Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Why The Sudden Intrest Of Nigerian Music And Movie Celebs In Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Sudden Intrest Of Nigerian Music And Movie Celebs In Politics? (593 Views)

Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / Who Are Ur 3 Most Ugliest Politicians/celebs In Naija That Hav Phd. On Ugliness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Sudden Intrest Of Nigerian Music And Movie Celebs In Politics? by folba(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2014
I can't just but notice the sudden intrest of Nigerian celebs in politics.The likes of 9ice Abolore,Demond Elliot and Ton Tetula have declared their intrest to contest for one political post or the other.Is it they also want their own share of the so called national cake or they want to truely serve their people.Less I forget they r all contesting under the flagship of APC.Expecting the likes of Don Jazzy,D'Banj,Tubaba nd Psquare to declare their intrest.Maybe Wizkid for senator too
Re: Why The Sudden Intrest Of Nigerian Music And Movie Celebs In Politics? by Antell95(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2014
MONEY

Re: Why The Sudden Intrest Of Nigerian Music And Movie Celebs In Politics? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2014
They want to 'Give back to the society'.
They believe they have things they can 'offer' us.

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Intrest Of Nigerian Music And Movie Celebs In Politics? by philantoxx(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2014
the National cake is irresistible.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army The Best In The World For Me / Nigerian Troops Rout Terrorists In Benisheikh And Konduga / Tinubu Talks Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.