you want beautiful girls to sing you a lullaby when you have no intentions of going back to sleep? cheesy
See this woman wrapper
Maybe that'd do the magic and put me back to bed.

Cococandy any hope from your end?
After all, helping a brother in need isn't a bad idea grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Haywhymido(m): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
What wont pervert do to showcase herself
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by SisterCaro(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
mstik: You don call am for this thread naw undecided
unquote me so i can remove am before she sees it
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: Maybe that'd do the magic and put me back to bed.

Cococandy any hope from your end?
After all, helping a brother in need isn't a bad idea grin
oya go get her so she can come and sing for you na
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mondisweets: oya go get her so she can come and sing for you na
You're already inside ,but I need more burriful ladies grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: You're already inside ,but I need more burriful ladies grin
abeg leave me alone, im born again i only sing gospel not lullabies grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mondisweets: abeg leave me alone, im born again i only sing gospel not lullabies grin
Born again my foot. grin
Last time I heard you belong to the garri market now you wan enter church Abi?

Even the devil himself will accuse you before God grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: Born again my foot. grin
Last time I heard you belong to the garri market now you wan enter church Abi?

Even the devil himself will accuse you before God grin
okay wait let me come and sing port harcourt boy for you
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mondisweets: okay wait let me come and sing port harcourt boy for you
grin
Damn! That was funny.
Those are the kind of music that increases one's temperature almost to that of an Ebola candidate. grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cococandy(f): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
It might be just the innocent boyfriend/girlfriend thing little kids do when playing house.

U want me to sing you a lullaby?

How much you go pay ? angry
Girls are not smiling
Truckpusher: And That's too much for you to handle?

6 yr old girl in my neighborhood told his dad about her boy friend in school and the boy is just 7 .My colleague couldn't believe his ears.He said it took him 10mins to reply her grin
You know these days kids are smarter than we use to think. grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: It might be just the innocent boyfriend/girlfriend thing little kids do when playing house.

U want me to sing you a lullaby?

How much you go pay ? angry
Girls are not smiling
What's the matter with people and money these days? A brother can get love without money again? angry
Mondisweets sang all night and didn't ask for a dime how come you're monetizing it now.
Sing me a lullaby joor or you go one corner go krule. cheesy
Where do you expect a truckpusher to get money from?....smh tongue
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cococandy(f): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Go push cocaine. wink
And bring the money let's enjoy. kiss
Truckpusher: What's the matter with people and money these days? A brother can get love without money again? angry
Mondisweets sang all night and didn't ask for a dime how come you're monetizing it now.
Sing me a lullaby joor or you go one corner go krule. cheesy
Where do you expect a truckpusher to get money from?....smh tongue
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by shizzle11(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
ifyalways: This doesn't look appropriate given the age range of kids involved.
even if it was intended for adults, does it have to be a vajana?

These oynbos can be annoyingly and unbelievably sick i swaaar, if one disgusting fool isnt busy drawing a tatoo on his eye, another iddiottic b1tch is busy under the knife getting a third boooobs. deranged beings

2 Likes

Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: Go push cocaine. wink
And bring the money let's enjoy. kiss
So you don't really care how a nigger gets paid as long as he's ready to make it rain on you,right? cheesy

Badt girl. tongue

1 Like

Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cococandy(f): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
When the niqqa is you,I don't care cheesy
Truckpusher: So you don't really care how a nigger gets paid as long as he's ready to make it rain on you,right? cheesy

Badt girl. tongue
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: When the niqqa is you,I don't care cheesy
smh.
Why me ?I don't even have the balls to move weed around. grin
I hate being caged by the law ,honestly you do not understand how expensive freedom is until you loose it.
Have you been arrested before? cheesy
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: When the niqqa is you,I don't care cheesy
Truckpusher: smh.
I hate being caged by the law ,honestly you do not understand how expensive freedom is until you loose it.
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=Silkmoth33][/quote]You miss road?
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by feedthenation(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
That's good creativity.

1 Like

Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: You miss road?
that xdenga girl want kill me.

She just dey beg me to EFF am dis d koko morning. Nah hin I run leave am.

D girl no dey tire.

I see say u dey scope another probable sexcapade just now Nah hin I say make I wish more grease to those elbows. How far.

U go chop crayfish?
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cococandy(f): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
So you're a chicken?
Ok tongue

I'm just messing with you KUNLE
Truckpusher: smh.
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: So you're a chicken?
Ok tongue

I'm just messing with you KUNLE
Pushing drugs doesn't make you a strong guy.
Heroes are those that lived to tell their stories. cheesy

Who told you my is Kunle? undecided
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Silkmoth33: that xdenga girl want kill me.

D girl no dey tire.

I see say u dey scope another probable sexcapade just now Nah hin I say make I wish more grease to those elbows. How far.

U go chop crayfish?
What are you talking about? grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cococandy(f): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
Who told you my is Kunle? undecided
Isn't it?
Ok I won't ask 'what is your name?'
Before they'll say I'm toasting you now
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cococandy(f): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher you see your village people?
That's what I was saying grin
Silkmoth33: that xdenga girl want kill me.

D girl no dey tire.

U go chop crayfish?
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy:
Isn't it?
Ok I won't ask 'what is your name?'
Before they'll say I'm toasting you now
I won't pen down my name on a public forum tongue

If you gbadoo the name pm things as long as you're not a boy pretending to be a girl grin

Ehe! What's with it wrong if you toast me ? After all , y'all want some equal rights Abi? cheesy
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: Truckpusher you see your village people?
That's what I was saying grin
I don't know this guy, believe me. grin

Just ignore the boy,he probably just wrote his Jamb this year grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Xsenga: GOOD MORNING GGRIN & STANDD. grin

Hi babes
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by Truckpusher(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Why is mondi sweetheart so quiet ,is the pregnancy taking a toll on you? cheesy

These days pregnant women are harrasing people anyhow grin
Re: Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Me? boy pretending to be a girl?
Lmao.

It's so good messing with yea head.
#singing
he doesn't know me,he doesn't know me

Truckpusher: I won't pen down my name on a public forum tongue

If you gbadoo the name pm things as long as you're not a boy pretending to be a girl grin

Ehe! What's with it wrong if you toast me ? After all , y'all want some equal rights Abi? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. / Cereals And Beverages Made Cheaper / Disadvantages Of A Man 10 Years Older Than The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.