Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Banega Is Scammer - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banega Is Scammer (12356 Views)

Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer / Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banega Is Scammer by priscaoge(f): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Dont mention dear. wink

Hope U had a nice day.

Dont 4get it is tomorrow ooo cheesy

Na me go remind you say na 2moro oooogringrin!!!
Re: Banega Is Scammer by priscaoge(f): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
softsparkyy:

Hahahahahhahahahahha Priscaoge you baaaaaad.....
AuntySpErM grin grin grin grin
I don learn dis one...

shockedshocked Bae I no talk oooooooo,abeg I never wan go on Leavegringrin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
benega: Appologies to all those I've scammed in d past, am now a changed man.....old things have passed away....
Since you av come to confess, i want to officially tell nairaland that the said girl is not my gf, but a close friend and and she looked up to me while growing up, i used d gf bait to lure him out cause he knows we are not dating and we have neva dated. My guy if uar really d one i 4give u, 4 all ur careless remarks, just come to nairaland and have fun, if u want to scam, scam whities cause dey deserve it. Iam following u rite now. A club nite on me weneva iam in owerri wit full olosho package
All those wey say i dey sleep for bike, men dem i dey full alert. One love to all, one love to benega. God bless ur hustle
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: ode, he-girl. Even an slowpoke will know you are a male, its very glaring.
Is that you on your profile?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by chinazaekperem2: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
sweetylicious: Is that you on your profile?
nope grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
chinazaekperem2: nope grin
OK cus I was just tripping.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by GowonAbacha: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
rozzay: Omg can't bliv dis nd I liked her
Rozzay you are also very suspicious. Lie sey u no get prîck....

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by benega: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Since you av come to confess, i want to officially tell nairaland that the said girl is not my gf, but a close friend and and she looked up to me while growing, i used d gf bait to lure him out cause he knows we are not dating and we have neva dated. My guy if uar really d one i 4give u 4 all ur careless remarks, just come to nairaland and have fun, if u want to scam, scam whities cause dey deserve it. Iam following u rite now. A club nite on me weneva iam in owerri wit full olosho package
guy but u harsh oh. because of small disagreement u xpose me 4 nland like dis :-/ no hard feelingz sha. I don follow back
Re: Banega Is Scammer by GowonAbacha: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
berem: unbelievable! And the biitch is always attacking me for no just reason. I always imagine why a woman will always attack her fellow woman at every slightest minute. Oh! So she's actually a male posing as a female?

Chai!
Even this berem. If ur a man too, its just a matter of time before nemesis catch up with u..

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
benega: guy but u harsh oh. because of small disagreement u xpose me 4 nland like dis :-/ no hard feelingz sha. I don follow back
My guy no vez, dat call u call me dis morning ruin my day, i was lucky it was raining all day in lag so i had time 4 nairaland, and e get some people wey no believe me so i needed to prove myself.
Baba but ur cousin na fine fine decent babe, weneva u wan run runz dey use olosho or girl wey far from u run runz. I wont advice not to run runz but try avoid usind some1 related to u to run runz online. I done even download ur pics and the rest to support my claim here tomoro, but iam deleting all now cause i know since we share same denominator i fit run into u anyday. U b my padi. One love
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Idrismusty97(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
benega: Appologies to all those I've scammed in d past, am now a changed man.....old things have passed away....
kagari:
Since you av come to confess, i want to officially tell nairaland that the said girl is not my gf, but a close friend and and she looked up to me while growing up, i used d gf bait to lure him out cause he knows we are not dating and we have neva dated. My guy if uar really d one i 4give u, 4 all ur careless remarks, just come to nairaland and have fun, if u want to scam, scam whities cause dey deserve it. Iam following u rite now. A club nite on me weneva iam in owerri wit full olosho package
All those wey say i dey sleep for bike, men dem i dey full alert. One love to all, one love to benega. God bless ur hustle
benega: guy but u harsh oh. because of small disagreement u xpose me 4 nland like dis :-/ no hard feelingz sha. I don follow back
Abeg which kind film trick be this? undecided The two of you are suspicious.

