Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Show Of Shame! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Of Shame! (724 Views)

Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Chatham House: Stage Managed Show Of Shame By Buhari, APC – Fani Kayode / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Show Of Shame! by carolalex1(f): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2008
Shame to the Nigerian Navy and Rear Admiral Arogundade( an officier and a rascal).

I sincerely hope his daugther and the female generation of his family, will be meted this kind of treatment. Amen.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-134234

Show  of shame. Spread it round so many will see.

(1) (Reply)

Back To Basics(obama And 9ja) / Only Ribadu Can Challenge My Appointment, Says Efcc Boss / I Can’t Stop Police, Efcc From Investigating You, Court Tells Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.