Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics (880 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics by Oltabaks(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
My friend bought a used nokia phone that had this facebook app on it.Well,the previous owner(a lady),forgot to log out.A guy sent a message and my friend decided to mess with him.The girl(the real owner of the account)probably didn't give him much attention so i guess he was thrilled when she(my friend) did.They started communicating and within 45 minutes he asked her(my friend) out(and he did it with bad english too).I was flabbergasted to say the least.Is that how fast it takes to gel with a girl now?What happened to the good old days of first being friends before lovers?
Re: Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
na wa ooo...

If your English is this good, how bad was his' really? undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics by Oltabaks(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
I don't get you.
Re: Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
blizard44: na wa ooo...

If your English is this good, how bad was his' really? undecided

hian!!!....wicked nigga....lol

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
@OP, ABEG U GET NOKIA CHARGER??
Re: Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Why would you and your friend mess with somebody else facebook account?
Re: Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics by Oltabaks(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
If anyone sees a mistake,pls correct me.And it will be very cool if an insult doesn't come with the correction.
Re: Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics by Oltabaks(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
@urhoboman.It was a long time ago.We were young and dumb.
Re: Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics by MrCork: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
...ok..i don't mean to sound rides but to be honest ,we Londoners belief Homebase guys including Nigerian guys look like mechanic......i apologize becuz this is the only nicest way i can tell u how we feel about u people.

...the good news is that we not sayn yor ugly though (no ofeesnse)
angry

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics by Oltabaks(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
@ Mrcorks,deep down the abyss you'll like to call your personality,i think there is an inflated ego of a beaten soul.No offence.
Re: Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics by kagari: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
Banega bin scamming nl gys since 2011AD
Re: Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics by vivalavida(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrCork: ...ok..i don't mean to sound rides but to be honest ,we Londoners belief Homebase guys including Nigerian guys look like mechanic......i apologize becuz this is the only nicest way i can tell u how we feel about u people.

...the good news is that we not sayn yor ugly though (no ofeesnse)
angry

See mumu londoner wey no sabi spell RUDE
Re: Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics by Oltabaks(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
God bless you o vivalavida
Re: Naija Guys And Their Impatient Toasting Tactics by Oltabaks(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
God bless you o vivalavida!

(1) (Reply)

Real Reasons Why Guys Cheat / An Average Educated Guy Or A Rich Illiterate? / Peer Pressure: Wat Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.