Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Who Are Ur 3 Most Ugliest Politicians/celebs In Naija That Hav Phd. On Ugliness? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are Ur 3 Most Ugliest Politicians/celebs In Naija That Hav Phd. On Ugliness? (949 Views)

The 3 Most Influential Nigerian Women That Ever Lived / Why The Sudden Intrest Of Nigerian Music And Movie Celebs In Politics? / Most Handsome And Most Ugliest President Nigeria THAT Has Ever Ruled Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are Ur 3 Most Ugliest Politicians/celebs In Naija That Hav Phd. On Ugliness? by ubong560(m): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sense of humour is an essential incredient in human life. Thus at times, we cant help but to see ourselves catching fun by jovially 'yabbing' others especially d celebs and the public figures.

Based on d above, in ur own sense, name three ugliest naija politician/celebs both present and d past.

To me, i think Baba Obasanjo popularly known as "OBJ" of Otta Farm tops d chart at all times. He has this 'Gorrillatic' or 'Chimpanzeeism' nature in human form. Infact he is a gorrilla in human form. 2nded by Weird MC. She looks like a village oracle. Given N20m cash, a range rover and some landed property in Abuja, am not sure i'll look at that creature a 2nd time talkless of accepting her 4 any relationship. 3rd is Taribo West. D day u dream a face like Taribo West own in ur dream, ur own don finish be that. U must embark on 40days and 40nights fasting and aggressive prayer if u must survive d nightmare.

Who is yours?
Re: Who Are Ur 3 Most Ugliest Politicians/celebs In Naija That Hav Phd. On Ugliness? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Babangida aliyu, oshemole and obj. But brox why u ask dis kind quest nah
Re: Who Are Ur 3 Most Ugliest Politicians/celebs In Naija That Hav Phd. On Ugliness? by Sunofgod(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
Obj
Buhari
GEJ
Re: Who Are Ur 3 Most Ugliest Politicians/celebs In Naija That Hav Phd. On Ugliness? by ubong560(m): 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
Bro Chiover na just fun o. No big deal in it. I just wan know who ugly pass 'Bance' of Burkina 'Faso' sorry 'Sofa' in Naija.
Re: Who Are Ur 3 Most Ugliest Politicians/celebs In Naija That Hav Phd. On Ugliness? by YorubaOmoge: 12:40am On Feb 21, 2013
Fasola
Obj
Okorocha
Re: Who Are Ur 3 Most Ugliest Politicians/celebs In Naija That Hav Phd. On Ugliness? by YorubaOmoge: 12:41am On Feb 21, 2013
Orji Kalu
ugbadian or whatever his name is
Re: Who Are Ur 3 Most Ugliest Politicians/celebs In Naija That Hav Phd. On Ugliness? by redsun(m): 2:26am On Feb 21, 2013
Nobody can be more ugly than oh bee jay,unless maybe the elephant man. He is an epitome of ugly and that made him very desperate to steal,enmass and kill to have an upper hand over normal humans.
Re: Who Are Ur 3 Most Ugliest Politicians/celebs In Naija That Hav Phd. On Ugliness? by pat077: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2013
ubong560: Sense of humour is an essential incredient in human life. Thus at times, we cant help but to see ourselves catching fun by jovially 'yabbing' others especially d celebs and the public figures.

Based on d above, in ur own sense, name three ugliest naija politician/celebs both present and d past.

To me, i think Baba Obasanjo popularly known as "OBJ" of Otta Farm tops d chart at all times. He has this 'Gorrillatic' or 'Chimpanzeeism' nature in human form. Infact he is a gorrilla in human form. 2nded by Weird MC. She looks like a village oracle. Given N20m cash, a range rover and some landed property in Abuja, am not sure i'll look at that creature a 2nd time talkless of accepting her 4 any relationship. 3rd is Taribo West. D day u dream a face like Taribo West own in ur dream, ur own don finish be that. U must embark on 40days and 40nights fasting and aggressive prayer if u must survive d nightmare.

Who is yours?
if u r ugly but successful in life is it nt beta dan being handsome wit a low IQ? Moreover, beauty is in eye of d beholder.
Re: Who Are Ur 3 Most Ugliest Politicians/celebs In Naija That Hav Phd. On Ugliness? by pat077: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2013
redsun: Nobody can be more ugly than oh bee jay,unless maybe the elephant man. He is an epitome of ugly and that made him very desperate to steal,enmass and kill to have an upper hand over normal humans.
u mean his ugliness made him eager 2 steal. What about d likes of IBB, Ibori, Abacha and co, are dey also ugly?
Re: Who Are Ur 3 Most Ugliest Politicians/celebs In Naija That Hav Phd. On Ugliness? by ubong560(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2013
True talk bro redsun, i even heard he has a chimpanzeeism lineage. That is, his parents were the inheritance of a century chimpanzee who had passed on long time ago and thus his resemblance of his ancestors.
Re: Who Are Ur 3 Most Ugliest Politicians/celebs In Naija That Hav Phd. On Ugliness? by ubong560(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2013
Pat077, what do u mean by success? I hope u not basically raised on financial success cos not evry financial free man is described as a successful man. That being said, i think even wit ur money, if u r still too ugly beyond human understanding, i bet people wont feel free coming around u inspite of ur money.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC ALLOWEE Has Been Increased To N38,500. (via @9jaheadlines / Pardoned Convict, Alamieyeseigha, May Receive Billions From FG / No Light For Residents Of Lekki,vgc,victoria Island & Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.