4 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Rozzay you are also very suspicious. Lie sey u no get prîck....
Lol
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Abeg which kind film trick be this? undecided The two of you are suspicious.
The Benega is that Tomak1nt guy Aka Tsolz90, operating with yet another fake moniker, the other guy just proved what we said earlier.
The Racheal girl (Banega) is not his girlfriend, it was obvious.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pls dear tell me he s lying
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
Guy you dey sleep on bike big time.
That girl isn't your girlfriend.
I said it earlier.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
The Benega is that Tomak1nt guy Aka Tsolz90, operating with yet another fake moniker, the other guy just proved what we said earlier.
The Racheal girl is not his girlfriend, it was obvious.
If she was my gf i would have got clinical ways of tackling the matter but as i said it was bait.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Guy iam now aving a double mind dis might not realy b u, if its u, send me a personal text on my fone b4 10pm saying, kagari we are cool, unless all nairalanders wud see the face behind d mask
Re: Banega Is Scammer by benega: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
rozzay:
Pls dear tell me he s lying
honey I don't wanna lie any more, since ma past sins have come back 2 haunt me I might as well come clean. Its true *tears* . If its any consolation my younger sis also chats wif d moniker. So sorry dearie. Follow me if u 4give me, I'll follow back. Much love.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
benega: honey I don't wanna lie any more, since ma past sins have come back 2 haunt me I might as well come clean. Its true *tears* . If its any consolation my younger sis also chats wif d moniker. So sorry dearie. Follow me if u 4give me, I'll follow back. Much love.
Hmmmmm so u have a di ck choi. Ok r u handsome lemme know b4 I 4give u
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
If she was my gf i would have got clinical ways of tackling the matter but as i said it was bait.
I still don't believe she isn't the one running that account, even her posts on facebook look so similar.
If at all she told you that her cousin is the one using her pic, then it is obviously a lie, she probably doesn't want you to know the truth.
If someone actually called you as you claimed, then it must be a guy she gave your number to make her story sound credible.
Banega = Racheal

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Na wa o,Una jus dey play.Alright clap for urselves
Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
I still don't believe she isn't the one running that account, even her posts on facebook look so similar.
If at all she told you that her cousin is the one using her pic, then it is obviously a lie, she probably doesn't want you to know the truth.
If someone actually called you as you claimed, then it must be a guy she gave your number to make her story sound credible.
Banega = Racheal
Dude she has heard of it but 4 dat monicker she is not d one, she is a direct cousin wit d guy so there might be similarities i dont know, but i still doubt d benega is the that called me today. My guy ur, the whole world go soon know u , time is running out ooo

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by benega: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
rozzay:
Hmmmmm so u have a di ck choi. Ok r u handsome lemme know b4 I 4give u
sure I am dear, tall and sexy too just d way u lyk grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by neenar: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
Banega = Racheal
Why then has she not defended herself? Her last seen was 9:27 pm, still nothing him/her. The removal of her profile picture is another interesting development.....

4 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
benega: sure I am dear, tall and sexy too just d way u lyk grin
But dey said u r a scammer. Y?
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari: .
Dude she has heard of it but 4 dat monicker she is not d one, she is a direct cousin wit d guy so there might be similarities i dont know, but i still doubt d benega is the that called me today. My guy ur, the whole world go soon know u , time is running out ooo
That is the story she told you.
Benega is the same Tomak1nt that commented on this thread earlier today, I know his ways.
Banega is the same as Racheal, a female.
There is now way a guy can be posing as a female consistently for 3 years and have similar writing style with the female on facebook. Who has the person even scammed in the first place?
Banega is female, she just doesn't want to tell you she owns the account for the same reason why most nairalanders are faceless.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
neenar: Why then has she not defended herself? Her last seen was 9:27 pm, still nothing him/her. The removal of her profile picture is another interesting development.....
She posts and removes pictures regularly, it is not new.
Her reason for not being seen might be because someone she knows in real life has discovered her and she isn't comfortable with it.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
neenar: Why then has she not defended herself? Her last seen was 9:27 pm, still nothing him/her. The removal of her profile picture is another interesting development.....
Leave d guy he dey form agent,
Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
That is the story she told you.
Benega is the same Tomak1nt that commented on this thread earlier today, I know his ways.
Banega is the same as Racheal, a female.
There is now way a guy can be posing as a female consistently for 3 years and have similar writing style with the female on facebook. Who has the person even scammed in the first place?
Banega is female, she just doesn't want to tell you she owns the account for the same reason why most nairalanders are faceless.
Ok how does she write on fb and nl, since u want to be smart. I have d Bleep.ings boy picture on my fone yet u argue. Unless uar him iam done wit u
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Leave d guy he dey form agent,
No be me tell you say she no be your Girlfriend from the beginning?
My gut feelings never fail me.
Banega = Racheal
you can take that to the bank.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Collynzo22: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Ok how does she write on fb and nl, since u want to be smart. I have d Bleep.ings boy picture on my fone yet u argue. Unless uar him iam done wit u
lols, lolx, fûcking, thanks though bla bla bla.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! / Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.