Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Help: I Have Been Given Admission From My School But Not From Jamb - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: I Have Been Given Admission From My School But Not From Jamb (30787 Views)

Jambites, What's Your New JAMB Score After Receiving The 40 Mark From Jamb? / 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate / Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Have Been Given Admission From My School But Not From Jamb by isade: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
iv paid acceptance fee can i still reject the admission
Re: Help: I Have Been Given Admission From My School But Not From Jamb by Bharnky: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Please anyone in the house! My sister was offered an admission in KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC which was not her JAMB polytechnic choice and she did not apply for changing of institution (IGNORANTLY).... Please what can she do?
Re: Help: I Have Been Given Admission From My School But Not From Jamb by wag008(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2017
Largas:

Hahaha you are very funny and you write really well.
Thanks a lot and thanks to Obabila as well. I'm already at Jamb office and about to terminate the admission from the poly.
You guys are very helpful. I very much hope and pray that as I reject the Poly's admission offer, Uniuyo's admission offer will thereafter reflect on Jamb site. Afterall, I'll need the JAMB letter of admission for NYSC.
please, where you able to terminate, if yes, did the university of uyo jamb admission letter show? and could you tell me the process, i have this problem. thanks
Re: Help: I Have Been Given Admission From My School But Not From Jamb by Dixon2000: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2018
Pls guys am confused hear,
On my CAPS I accepted futo ( urban & religions planning), but getting to print my admission letter what I saw was "you have been offered admission into absu" with a Different course entirely (micro biology).
On the other hand futo itself has giving me admission while absu don't even recognize me. And up till now my Caps is still saying futo
Re: Help: I Have Been Given Admission From My School But Not From Jamb by Judzy24: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
I have the same problem but the school is FUNAI, should I pay the acceptance fee or should I wait for the admission to reflect on the Jamb portal
Re: Help: I Have Been Given Admission From My School But Not From Jamb by Vanzcharles(m): 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
wag008:
please, where you able to terminate, if yes, did the university of uyo jamb admission letter show? and could you tell me the process, i have this problem. thanks
bro I sent you an e-mail can you kindly message me.
Re: Help: I Have Been Given Admission From My School But Not From Jamb by Fave444: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2023
Good morning
Pls I need help
Am planning on switching faculties after 100lvl but d medicine department offers a course in 100lvl of which I did not do in my department
And also anyone without a jamb admission letter is asked to meet the admission officer of which he/sh would get his admission letter after three days
If I want to change department after 100 lvl is it right to get jamb admission letter for my old course🤧
Re: Help: I Have Been Given Admission From My School But Not From Jamb by CAntonio: 9:53am On Apr 16
Good morning, pls I have an issue, I’m through with school and I graduated last year, I was giving admission by school and not jamb and now i want to go for Nysc, which I can’t because jamb didn’t give me
Admission. I have gone to jamb office and they said I should go back to my school for my school hasn’t sent my information to their portal and when I went back to my school they said that they will buy they haven’t. So my question is, what will happen now that I’m done schooling and jamb hasn’t finalized my admission. Pls I need your guidance and assistance pls.

Re: Help: I Have Been Given Admission From My School But Not From Jamb by adeoyekay(m): 9:55am On Apr 16
CAntonio:
Good morning, pls I have an issue, I’m through with school and I graduated last year, I was giving admission by school and not jamb and now i want to go for Nysc, which I can’t because jamb didn’t give me
Admission. I have gone to jamb office and they said I should go back to my school for my school hasn’t sent my information to their portal and when I went back to my school they said that they will buy they haven’t. So my question is, what will happen now that I’m done schooling and jamb hasn’t finalized my admission. Pls I need your guidance and assistance pls.
Go for jamb regularization

(1) (2) (Reply)

ABUAD Will Start Flogging Male And Female Students Caught Holding Hands / JAMB Gives Date For Close Of 2015 Admission Processes / Tragedy Averted As A Spinning Ceiling Fan Falls In Unilag Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.